BBC Breeds Me, Not His Wife

ijoey

I have no idea why married or straight/curious guys always flock to me, but they do. It must be the big, thick white ass? (See my profile if you don’t believe me....🤷🏻‍♂️)

Anyway, here’s how I threw my feet in the air for a recent BBC, and found out he’s married afterwards...

We had been chatting for quite some time. Super great guy. Funny and easy to talk to. He told me he’s straight and curious. He’s tried to fuck one other guy but he couldn’t handle it. I always prefer taking time to get to know someone a bit before throwing my feet in the air. It has to be the right vibe, and this BBC and I vibed hard.

He told me he’d pick me up and bring me to his place when we finally decided to meet. I go over, we hang for a bit, chat since it’s our first time meeting in person and then move into the bedroom.

He immediately tells me to “show him my white pussy.” His vibe changed immediately as we hit that bedroom. I get on all fours on the bed and shake my ass for him. He stands above me, jerking off a bit. Getting hard.

His black cock grows to a big size I wasn’t expecting and I tell him that he’s bigger than I thought. He swears it’s “not that big” but I beg to differ. His cock is dark, thick, cut, a nice head on it. He doesn’t want it sucked, he just wants my “white pussy.” Fine by me.

He orders me to get on my back and throw my feet in the air. I follow orders. To my surprise he moves in closer and begins kissing my feet. He licks them, sucks my toes, puts them in his face. He says he’s always wanted a white guys feet in his face and I’m more than happy to oblige. He tells me my feet are “gorgeous” and he continues to kiss them. This makes his BBC swell even harder and bigger.

He asks if I’m ready and I say yes, he spits on my hole and his cock and he slowly slides himself in. For the first minute or two he was gentle, holding me by the ankles and continuing to kiss my feet as he slowly stretched my tight white ass open. He says “you ready?” I’m confused and respond with “for what?” & he says “this...”

He immediately starts pounding me. Fucking slamming me, HARD. It feels amazing. I feel like such a slut taking a big black dick like that. I’m in heaven. He’s still holding me firmly by the ankles and spreading my legs super wide. I swear the bed was going to break from the thrusts, but it didn’t. I took that cock like a champ.

He fucked me for a good 20 minutes until he said “I’m going to cum.” His cock got even harder and my toes spasmed uncontrollably until I feel his cock pulse inside me and his cum filled my hole. We lay there for a minute and laughed.

As I’m leaving, I walk by a hallway and notice all the pictures on the wall. He says, “you won’t tell my wife, right?” I was a bit shocked he wouldn’t mention this beforehand, but no. I won’t be telling his wife.

I’m now going to be his white pussy on the side... 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 17
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest STLjeffDadd

Hot story. I love hot cheaters and helping them out. I love feet and hot boy hole, too. My bottoms usually love it when I’ve got them on their back and I’m sucking on theirs hot feet and toes while I’m pounding and seeding them. Hot that you’re this BBC’s white pussy on the side. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 11:43 PM, ijoey said:

yes, you would

I remember me time I was in the park being slutty.

3 old guys - in their sixties - used me. And I let them.

they kept licking me all over and smelling me. Telling me how good I tasted. I’d never thought of it before!

My cock is only four inches at best, but very perfect and looks great, and I have nice tight cute balls.

my arse hole is so cute and pink. I never realised how much men would love it until I gave them access!

they love my pale skin and fuckable arse.

and I have big pink nipples that they love sucking on Too!

being consumed by a group of men is an experience you can never get from women. 

• Like 1