To squeeze or to open up? What should a bottom do with his hole?

hungry_hole

I think it kinda depends on the top, I've had some tops that like a hole thats nice and tight, but then theres others that you squeeze their cock just a bit and they lose their hard on. I usually try things out, see what works, see what makes him make those good animalistic rutting sounds, and go with it ;)

In my initial comments I'm talking exclusively about the moment when I as a bottom first notice my top is "getting close" (sometimes the top whispers it into my ear). I'm not saying anything about the fucking that takes place before, which can vary extensively between guys and as the fucking progresses. I squeeze a little bit, then relax and let the top go deep. Unless is one of my long-term fuckbuddies whom I knopw exctly how to please, I always tune into my top's needs and try to please him as much as possible. Apart from the top wanting me to clamp on to their cock they like to talk dirty or me to ask for their cock and cum.

Once their breathing or the pace of the stroke is telling me that the end is close and that the reward is about to arrive I get ready. I will definitely continue to squeeze a bit to make it more pleasurable for the top. and instead of moaning and screaming like a girl, I prefer to talk dirty to my top ("Go deep when you shoot!", or “My hole is yours.”). Either it is the extra friction or the dirty talk (which reminds the top of the power to use that hole for his pleasure), maybe both, that are enough to send the top over the edge. It is only then when I completely relax my manhole muscles and continue to talk dirty to my top: “You're breeding me" or "Go deep." Once they stop the tops don't feel the need to pull out because my hole is still completely relaxed (I may do a little tease squeezing) I always say "Keep pumping" and incredibly almost all tops continue pumping their last drops before they pull out. I repeat this a couple of times. This way I make sure I get it all.

I have proof that my approach works extremely well. We all know that it’s easier to find a bottom than to find a top. In other words, there are more bottoms than tops. If I were to ever top I know it will be easy to find holes to cream, even as an older top. But as a bottom the competition is fierce.

A couple of years ago at Steamworks in Toronto while in my room with my shots and black T-Shirt (See pic in profile) I was surprised to see a black teen walk into my room. I guess my T-shirt turned him on. Steamworks is packed with hot men, many of them bottoms waiting to get fucked. He fucked me and I of course applied my technique. While he was shooting I knew he was enjoying it. As he was leaving the room he said “I’ll be back in an hour.” Oh, yeah right. He’ll never be back. To my surprise an hour later, he comes back. While he was fucking me for the 2nd time he told me how hot my hole was. And again of course he creamed my hole nice. The next two times I went to Toronto we would meet at Steamworks. I knew that as a bottom I’m doing it right.

I had a top that once he started shooting I couldn’t even touch him. He would actually yell “Don’t touch me.” The first time he fucked me he pulled out while he was still shooting. He left a stream of cum on my ass. So I learned and the next times I would noty touch him and completely relax my ass muscles. It worked.

Once a guy begins to shoot there’s no need for extra friction.

Any more comments from Tops? A top once asked me to relax once he started shooting and it made sense to me.

It would be interesting if some bottoms who like to squeeze the load out of the tops tried this technique and reported back.

When I'm looking to be bred I make sure I have at least a 2" butt plug buried in my hole and then pull it out just before the top is ready to breed me. Then I love to spread my legs wide pushing my ass up at a perfect angle for maximum penetration to my top and relaxing, letting my hole massage and pleasure his horny cock. When the top is about to honor me with deposting his man seed in me I give him all of my hole I can whiel he drives deep in my ass and releases his seed in me and I hope he keep thrusting to work his seed in to my guts and eventually into my blood and make us one forever.

As a versatile, i make sure when a man is breeding my hole, to open up as much as i can.. so his seed gets planted deep in me. Then leave it there for a long as i can.

And when i top, love the bottom who squeeze and opens his hole, like he was pumping my cock for every last drop of my heavy man seed.

When I am topping, I want a loose and open hole. Granted, I know a hole may be tight when we start .... but an open wet hole connotes a pig hole, IMHO. When the bottom clamps down, too often it feels like he is trying to pinch off my cock. And when that happens, I pull out. The ultimate is a talented btm who can use muscle control as I am pulling out to milk the cock, but immediately relax as I am plowing back in again.

• Like 1

I was at the sauna a couple of nights ago and was in a room watching a hot BB bottom getting fucked by an unattractive guy but with a very hot cock. When he started shooting his load he pulled out right away and I know it was because the bottom squeezed his hole too much. This top has fucked me BB before and I know he usually keeps his cock inside when I open up my hole.

• 1 year later...

The last top that fucked me had to pull out. I was too tight. With me, it is the lack of "practice" in getting my hole used. Working on getting my ass out there. I can understand how a tight hole can affect a top.

Guest BtmByTheBay

I do my best to make sure I'm a good hole for the top fucking me... make sure to relax in whatever position they're fucking me, control my breathing, use poppers (which makes it feel even better for me, and I hope they can feel my fuckhole get hotter and relax more), and when I can, tighten up on the outstroke and push/relax on the instroke. I do my best to please the cock that's pleasing me or using me or fucking me (and that last tip I got reading here :D). So far I've had no complaints, and plenty of compliments ;)

• 7 years later...

I always make sure my hole is open and my ex always usedto put a butt plug in me and I would walk around with it in for half an hour before a group of guys came to fuck me. That way you can take cock in one thrust and you are half horned up anyway. I have found most tops like the hole open and when I sense they are coming I put my muscles to work to ensure I heighten their sensation and to make sure I get as much jizz out of their shaft into me as I can

• Like 3

It's different for each top I would say. One likes it when a bottom squeezes his dick and the other doesn't. You need to find out what he likes. 

I know what my regulars like. Some like me to squeeze (or rather 'milk' them) another doesn't and wants my hole as open as possible so he can just plow away. Which is not always working as I am really tight (even after all those years!). One has such an incredibly thick dick that I can try to squeeze all I want but I simply can't as his dick stretches my hole to the limit (at least that is how it feels). 

Of course if you get fucked multiple times in a row your hole is more open than the first fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1