Piss fucking

Guest Phillyphucker25

On 8/30/2022 at 7:45 PM, loadsgoinside said:

As a top it's such a unique / awesome feeling when you unload a huge amount of piss (stuff gets a bit looser) though can be tough to find guys into it, and most can't take getting fucked with an ass full of piss for any extended duration.

Really?  i LOVE having my ass filled with piss mid-fuck!  The feeling of having my ass full of piss & cock sends me into instant ecstasy...add in a head full of poppers and i'll start begging louder and louder for the addition of his load to get mixed in!!  i especially LOVE it when the guy's cock is long enough to put his piss and cum behind my "2nd ring", where i know they will both stay until my body absorbs them!!  Excuse me...i've got to go try and find someone who will piss-fuck me now!!

• Like 2

Today is a pissing kind of day. We are drinking a ton of water. We take a drink every 30 mins. She/boi is hanging in there with me drink for drink. We share our piss between cups of water.

Raw bb piss fucking in the shower.

Lots of clean warm piss today. Just another day.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Havent experienced piss play with a guy yet, but i am fortunate enough to have experienced it with my ex and my gf before her. 

I find that my sexual appetite varies in cycles from romantic love making to straight forward sex with a bit of kink, to periods where I am a total deviant desiring and horny for ALMOST everything. Whatever filthy sex act I can think up I will try, and fortunately my ex and other was open to it, and even surprised me with some really filthy kinks to try of their own.

These periods of hyper sexuality are also the times when I CRAVE COCK AND MANCUNT. 

Going back to piss play, Me and my ex loved it. She would piss all over my cock and suck me,  i would piss inside her pussy and i fuck her. Its a different feeling too, like it is fucking pussy in their period. And every pump some piss would squirt out the sides of her hole.

But the best times were 2 situations we repeated often when in the throes of a deviant sexual cycle. One would be pissing up her asshole, full bladder, and while fucking her doggy she would push her anus out and shoot it all over me. 

I saved the best for last... she was more into bdsm stuff than I was overall, but I could hang wjth it and was creative haha 

Some times after a night of fucking, come predawn I would bind her hands behind herself and she knew that when I woke up my bladder would be full, and i would position her body steady with pillows and put her legs over her head and i would squat over her wet pussy , slide my cock all the way in and fill her cunt with every drop of urine i had. It gets messy but its worth it. 

Our plan to go further with it, sadly we broke up before we ever got to try the same scenario, legs over her head, pussy lubed, this time though her hands are free and we wanted to try me squatting, shes holding her pussy open wide with her fingers hooked in her cunt and i shit in her pussy. Then when done fuck her. 

Gets me so hard thinking of it. So mad we never did it.