Life on Tour Part 3

blkoraltm

Our stop in Tampa was busy for me and work, so i didn't get the chance to check out one of the 2 bathhouses. But having been overworked and only there for a short period of time, on our last night I did run out to a few places for some play.  I ended up at Buddy's Adult Video where there were a few playing amongst the videos. I quickly joined in and swallowed a few cocks and played with myself. After the fuddy duddys jacked off and let me lap up some of the cum they left. And I decided that I might as well too. We were moving to the next destination the next morning,  and even if I wasn't driving this time. I wanted to be alert enough to load the bus with my stuff. I pulled up Uber to order a ride back to the hotel and the wait was 22 minutes and I decided that I would hangout for a while with the amount of time I was going to wait and then try again.

I cancelled the Uber went back in slowly started stroking my own cock and then he walked in. I was unsure if he was here to top or bottom. I watched him walk past the main room to one of the side video screening rooms.  I let sit for about 10 minutes, as it was just the 2 of us at this time so no one else was going to be able to get to him 1st, i just wanted to not seem to eager and too desperate. After a few minutes I checked all the small screening rooms, still empty and found him in the last one. Pants down to the ground on a couch playing with a monster cock.  I walked over got on my knees and asked if I could suck it he said yes. So I did.

After a while he stood up to give him more leverage and me a better chance to swallow it all. And when he did it I asked if he would record me sucking his dick. He agreed and I gave him my phone. Angled it towards my face and went to town.  Folks always get a better blowjob when they film me being a nasty whore pig for cum. It turns me on, and I go further and do more than I normally would. Which in this case made me work to the load to fast and too quickly after the video started he made it about 4 mintues before he came.  He cleaned himself up, I showed my appreciation by jacking off to the video of me getting my life and then I went back to the hotel. 

20200310_215022.jpg

Screenshot_20200306-131657_Video Player.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.