The alpha beta dynamic

Verbaldomtop

• 3 weeks later...

Totally the sexual relationship between me and my husband.  He is as Alpha as any Top can get, and I love it.  I think there are probably guys more beta than me, but when I am with him, it's my fortunate honor to be beta to him.  It doesn't mean I am stupid or not willing to stand up for myself, especially outside of sex, but it does mean I know who I am and what I enjoy.  I enjoy pleasing him and being used.  It works very, very well.

I’m totally attracted to alphas sexually. But as a very masculine guy with confidence in my work / social life I don’t see myself as a beta at all - more like a “cooperative alpha”. Definitely get off on winning in competition and games and will do what it takes to get there.

On the same token I love having an outlet for being a total whore cumdump for the men that enjoy it. I just love men, their dicks, and servicing them with my pussy and honored to be filled with their loads.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:59 PM, NordicBtm said:

I’m totally attracted to alphas sexually. But as a very masculine guy with confidence in my work / social life I don’t see myself as a beta at all - more like a “cooperative alpha”. 

This is kind of how I feel too.  I love the idea of the Alpha/beta or Alpha/faggot dynamic, and fantasize about it a lot.  But I’m not a beta in life, and in reality would find that role very hard to accept.  I’m not sure how I would pigeon-hole myself sexually: power bottom, maybe?  All I know is that if a top starts ‘alpha-ing’ it up with me, I just can’t take it seriously and frankly find the whole thing slightly ridiculous: maybe it’s the Aries in me, but I always feel I could out-Alpha any top.

Maybe I just haven’t come across the right one yet.  I’d love to meet a top who really could get inside my head as well as my body, and make me feel like the faggot I secretly yearn to be 😉

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

This is kind of how I feel too.  I love the idea of the Alpha/beta or Alpha/faggot dynamic, and fantasize about it a lot.  But I’m not a beta in life, and in reality would find that role very hard to accept.  I’m not sure how I would pigeon-hole myself sexually: power bottom, maybe?  All I know is that if a top starts ‘alpha-ing’ it up with me, I just can’t take it seriously and frankly find the whole thing slightly ridiculous: maybe it’s the Aries in me, but I always feel I could out-Alpha any top.

Maybe I just haven’t come across the right one yet.  I’d love to meet a top who really could get inside my head as well as my body, and make me feel like the faggot I secretly yearn to be 😉

i so get this... wanted to believe there was such a thing, but similarly found myself out-Alphaing those who identified as such... then i got totally Dommed by an Alpha and now i know it can be real.  But in my experience, it's not a universal, black and white thing.  Just because a guy identifies as "Alpha" or "Dom" doesn't make him such with me. I.e., He is only Alpha or Dom if He manages to elicit submission from me. It isn't automatic, even though deep down i may wish and want it. For me, it's disrespectful to the process and the natural phenomenon to pretend and just role play submission. 

i have experienced more wanna be alpha's than actual Alphas.  It sort of blows my mind how many (on both sides of the fence) equate just acting out a D/s scene as actual D/s. For me, it was almost a magical experience.  It literally makes me laugh (inside) when a guy expects me to automatically submit to him just cause he says so, especially after having experienced the real thing. We didn't even use the words "Dom" or "sub," but He identified a place inside of me, (i've come to label those places as "collaring places") and had the knowledge and ability to place a collar on that emotional/psychological 'place' and i couldn't submit any harder than i did... it was fucking whole hearted.  

• Upvote 1

On 3/26/2020 at 4:51 AM, BoyStrangler said:

Well cumdumps are useful. You faggots are easy to use and good for dumping loads in. You're always willing and don't care who's fucking you. I mean worthless as in the guys that fuck you don't give a fuck about you and you're easily replaceable, and disposable. Almost subhuman, more like a human fleshlight that everyone can use but you don't cost a penny. That's what I love about whores like you. Just because we have no respect for you, that doesn't mean we don't love having trash like you handy.

I agree totally, I feel worth a million dollars when a top is using me and breeding me and am a no cock refused cumdump. A lot of online pick ups and regulars, use me as the hole of last resort, if they can't score what they want they hit me up knowing that I will always accommodate their needs, let them treat me however they want, do whatever they want to me, take their cock and seed, clean their cocks and then go back to being worthless till another top is ready to use me.

