Piss fucking

Guest Phillyphucker25

10 hours ago, find91 said:

Love piss fucking. Love fucking and pissing in my "toilet". Love when I fist my bottom and he starts pissing uncontrollably.

This is a huge turn on for me. Want this so bad 😉

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, Phillyphucker25 said:

I'm curious. Who's into piss fucking? I love pissing in a sluts hole before I eventually breed it. 

You could piss fuck my ass any day. I drink from the tap too.

• Like 1

Guest DetroitAnon

I would love for more tops to piss on me, in my mouth, or fuck the piss into me.    Rarely do any tops suggest it.   Not sure how to broach the subject with anon guys who breed me at the bathhouse.  

I constantly crave getting piss filled while playing. Started when my old "Daddy" emptied himself out inside of me, plugged me, and continued on with using me. Eventually, he'd  fuck it out of me, or make me expell myself with some help from different toys...sometimes he'd  just add more warm liquid to my guts before plugging my hole right back up.

Edited by BottomBoyJames
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I get together with this HOT Black Top from time to time. Our sessions are usually pretty long. He will fuck me until his huge Cock has opened up my second hole and he's sliding in and out pretty easily. At some point he will bury his Cock as far in me as he can. He'll hold still and I always know what he's doing...he is filling me with his hot piss. I love the feeling! Then he will pissfuck me until I'm begging him to let me go to the bathroom before I make a mess on his bed. When he sees the pure terror in my eyes, then he'll allow me to go expell his piss. Attaching a pic of his magnificent Cock.

66792247.jpg