Hampstead Heath: a summer to remember?

Spunkinmyarse

[think before following links] https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/12/22/hampstead-heath-gay-cruising-police-fine-covid-19-regulations/

Police consulted with LGBT+ rights including the Peter Tatchell Foundation in a tacit acknowledgment of the tensions between police and gay men who have historically been targeted at cruising spots.

Peter Tatchell, director of the human rights group, said: “The police have made it clear to us that they do not proactively patrol the Heath, but only act in response to public complaints.”

Police similarly assured the foundation that they will not penalise late-night sexual behaviour that is not visible to the public. The primary concern is the potential danger to public health when cruising leads to risks of spreading COVID-19.

that article was dated 22 dec and refers go tier 4. I was caught up 6 weeks b4. no fines issued and believe just dispersal. issue then was someone reported a tent ( probably a jealous onlooker) and police came en masse. interested that omplication is they are still operating under covid rules. fewpeole are seeing them. 

• Thanks 1

Very quiet today. Went with an older guy I know and sucked his cock, was someone there but seemed very shy and they kept pacing up and down like they had lost something! Spent 30 mins playing, so we at least got a bit out door fun for ourselves. 😀

Will try again next week but really it's so cold out I guess this is to be expected. I just can't wait for the Saunas to open so I can take some cocks from older men 😄 Oh well!

Edited by blueboyheavens

It's really a pity I never knew about this place and now that I do I cannot visit it. Let's hope things will improve soon, that fuck free is going to become quite worn out in the future I think.

11 hours ago, bigasstwink said:

It’s been months since I’ve had any dick, willing at this stage to freeze my balls off in the heath if it means I get some loads

There are still guy’s there. I go every Saturday took 7 loads sat through until this morning. Not as many there now but still a good amount looking for raw ass

I'm going to try Saturday this time as Sunday was not so good when I went, this time I'll make sure to go later in the evening/night. Do you usually find older/bigger men there by any chance? I love sucking and being filled by old men 🙂

3 hours ago, blueboyheavens said:

I'm going to try Saturday this time as Sunday was not so good when I went, this time I'll make sure to go later in the evening/night. Do you usually find older/bigger men there by any chance? I love sucking and being filled by old men 🙂

Yeah most are older some younger if your going over the fuck tree most won’t need sucking they just get inside the holes offered. Maybe we’ll end up sharing guy’s Saturday if we are bent over one of the logs 

On 1/24/2021 at 11:05 AM, bigasstwink said:

It’s been months since I’ve had any dick, willing at this stage to freeze my balls off in the heath if it means I get some loads

Damn... I would use your sexy ass.... I’m in Lewisham 😈💦😈

• 2 weeks later...