Hampstead Heath: a summer to remember?

Spunkinmyarse

On 7/23/2020 at 10:40 PM, JamesL100 said:

Did you get much spunk in your ass? 😛

Yeah, been a couple of times this week, and not been disappointed 😉

On 7/23/2020 at 3:08 PM, Grayson said:

I’ve only been once or twice before and there was hardly anyone there, but granted that was in the daytime. Happy to hear it’s picking up now that the clubs are closed. 

Are you sure you’ve been going to the right part of the Heath?  Granted, I haven’t been in the afternoon, but early eves (while it’s still light) it’s been absurdly busy.  But in the bushes, not around the fuck tree- that’s far too open for daylight cruising.

Guest Grayson
4 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Yeah, been a couple of times this week, and not been disappointed 😉

Are you sure you’ve been going to the right part of the Heath?  Granted, I haven’t been in the afternoon, but early eves (while it’s still light) it’s been absurdly busy.  But in the bushes, not around the fuck tree- that’s far too open for daylight cruising.

I’ve only been pre-Covid, and I usually head straight for the fuck tree. I’ll head over soon. Sounds like a sex club without the music. 😈

Went Sunday night around 11pm, had been there only 30mins when got approached by 2 older guys who proceeded to give me a barrel load of verbal abuse, very confrontational and in my face, how trannys were "sick", how i was mentally ill and shouldn't be on the heath as its for men only. 

Needless to say it had the desired effect and i left. 

Not sure if you are on here or anyone else witnessed it but i found it troubling and won't be going back anytime soon. I don't know if its a view shared by most guys who go but I'd have thought if somethings not to your taste then pass on by, i do it myself and have been told no thanks many times before. Each to their own and all that etc. 

• 2 months later...

Sorry to hear about the arseholes. I used to crossdress in Brighton and it's a clear hostility from many gay men. A lot of unsoliticed remarks what they like and don't like. Most clubs wont even let you in. Same on the internet. Came to a point where I completely lost interest in going out or dress up. Seem to draw these bitches when one does. Would probably floor one if it happen again. 

And as a TV chasing top they are sabotaging for me everywhere. I always go with the hope to find one.

Been to the heath, was a bit of a meh,  Crowd to shy for me, and to much walking around. 

Scratchwood park is better for getting a cock in the ass. The terrain is better aswell as you can lay down. Got naked and had a guy pump me full of cum. 

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Rawneghole said:

Wow1 You're experience can only match my fantasy when I've been to Hampstead, I've only had the odd satisfying bareback load when visiting.

I go weekly and always been satisfied. If any tops wanna breed there message me or any other subs wanna team up for tag fucking  as I really enjoy that I’m interested 

• 5 weeks later...