Hampstead Heath: a summer to remember?

Spunkinmyarse

• 2 weeks later...

I've also never been to this Fuck Tree, or to any action at Heath.

During non-corona times, is there action going on 24/7?
Also is it only fucking? I heard stories of leather Masters beating the shit out of slaves, etc?

2 hours ago, Anyloadlondon said:

I offer the same service any tops are welcome to take me and share me.. any load here ..07712473906

What about teaming up for groups of tops to abuse us?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it is turning into a summer to remember up there after all.  Went last night (first time on a Saturday), and there must have been 200+ guys there.

It’s just like a cruise club, only outdoors.  Guys milling around, sitting on logs, chatting, smoking, drinking (as well as fucking, of course).  Some are naked, others in jocks or harnesses, some in leather. Lots of different areas to explore, some public, some hidden: you really can see where the mazes you find in saunas and sex clubs came from!  All very quiet, though: it’s like the volume has been turned down.  No music, of course, just a quiet hum of guys chatting and fucking.

Maybe it’s always been like that- I’m pretty new to this. But I’m glad I’ve finally discovered it: it’s great, and now I know what all the fuss is about!

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 1

Guest Grayson
On 7/19/2020 at 4:14 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

I think it is turning into a summer to remember up there after all.  Went last night (first time on a Saturday), and there must have been 200+ guys there.

It’s just like a cruise club, only outdoors.  Guys milling around, sitting on logs, chatting, smoking, drinking (as well as fucking, of course).  Some are naked, others in jocks or harnesses, some in leather. Lots of different areas to explore, some public, some hidden: you really can see where the mazes you find in saunas and sex clubs came from!  All very quiet, though: it’s like the volume has been turned down.  No music, of course, just a quiet hum of guys chatting and fucking.

Maybe it’s always been like that- I’m pretty new to this. But I’m glad I’ve finally discovered it: it’s great, and now I know what all the fuss is about!

Do you know the best time and days to go? Is it only that busy Friday + Saturday evenings? 

Guest Grayson
17 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I’m fairly new to it, but going again tomorrow (Thursday), so will let you know!

Thanks. Takes me over an hour to get there, so I’m curious.

I’ve only been once or twice before and there was hardly anyone there, but granted that was in the daytime. Happy to hear it’s picking up now that the clubs are closed.