Spit as lube?

garsento

One thing I have been surprised to discover, as I have set about being a bareback bottom, about how spit actually can be an effective sort of lube. Back in the days when I was only using condoms, I had thought that spit was not effective lube, that in the case where people actually did use spit for lube it would be rough. It turns out that, with the right top, perhaps with a bit of rimming beforehand, spit is perfectly good lube for fucking.

Maybe it is a matter of me having become a practiced bottom. Spit actually does work fine. I've even been able to take at least one big dick, seven inches and reasonably thick, with spit alone. I would definitely be interested in trying more.

What have your experiences been? What has been the most you have taken on spit alone? With said skilled top with the seven-inch dick, we have kept lube close at hand in case we wanted to try fisting, say.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It is my preferred lube, both top and bottom.  While I respect the wishes of the other party with regard to lube, I am always disappointed when a top uses artificial lube with me.  I'm almost 8" and it isn't a problem with most experienced bottoms, and I've taken some huge dicks with just spit.  I find that sucking big dicks makes my ass self lube, the bigger the dick the wetter I get.

• Moderators

The first guy to get me to go bareback after my condom phase was this hot Latin top with an 8" uncut cock that was really thick. He fucked me dozens of time with nothing but the spit from rimming me. It never hurt. Actually, I have never been with another top who I could take any easier. 

My experiences with spit for lube  since then are more mixed. 🙂

• Like 2

I get fucked spontaneously all the time by BBRT and most often in airports.  Although Inwould like to bring lube, often i dont have one small enough to go through security. So I usually lube up with spit right before the guy meets me, and then I do it some more during the encounter.  It is a little rough but gets the job done.  Works well for that quick meet in the single lockable family or handicapped bathroom in most airports in the US.  Private, and usually big enough for a good fucking.  The. i get to go on the plane with a load inside me or get to push it out if he wants and eat it in front of him.  So yeah... Spit works well!  🙂

• Upvote 2

I have developed a TOTAL FETISH for getting fucked RAW, using ONLY SPIT as lube. Well, that and pre-cum. I recall back in the days of SAFE SEX (yes I was into that shit) when tricks used to tell me "I'm poz but I don't precum much!", like that was a selling point at least in the 90's. POZ sex freaked me out back then, even with all the rubber nonsense and all. The SALES SPIEL didn't win me over!  Instead I clammed up and had no sex at all.

I have topped guys before using no lube at all (and no rubbers, in the semi-safe top hypocrisy days) , and barely enough spit... some seemed to be alright with it, like true champs, while others asked for 'the bottle'... ok whatever!

Fast forward to NOW, having fully converted to accept random raw cock, this time FULLY SUBMITTING to bottoming... no shame, no hesitation, no fear! The guy might be 'possibly-poz,' confirmed-poz or of the standard DON'T ASK, WON'T TELL policy players! The TOTAL THRILL-RIDE for me, either way! RAW and without LUBE! Skin-on-skin, with maximum exposure of the DNA from the total stranger! If random, promiscuous trick actually tells me he is poz and states he ONLY DOES BARE and casually TEASES he precums a lot and gets excited about raw-dicking SPIT-LUBED ONLY, DAMN, then it's ON!!! "Yeah baby!" is what I usually hear as a come-back to my spelling out THE TERMS of my anal copulation!

It's almost a let-down when a guy starts to fumble around for lube and starts pre-jacking with it. Ideally I avoid all that as I want to get the guy into a state of total 'sluttiness' anxious to breed right off the bat with a raging boner from 'dirty talk' about 'keeping his seed to full absorption' or whatever.

My mind has fully developed a fetish about letting a rugged, thick-skinned, almost leathery cock of a rugged, promiscuous FUCK rut me raw... good luck, trying to wear me out... hasn't happened since the days I became a total barebacker. I love the real prospect of me being 'at a disadvantage with my tender man-hole vs the rugged he-man tool'. I agree with some of you who seem to observe an almost spontaneous 'self-lubrication' of your willing cunt-hole, almost as if your true nature of a cum-dumpster is coming through...

I'd be damned if I'd ever be one of those lazy bottoms, laying there like a 'female victim' whimpering about her aching, violated pussy and be the one begging for lube! "Hell no to that, you nasty fuck (stud-muffin)! Rut yourself silly until your eyes roll back in your head!" Oh and besides...those fucking lubes all taste nasty one way or other. I rather like eating another dude hole or dick after an orgy breeding, all 'skin-on-skin' - tasting the 'vital masculine essences' of dudes and not of 'commercial products'...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I LOVE fucking with sluts.  The last bottom I fucked pre-Corona had a quick connect up, but I know I was there first.  He had lube on his coffee table, but I knew within 3 seconds of my mouth on his hole we weren't going to need it.    My toungue pretty easily slipped WAY up his hole.  He also gave amazing head and had strings of saliva drooling off my cock.  I bent him over and pushed an inch in.  Then the rest went in without much resisitance.  It surprised me how fast he got SO juicy.  His hole was prety tight but SO slick and zero stickiness or mess from the lube.  He did ass to mouth on me 5-6 times so that kept adding more juice to his hole.  We did a few positions, but it felt so good I only lasted around 20 mins.   Would have loved that for an hour or so :) 

Myself as bottom I almost always can take it without lube unless it's really extra large.  I use some lube on my douche hose and SOMETIMES I use a dildo while I'm cleaning out so I guess that's kinda cheating and pre-lubing lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Porthos

With the vast majority of guys I hook up with I just use spit,  I love rimming and will spend a ton of time getting my saliva deep in a hole...When bottoming I will sometimes add my spit or get the guys cock wet with by sucking him really good....The exception is my favorite fuck bud...A poz black guy with an 8" curved cock...Its not so much the size...he is big but i have no trouble handling him....its the duration...he often fucks me for an hour so and I need some lube for that long

I'm 100% bottom. I definitely prefer to be topped with just spit as lube. But, sometimes I've just had to ask for lube. I guess it depends on the guy's cock size and girth. On top of a bare cock feeling much better than a covered cock, a raw cock is a lot easier to take with just spit, than with a condom. I found that back in the days when I was insisting on a condom, lube was a must. But, with bb, spit will normally be enough. I normally have to ask for lube from BBC's and guys with mammoth sized dicks.  I find with most guys, a bit of spit and the residual water from my douching is adequate. 

• Like 3

I just got into no lube at the glory hole. Squatting down while sucking cock, I would bring my fringes to my mouth and stretch my ass wide and wet with the saliva dripping from the cock sucking. This would prep my hole to be be nice and juicy on both ends. I pat my hole and let it open like a flower. 

Gag and make sure that the hard cock through the hole is thoroughly wet and slick so the top can effortlessly slide into my man cunt. Sometimes you just got to ass to mouth depending on the girth and length of the guy.