Piss fucking

Guest Phillyphucker25

• Moderators

I've never experienced it. My late husband really turned on by the idea, but he couldn't piss if he was hard enough to get inside. No one else has ever offered. 

I am down to try anytime though. 

• Like 1

BF and I love piss fucking back and forth.  Especially fun in the morning in between fucks (we’re both multi-cummers).  Love the surprise of the warm as he marks me as his territory.  Love smelling my scent on him after a hard rough ride.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 3/20/2020 at 8:20 PM, Phillyphucker25 said:

I'm curious. Who's into piss fucking? I love pissing in a sluts hole before I eventually breed it. 

Yes.

For me, a Mans piss is as awesome as His cum. Different, but fucking awesome. In some ways, more amazing because when i hold onto it and absorb it, i can tell He has impregnated me because when i pee i can smell His piss in my urine and i know i have absorbed Him into myself.  

To me a Man pissing is another form of Him cumming.  

When i lived in VA, i used to frequent this restroom at a mall and i'd get bred under the stall wall. Often would pass notes back and forth first to see what we were looking for. One time a guy slid His thighs and cock under the wall and i mounted Him and He fucked me. After He was done, He handed me a note thanking me saying: "thanks, i've had to go all morning." (He'd used me as His urinal and filled me with piss).  i loved Him for it, and He knew it.  i love the Top/bottom dynamic where both get what they need just by being who they are.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, boybottom4use said:

At February Cumunion party I took 8 loads in my poz ass and the last guy who fucked me loaded my cunt with his piss.  I’m hoping some of the cum loads absorbed in me before his piss douche flushed them all out.  

Right?  So hot, but I hate to lose the loads. 

I love to piss fuck.  I can piss hard, so I can keep right on fucking as I fill him.  I usually piss mid fuck.  I will fuck in the filled ass for a bit--listening to that slosh, then make you feed it to me-- and then I'll be ready to cum.  

I also love to fist the piss out of a guy--my fist pushing and pulling massive piss geysers out of a hot hole is amazing.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1