Piss fucking

Guest Phillyphucker25

• 4 weeks later...

Love love it! 

Love when you are getting fucked hard and he cums hard then instead of pulling out, all of a sudden you start feeling a warm sensation and bloating.

Then he pulls out and fell the piss and cum pour out!! Such a great feeling!

Better when someone comes up and as the one pulls out the other starts fucking while everything starts pouring out as he thrusting in your hole!!

Had it a fee times but not everyone is into it. 

• Like 1

I have a fuckbuddy with who we use to fuck during long hours until morning. When he has to pee, he is usually lazy or tired to go to the loo. So, he pushes his cock deep in me and unloads his full morning piss in me. Sometimes, he lets his cock in my hole waiting until it becomes rock hard and fucks my hole which is full with piss. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2022 at 12:13 AM, bareback-flipflop said:

I have a fuckbuddy ... When he has to pee, he is usually lazy or tired to go to the loo. So, he pushes his cock deep in me and unloads his full morning piss in me...

Amazing

• 2 weeks later...

Just a question.....if I get or give piss fucking, does it act as an enema/douche and cause an accident?  My fuck buddy wants me to piss fuck him but I dont want to cause a mess!!

15 hours ago, Queenzlander59 said:

Just a question.....if I get or give piss fucking, does it act as an enema/douche and cause an accident?  My fuck buddy wants me to piss fuck him but I dont want to cause a mess!!

Yes it can..  when I clean out before a parTy I always do two enama bags to be super clean just incase of getting piss fucked

7 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Yes it can..  when I clean out before a parTy I always do two enama bags to be super clean just incase of getting piss fucked

Thanks bud!! 

• 5 weeks later...

i posted on this early on, just re-read the entire thread, love the posts and energy.

i love the idea behind piss fucking as much as the actual act. For me, the act and attitude can be deeply intimate while having  a  very sharp mind fuck, D/s edge.  The psych factor of a Man using another man as a toilet to relieve Himself adds a layer of bonding to me that gets into the deeper aspects of "bondage."  

i've experienced a Man pissing in me on several occasions where there was no discussion about it prior, where He just assumed He could do it, that that was part of the dynamic.  Don't misunderstand, i'm not one who gets into force or bullying, meanness shuts me down and is opposite of the connection i look for with a Man.  This is different, sort of risky on His part because He doesn't know for sure, not having my consent, but apparently feels enough of a connection to take the risk. There's also the aspect of His need and driving lust that turns me on and elicits a sort of adoring sub response in me.  i love experiencing that intuitive connection where He seems to realize i want His lust as much as He wants to express it in this way. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I met a guy on Adam when I was going to a conference in California. He asked me to bring him a bottle of vodka and in return he would fuck me and he was just about 8 inches so it was worth doing.  Took an Uber over to his place and he met me at the door. Thin, tall, Hispanic and attractive - we took the elevator up and his place was really small but organized. I stripped and lubed up, then he banged me for about 20 minutes before he blew a huge load in my ass. He laid on me for a while breathing heavy and all of a sudden he said tighten up I'm going to piss in your ass. I tightened and he started gushing hot piss into my hole. It was fucking awesome and I want to do that again with somebody. He topped it off with another fuck later on. Great time!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1