Piss fucking

Guest Phillyphucker25

On 8/20/2022 at 4:16 PM, sedecki said:

I met a guy on Adam when I was going to a conference in California. He asked me to bring him a bottle of vodka and in return he would fuck me and he was just about 8 inches so it was worth doing.  Took an Uber over to his place and he met me at the door. Thin, tall, Hispanic and attractive - we took the elevator up and his place was really small but organized. I stripped and lubed up, then he banged me for about 20 minutes before he blew a huge load in my ass. He laid on me for a while breathing heavy and all of a sudden he said tighten up I'm going to piss in your ass. I tightened and he started gushing hot piss into my hole. It was fucking awesome and I want to do that again with somebody. He topped it off with another fuck later on. Great time!

I have had that a few times and it feels so amazing when you feel the warmth in you especially after a good fuck! It does make a big mess but to have sex in the wet spot adds to the fun. To release the cum and piss as you are getting fucked is so amazing 

On 8/26/2022 at 9:22 AM, Richyrich83 said:

Love piss fucking that warm feeling and the bonus of pissing while still hard. 

When you really get off on piss play, the thought of it makes you so hard -- and pissing in that state is a real art form 😉

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, loadsgoinside said:

As a top it's such a unique / awesome feeling when you unload a huge amount of piss (stuff gets a bit looser) though can be tough to find guys into it, and most can't take getting fucked with an ass full of piss for any extended duration.

I haven't been piss fucked in ages and I'd be interested to test what I can still do with an ass full of a couple loads of piss and cum. And whatever doesn't go in my ass can go down my throat and vice versa. I can give a load or two myself.

I absolutely love being piss fucked, especially if he’s just shot a hot load of poz cum in my ass before starting to fill me further with his piss. 

Give me an empty pint glass and I’ll happily fill it from my hole and then drink the piss and cum cocktail!

• Piggy 1

On 8/31/2022 at 1:45 AM, loadsgoinside said:

As a top it's such a unique / awesome feeling when you unload a huge amount of piss (stuff gets a bit looser) though can be tough to find guys into it, and most can't take getting fucked with an ass full of piss for any extended duration.

I'm ready for you anytime 😉😋

• 1 month later...

two good threads on piss fucking going, having a hot andro boi I like to tell him bend over boi I am going to fill you up

boi patiently waits for that warm stream, tell him take it al, let it fill you up.

boi= a female that is fem from the front and andro/male from the back, boi is roughly synonymous with tomboy. Among gay men, he might be a youngish feminine man, akin to a “twink.” Bois

• Like 1