• Haha 1

Being a total submissive bottom slut, Alpha Males turn me on so much. Especially if the Alpha is a Black Man. I really get off on the surrendering of myself, my masculinity and my mind/body to a strong Black Alpha Male! That moment of submission for me is magic. And the Alpha knows I'm his to use as he wishes!

Guest ff-whole

Yes I am too a total submissive bottom cumslut and I love a dominant man take charge...
But now comes the funny part, since I am bisexual...

When I am with a woman I am of course also a top - whereas with men, I would hardly or rather never top.
And I would like the woman to be dominant over me too...

And in real daily life, I am completely the opposite and be dominant over the woman.
I can't explain it. But I just accept it as a matter of fact, who I am.

On 3/25/2020 at 5:51 PM, BoyStrangler said:

Well cumdumps are useful. You faggots are easy to use and good for dumping loads in. You're always willing and don't care who's fucking you. I mean worthless as in the guys that fuck you don't give a fuck about you and you're easily replaceable, and disposable. Almost subhuman, more like a human fleshlight that everyone can use but you don't cost a penny. That's what I love about whores like you. Just because we have no respect for you, that doesn't mean we don't love having trash like you handy.

LOL That is what cum dumps think of tops, just human dildoes  LOL

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

The definition of "Alpha" varies. You know yours, so keep looking. "Out-Alpha any Top"? Aw man, bring it.🐷

• Like 2

Guest KptNLine

The Alpha / beta dynamic exists on a spectrum, and can mean different things to different people, both as individuals and as part of a couple. What an Alpha is in relation to a beta and vice versa depends on the couple and what kind of situation both have created for themselves.

For me, being a “beta” to my Husband doesn’t mean that I am “worthless,” it means that I am submissive to Him and choose to be His perfect sexual complement. I actually resent the implication that faggots like me are worthless - I think that fags have intrinsic value to the Man or Men they serve.

For me, being a beta means surrendering what many would think of as essential to a male identity - specifically, the use of my penis and control over my own sexuality. In doing so, I become perfectly passive and receptive - in effect, surrendering my own masculinity to enhance His.

As others have said, I don’t know if there’s anything that makes a person inherently Alpha - and I do find a guy that is demanding and cocky right off the bat to be a total turn off. Alpha / beta doesn’t mean (at least to me) an interaction between the worthwhile and the worthless. Rather, it is a relationship of mutual respect - the Alpha pushing His beta firmly but respectfully, and the beta choosing the put the Alpha’s physical needs above His own. This “sacrifice” on the part of the beta brings him emotional and psychological satisfaction, and in turn pleases the Alpha. It is a relationship of opposites, of two people that are perfect complements to each other.

16 hours ago, ssoranaid said:

LOL That is what cum dumps think of tops, just human dildoes  LOL

Perhaps you do, but not all of us look at them them that way. I see Tops as human beings with strong needs and desires, blessed with the traits of masculinity. I feel privileged to find myself in a position to satisfy those needs and desires. I treat every one of my Tops like a Man deserves - maybe that’s why they keep coming back.

Or it could just be for the good ass. 😉

• Like 2

18 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Just because a guy identifies as "Alpha" or "Dom" doesn't make him such with me. I.e., He is only Alpha or Dom if He manages to elicit submission from me. It isn't automatic, even though deep down i may wish and want it. For me, it's disrespectful to the process and the natural phenomenon to pretend and just role play submission. 

i have experienced more wanna be alpha's than actual Alphas.  It sort of blows my mind how many (on both sides of the fence) equate just acting out a D/s scene as actual D/s. For me, it was almost a magical experience.  It literally makes me laugh (inside) when a guy expects me to automatically submit to him just cause he says so, especially after having experienced the real thing.

Yeah, this ^, I regret to say. I find bona fide Alphas very hard to come by, but when found, there’s no question that that’s what they are.

An Alpha doesn’t ask a lot of questions. He has no interest in the bottom’s opinions on what is about to transpire. An Alpha is direct, straightforward, aggressive, and efficient. He sees what he wants and takes it without hesitation, because it’s his to take. He perceives that he occupies, by natural right, a place of privilege above lesser men who exist to satisfy his wants and needs. An Alpha relishes this position and its power, because it infuses his entire being and he is at his best when giving full expression to his traits in sexual dominance of another man.

The firm hand on my neck, the merciless cock rutting my slit, the hunger and pride in the eyes staring into mine - and I melt away. In that moment I am his, his very own.

• Like 2