Oracle1100

Thomas was a 21 year old college student, straight, brown eyes, brown hair, at 6’foot and a tone build and a great dick that was 9 inches hard and a tight ass, he was ladies man.  He liked to party with his friends, a little T here and there,  and a little coke.  
Thomas liked to tease his next door neighbor, Barney, who at age 53, balding and over weight, would jerk off to Thomas showing off his naked body with the curtains open. Barney would love to get his dick Into Thomas’s ass, but couldn’t figure out how. Thomas would say to him. “You wish you could fuck my ass, but the best I’ll do his give you a peep show.” Barney had been wanting Thomas since he was 18, and when Thomas caught brim jerking off to him, while watching him fuck his then girlfriend, Linda. Thomas decided to not tell his parents, but give him a show every night, he felt sorry for the old man since his partner had died.

Barney knew that Thomas liked to pnp with his friends, fucking girls while high. It was a great feeling. So Barney set up a trap to get Thomas in bed, and finally get his dick into that tight ass.  Planning a pnp was easy, Barney knew that Thomas’s parents were going away on vacation, Barney told Thomas this was his way of saying “thank you”,  for making an old man happy. Thomas was surprised and said “Thank you, Barney.”  Once Saturday night came, Thomas was ready for action, and so was Barney. 
“Where are the the girls?” Thomas asked. “They’ll be here within the hour” “you want some T?” Barney new Thomas would, taking a hit from the pipe. Then passing it back to Barney, who also took a hit. “Come here, Thomas, I wanted to show you something.” Thomas took a few more hits of T and followed Barney into a room that had a sling in it. “Have you ever had sex in a sling?’ Barney asked. “No” Thomas said, checking it out. Seeing that there was rope to tie wrists and feet. “That’s going to be so hot.” Thomas said. Barney, under his breath “It sure will be.” “I have some coke, if you want to have a bump.” It actually was ketamine, it would hopefully, bring Thomas down from his high from the meth, and get him to fall asleep. Thomas took three bumps, feeling tired, Barney led him to the sling, and started  to take off Thomas’s clothes, till he was naked, then tied his wrists and ankles up. With Thomas out like a light, Barney got undressed himself, grabbed poppers, and placed it under Thomas’s nose, to get him semi awake. “You’re awake, I see.” “There aren’t going to be any girls coming.” “But I’ll be cumming in that tight ass of yours.” “Teasing me for all these years, now it’s time to stop and give me what I want, what I deserve.” With that,  Barney shoved his dick into poor Thomas’s mouth, and being that he couldn’t move to free himself, he sucked on Barney’s hard cock. “Teasing little slut you are.” “Keep sucking on daddy’s cock, until you have it all nice and wet.”  Barney finally took his dick out of the young man’s mouth. Barney began eating out his ass, opening Thomas’s tight hole. “That’s nice a lose, daddy is going to give you what every tease deserves.” With that Barney pushed his 7inch hard cock into Thomas’s now non virgin ass. “Please stop Barney.” The young man begged. “No” Barney said with his thrusting in and out of Thomas’s ass.  Thomas felt Barney starting to cum in him. “Ahhh” Barney said as he felt his dick twitching inside the young man’s ass, with his loads now deep inside Thomas, Barney decided to leave him tied up in the sling. “Thomas, you are no longer a teasing little bitch.” “You’re my bitch now.” “And I did invite some friends over to unload inside you.” With that Barney had invited four friends over, who were all over the age 50, giving Thomas T while they would hold the pipe and fuck him until they dropped their loads in him. 
Barney would blackmail Thomas into being a cumdump. Barney had also recorded their encounter, along with the four other guys. Who all would take turns fucking and cumming inside him.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 3

• 2 years later...