Who are you? Bareback picture game

• 2 weeks later...

What Guy Am I?

Well Threw The Corse Of A Wild Play Night/Weekend Probably All Of Them!

#1. Hell Yea!—I’m always down for a good dick down and a raw load deep inside my ass. Usually ending up in that position as I’m roughly fucked around and off the edge of the bed!

#2. Definitely—You gotta start somewhere and put in the work to get that jerk to unload in you as you twerk! Ha!

#3. Probably—Not my favorite position but will give it my all to get it in deep!

#4. Definitely—Again gotta start somewhere, Love a good blowjob from a talented cocksucker! 

#5. Definitely—It’s a Hard position to hold for a long time but anytime I can get raw dick up my hole is a good time!

#6. Hell Yea!—A favorite position of mine, ass up face down line them up and take the train into down town! Ha!

#7. Fuck Yes!—My favorite position of all time! The reason on my back is my favorite is because I totally get off on watching a guy get off in me! I love the “Oh Face Of Pleasure” of the guy ramming my hole!

#8. Sometimes—Not my favorite place in a fuck fest! Kind of an awkward place to be but it is always good as a support/assistant to guy #3.

#9. Definitely—A fantastic position as you fucking plow a cum dump down and off of the bed!

#10. Hell Yea!—Is my favorite position on ether end! A great way to control your bottom and pound your load in deep!!!

#11. Sometimes—Even though it’s nice to be on deck to fuck #6 like it looks like here, I would rather be fucking/getting fucked then in an awkward on the side spot.

#12. Definitely—No other place to be the in the ass up face down position then to be the one pounding that fucker down hard! Especially when you get your one leg up and can grind it in deeper at that angle!

#13. Definitely—Yea bitch climb on and ride me like a bull in heat!

#14. Hell Yea—Let me jump on and slid down right the balls, forcing every inch inside! Oh and #15 Fuck Yea put it in and DP my ass!!

#15. Definitely—Nothing better than to be the second dick for some hot DP action but you gotta be talented to hold that position for a long Fuck!

#16, 17, 18. Not Sure—Trying to figure out what they are doing? Is #16 pissing into a cup or jacking with a flesh lite? #17 looks like he is just standing there and #18 with the hot uncut dick looks like he is ether jacking #16 off or holding the cup. Mild fun but way to far away from the actual action for me!

#19. Maybe—Again not sure exactly what he is down there for? Is it pup play, is it cum catcher, does he want to be pissed on? Ether way not a bad spot but I would rather be getting filled up with dick and cum!

#20. Definitely—Your probably saying wait there’s no #20 but who the hell do you think took this picture! Ha!

So that’s where I stand if you truly are a sex addict like you say you are you’ll fit in anywhere and everywhere in this photo and be happy doing it!

Brando Sparks 

• 3 weeks later...