Piss fucking

Guest Phillyphucker25

On 3/23/2020 at 4:17 PM, FelchingPisser said:

I love to piss fuck.  I can piss hard, so I can keep right on fucking as I fill him.  I usually piss mid fuck.  I will fuck in the filled ass for a bit--listening to that slosh, then make you feed it to me-- and then I'll be ready to cum.  

I also love to fist the piss out of a guy--my fist pushing and pulling massive piss geysers out of a hot hole is amazing.

Love jerking off to your blog FelchingPisser, now I will be jerking off to thoughts of you piss fucking a load into me. 

• Upvote 1

I have had men fuck  a load into me and then remain in and let a bladder of piss flow on in . My issue more than anything else is when I have been getting lube and loads fucked up into my ass, and then the guy floods my guts with piss-- it is pretty much like a damned enema and  I get concerned 1) how soon before the piss is going to shoot out and 2) what beyond his piss will be in it and 3) does it kill play at that point. I mean, if I have been fisted sloppy and his piss gets in past the 3rd sphincter, maybe there will be some waste matter still lodged up there- or maybe it will  go in and seemed trapped, until the top wants a different angle into my hole, and as I move into that , suddenly the bedding or flooring or him are deluged in  brown slime water

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

one time when I was high as a kite. My top (and slammer) was treating me nastier by the minute. It was kinda hot. His fuckmotions wheregetting harder, he was calling me names and told me he wanted to piss in my tight ass. 

Before I could answer, I felt his chempiss coming. A steady stream filled me for a full minute. It was really hot. After he was done his bf mounted me as well and added to it.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I’ve always been into piss but only ever drank it always straight from the tap 

one meet I had the top had his cock in me but was still but I suddenly felt him pissing inside me that was the hottest thing ever once he’d filled me began to pound me and all his piss was being fucked out of me since then I’ve always searched for piss fuckers but hard finding tops who can do it properly but nothing feels hotter than being piss fucked but always have to do that first as I don’t want any seed being washed away before my hole has absorbed it

My long term fb turned me on to it after he started parTying... I was always curious to it but once he flooded me with his piss after breeding me I was hooked. Definitely love it now and try to get it as often as possible. I love to swallow it too- one top bud made me drink it all and it tasted like iced tea lol! But the best is having him breed me and then waiting for his hard on to soften a little before he fills me up with his piss.  If I'm lucky he'll fuck me again after I'm full.  Omg it feels incredible. 

• Like 1

I have had piss and fuck 3somes in motel rooms.  After playing around, myself and  a top guy (I'm versatile) would piss up the bottom guy's ass, then we both fucked him bb, piss would run everywhere, including all over the motel carpet. But we were high and didn't care at that point. I then sucked the remaining piss out of the guy's ass along with mine and the other guy's cum.  Also love it when the guy squirts the piss back out over me. I love my sex as sleazy and as dirty as possible.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
On 5/7/2020 at 1:53 PM, blindfaith said:

I'm very into getting my ass filled with piss.  I have hard time finding guys into it though.

I've pissed fucked plenty - as top and bottom, but not common to find guys into it.  I wish you were closer so I could flood your hot bubble ass, but I'd make you fill me up too then fuck our flooded holes till we fuck the piss out and replace with cum

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest SecretCumWhore
On 5/25/2021 at 7:37 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I've pissed fucked plenty - as top and bottom, but not common to find guys into it.  I wish you were closer so I could flood your hot bubble ass, but I'd make you fill me up too then fuck our flooded holes till we fuck the piss out and replace with cum

Fuck yeah