Hampstead Heath: a summer to remember?

Spunkinmyarse

Group fuck at the heath next Thursday. Cumdump slut wants to beat his record of 9 loads. Anyone wanna join me - he'll take any load. Contact him direct if  you're a top and serious to join. His number is 07712473906

38 minutes ago, dirtyminded said:

Group fuck at the heath next Thursday. Cumdump slut wants to beat his record of 9 loads. Anyone wanna join me - he'll take any load. Contact him direct if  you're a top and serious to join. His number is 07712473906

Is that Thursday 28th May? What time? A friend may be interested

• Like 1

Has anyone been up there lately?  I went yesterday evening- trouble is, it’s so late to get dark these days that there are families and dog walkers still using the area round the fuck tree till 9:30pm.  And even wandering through the bushes nearby- had to abandon one encounter mid-flow because one straight couple thought it would be fun to go exploring.

Still, I had a couple of good hook-ups and took a hard pounding bent over the fuck tree at about 10:00pm. But I have to say, it wasn’t that busy- mostly just a bunch of guys standing around and socially distancing themselves in the dark.

I was just wondering how this compares to anyone else’s recent experiences up there.

5 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Has anyone been up there lately?  I went yesterday evening- trouble is, it’s so late to get dark these days that there are families and dog walkers still using the area round the fuck tree till 9:30pm.  And even wandering through the bushes nearby- had to abandon one encounter mid-flow because one straight couple thought it would be fun to go exploring.

Still, I had a couple of good hook-ups and took a hard pounding bent over the fuck tree at about 10:00pm. But I have to say, it wasn’t that busy- mostly just a bunch of guys standing around and socially distancing themselves in the dark.

I was just wondering how this compares to anyone else’s recent experiences up there.

Haven’t been lately but pre Covid I’d aim for no earlier than 23:30 on a Friday or Saturday and it always seemed to peak after midnight then a bit of a lull and then again in the small hours. 

5 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Haven’t been lately but pre Covid I’d aim for no earlier than 23:30 on a Friday or Saturday and it always seemed to peak after midnight then a bit of a lull and then again in the small hours. 

3-5 am was always the best time, I found. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1