Steamworks Toronto now closed

Read1

16 hours ago, bredbiyou said:

I hope you mean not immediately reopening. It would be devastating to lose yet another one forever.

From the Spa Excess website..... 

"MAR 17: COVID-19 UPDATE

Well, there’s some good news…

…And some bad news. Let’s start with the good stuff! Not only will the renovations be completed for March, but they’re lining up to finish EARLIER than projected! The Club. Looks. Beautiful! It smells like an alpine fantasy, and everyone has been working around-the-clock to bring back your favourite hot spot! In fact, we’re expecting everything to be finished and pristine for Monday, March 23rd.

As you can imagine, we’re very excited for you to be able to come in and enjoy the newly revitalised space BUTT… we’re gonna have to wait a little longer because here comes the rough stuff:As people around the World face the evolving realities of COVID-19, everyone is adapting to limit the spread and effects of this pandemic.

It’s so exciting that the club’s refurb is almost done but the priority for everyone right now is public safety. Social distancing is impossible at our facilities and our decision to remain closed until further notice is being reinforced by every level of Government and medical expertise.

COVID-19 is an unprecedented event and requires an unprecedented response from each of us.

We will continue to provide updates from here and keep you up to date on everything we know as we know it.

Take care of yourself, take care of your loved ones and work together.

All of our best wishes to you,

Your friends at Spa Excess"

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose that we all have to behave and do our part by observing social distancing. However, I am surprised to notice that a lot of people are still hooking up. Just last night, I got a proposal to play. I was so tempted to say yes. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deletemyaccount69

Once it opens back up it's time to take the blue pill for a week and visit the backroom.It will be packed with horny guys

• 1 year later...

Due to Omicron variant, the Ontario provincial government has closed Steamworks Toronto and all other Ontario bathhouses from today - January 5, 2022, until further notice. Guys will revert to BBRT and phone apps to get 1 on 1 sex. We have to continue to have raw fun somehow with someone, and not staring at a computer screen. In-person is best. Be careful, pigs!

This is good news from a Covid-19 perspective, considering that Ontario is really struggling. It's bad news from a random sex perspective, but I believe temporary sacrifices now will pay off in a smaller and shorter surge, and an earlier reopening.

• 5 weeks later...

Steamworks Toronto is reopening on Feb. 21st, running 24/7, at 25% capacity. Fellow sexpigs, at least this is a start! You'll need your QR code handy. Masks to be worn in the common areas. Open mouths and asses everywhere else! Lots of seed to be shared!

• Like 2