Piss fucking

Guest Phillyphucker25

I have this really hot UPS delivery guy who has been throwing his bottles of piss away in my bushes I get them and soak his piss on underwear and pieces of cloth. Then I smell it ! It turns me on. His piss is so sexy. I jack off. I am looking to experience more with WS but for the last 20 years I have been turned on by the smell or stench of piss anywhere. Love a smelly urinal. Love to get a hold of men’s underwear with piss stains. It’s so fucking hot. 

I've been piss fucked 2 times by the same guy, the guy was so hot , he took me out on his back patio and I sucked his dick stripped and while I was bent over his patio table looking at his pool as he was fucking me, he asked me " want it deep in you and feel it ?'' and I eagerly yes  fuck me deeper'. that's when I felt my insides expand he pushed deep in me held it for a moment and at 1st I didn't know what was happening, and then I was instantly full it seemed and he started fucking again and it was awesome all over running down my thighs and I went back 2 days later for more. I hope to find another man that will fuck me like that. 

• Upvote 1

I love piss fucking. I’m lucky enough to be one of the guys that can piss when hard so I like to give a guy my hot stream up his ass pre-fuck. Not big on doing it after I nut because once I unload and breed a bottom I don’t want the piss to be flushing my sperm out. I want him to keep it. I do usually have to piss hard after I cum so I save that stream for my bottom’s mouth.

• Like 3

I just got piss fucked for the first time before the lockdown. Really didn't feel like I expected it to. Like I couldn't feel the piss hitting my insides as the guy was so deep in me, but I felt my insides getting warmer and heavier. Would love to do it again. 

Only problem is that we did after he'd bred me twice so I lost two good loads when I squirted it all out. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 4/14/2020 at 1:03 PM, BeardedDddy said:

I love piss fucking. I’m lucky enough to be one of the guys that can piss when hard so I like to give a guy my hot stream up his ass pre-fuck. Not big on doing it after I nut because once I unload and breed a bottom I don’t want the piss to be flushing my sperm out. I want him to keep it. I do usually have to piss hard after I cum so I save that stream for my bottom’s mouth.

I need a man like you in my life. Make my holes your urinals please

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, Phillyphucker25 said:

I'm curious. Who's into piss fucking? I love pissing in a sluts hole before I eventually breed it. 

My Huspup, and our bf and myself definitely are

I love giving a piss fuck. Hottest thing I have done was fill my bf with piss and another guy drank it out of his arse. I have recently received a piss fuck loved it

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

22 hours ago, o8ic said:

I love giving a piss fuck. Hottest thing I have done was fill my bf with piss and another guy drank it out of his arse. I have recently received a piss fuck loved it

I did this with a play buddy several years ago.  His musky butt tasted great with four loads of cum in it, but even better with my piss.  He sat on my face on the tiled bathroom floor and pushed out every drop while I drank.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 12:11 AM, hexfet said:

I’ve so wanted to piss inside a fella.  Still on my list 😉.   Can piss rock hard so that’s a plus right? 😉. Any takers? 

You can Piss fuck me 

• Like 1