Piss fucking

Guest Phillyphucker25

On 5/26/2020 at 12:11 AM, hexfet said:

I’ve so wanted to piss inside a fella.  Still on my list 😉.   Can piss rock hard so that’s a plus right? 😉. Any takers? 

I'd happily take your piss deep in me

I love being piss fucked. I love piss in general, like it's a wonderful cum shot that keeps going and going. I love how full my pussy feels when a top releases. The best though were a couple guys who planted their mouths on my hole after, sucked the piss and cum out and then fed me the mess we made.

• Like 1

I love piss fucking. Have done it on a few occasions. I had a buddy and we would get together and do it. It would mostly be me pissing in him while I am inside him. Love how the piss squelches out when i start fucking him. I have had it in me a few times. Both have been exciting.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have a couple guys that will piss in my ass, usually before they shoot their loads in me. Feels great and very degrading at the same time. The one guy will push my inflateable butt plug in and pump it up. This forced the mix even deeper. He plays with my cheeks, tugs on the plug, plays with my sack, I and wiggling and getting even more turned on.  I keep it in until the cramps are reall rough, then let it out

On 3/21/2020 at 3:20 AM, Phillyphucker25 said:

I'm curious. Who's into piss fucking? I love pissing in a sluts hole before I eventually breed it. 

I love being pissed on and in. Both holes used as a urinal. I do it willingly, but alsovbet crazy at the thought of being tied up and used as a toilet for multiple Tops. I want to try Chem piss as well.