Hampstead Heath: a summer to remember?

Spunkinmyarse

On 11/24/2020 at 8:14 PM, DaddyBare said:

On 11/24/2020 at 8:14 PM, DaddyBare said:

Not sure why that is. I take multiple loads each time I go. Do u bend over the fuck tree? That’s where I spend much of my time I know a trick if your getting fucked and a crowd gathers which is normally the case then others will join in especially if they hear the guy fucking you unload. I had 4 that way couple weeks ago was one straight after the other 

• Like 1

Guest faggotbitchboi
On 1/2/2021 at 3:41 AM, Rawneghole said:

Not sure why that is. I take multiple loads each time I go. Do u bend over the fuck tree? That’s where I spend much of my time I know a trick if your getting fucked and a crowd gathers which is normally the case then others will join in especially if they hear the guy fucking you unload. I had 4 that way couple weeks ago was one straight after the other 

Like you I always get a good few loads at the fuck tree.  Once the crowd knows that you're taking load, bareback, there are always others who want to join in, and as you say normally one after the other...sooo good 😈🐷

17 hours ago, faggotbitchboi said:

Like you I always get a good few loads at the fuck tree.  Once the crowd knows that you're taking load, bareback, there are always others who want to join in, and as you say normally one after the other...sooo good 😈🐷

Yeah although in that area I’ve never seen rubbers being used think the crowd just want to see the sub getting loaded before they will make a move. Nothing beats a group though especially sharing subs going from hole to hole 

• Like 1

Well fuck me, this thread got me going. I don’t live in London. I don’t even live in the UK. I do visit there quite often, in normal times. And next time I go, thanks to this thread and the internet wormhole it brought me down, I’m now fully up to speed on how to get to and from Hampstead Heath, the best times to do this, how to find the fuck tree, AND how to swing by the cruising area in Clapham Common on the way back for some more action.

FUCK ME I MISS BEING FUCKED! Cannot WAIT to get my ass out this summer!

2 hours ago, subBottomKink said:

Well fuck me, this thread got me going. I don’t live in London. I don’t even live in the UK. I do visit there quite often, in normal times. And next time I go, thanks to this thread and the internet wormhole it brought me down, I’m now fully up to speed on how to get to and from Hampstead Heath, the best times to do this, how to find the fuck tree, AND how to swing by the cruising area in Clapham Common on the way back for some more action.

FUCK ME I MISS BEING FUCKED! Cannot WAIT to get my ass out this summer!

And what a fucking hot arse it is 🙂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hundcunt said:

make sure we get advanced notice of u being spread over the fucktree. I may not fuck a load into u but I might open own arse and contribute  tour collection...or indeed just get my face deep into u. 

Haha I’ll be posting up here before my next trip to London alright.