Who are you? Bareback picture game

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/19/2020 at 3:49 PM, justsexnowatl said:

anyone EXCEPT 16, 17 or 18 standing around lol.  I was trying to find someone in the middle of a train fuck, which is where I usually like to be in a BIG group, but I didn't see anyone in that position.

But .....  if you were actually there, 18 would be the one to approach. It's his first time at a BB party so he's watching and taking it all in. He's not sure how to get involved but with a little coaching he'll become a pro. If you feel up his ass straight away you'll frighten him off. So stand beside him and mirror his behaviour. It'll take a while but you can gain his confidence by expressing what he's thinking .......... 30 minutes of patient work and then you'll find yourself eating out that nice round ass and be fucking him into the middle of next week ......... another 30 minutes or so and you'll have him begging for your seed deep in his guts! 

• Haha 1

1, 2, 5, 6, 7.  Number 5 has sexy feet. I would give them plenty of attention with my tongue, while getting bred by 3, 4, 10, 12, and 15. All the while 16 and 18 would watch, and later they would do some really bad things to me. They are obviously college boys from good families. And evil fuckers underneath.