Bottoms - how do you feel about sustained fucking?

backdoorjimmy

How long do you want a top to last when you're getting laid?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms, how long does it take to leave you satisfied?

• It doesn't matter, I just want the load
    • 1-5 minutes
    • 5-10 minutes
    • 10-15 minutes
    • 15-30 minutes
    • 30-60 minutes
    • Over an hour, please

One of the guys who services my ass eats blue chews a couple times a week and it makes him last forever. Even after he's blown his load he can keep going. I've been really spoiled by it and realize that I like it when he goes for an hour or more. I thought my ass would get sore but it doesn't - instead it just feels more sensual the longer he goes. My legs get sore and sometimes they cramp up, but my ass feels really good and even hungry for more intercourse. I find myself wishing that he could do that for me every single day, but the blue chews give him a headache and I don't want him to be uncomfortable.

Fellow bottoms or guys who bottom from time to time, what's your preference? Do you like a top that finishes fast or do you need a good, long lay to leave you satisfied?

• Like 3

I love a top with stamina, multicummers and I like longer sessions. I still opted for 15-30 minutes because I like long(er) sessions with breaks. And you want a break when your hole is continuously pounded for 15-30 minutes... 😉 Fuck, get a load (or not), drink some (if you do), smoke some (if you do), chat, suck and then get back to business.

You don't always get what you want so I am not opposed to a 15 minute fuck-n-go either.

• Like 2

Ideally I prefer to be fucked for a long time. But I'll take my loads whenever I can get them -even if it only takes a minute. Of course, the shorter fucks often only spark my hunger for more. That's where a good long fuck works best, to really wear my hole out.

• Like 2

• Moderators

It varies. The guy who has been fucking me since Christmas has a big cock, and it takes him over an hour to cum. I never get tired of it. 

The only problem is sometimes he gets frustrated when he is ready to cum and can't yet get there. I tell him not to worry; he can fuck me as long as he wants. I am not going to get tired of it. 

• Like 3

I like it to last a long time but a fuck is a fuck 😉

A slam and go can be just as good with the right top but I always want more afterwards. 
I don’t think I’ve ever been at a limit where I can’t take another cock but you need to have goals in life.

• Like 1

I had this one very hung Brazil stud fucking me for about an hour. At first it was heaven, half way through it was getting to be pretty painful, kept hoping he’d cum and be done, but he didn’t and I just had to keep inhaling poppers to relax my ass. He finally shot his load, it was huge. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cumfillme said:

I have a regular top who goes non-stop for 45 minutes or longer, and I love it. But sometimes I just want to get fucked over and over at a bath house with short 2 min fucks

When I'm in full slut mode, I love getting fucked by a bunch of different guys and don't really pay attention to how long it takes. But for me to keep a regular fwb they have to be able to go for at least 10 - 15 minutes or else it'll turn into a more casual/occasional thing. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, NLbear said:

I love a top with stamina, multicummers and I like longer sessions. I still opted for 15-30 minutes because I like long(er) sessions with breaks. And you want a break when your hole is continuously pounded for 15-30 minutes... 😉 Fuck, get a load (or not), drink some (if you do), smoke some (if you do), chat, suck and then get back to business.

You don't always get what you want so I am not opposed to a 15 minute fuck-n-go either.

I started using vaseline in my hole when I know I'm going to be fucked for a while. It makes me so slick that I don't have to take a break unless I get a cramp in my thigh or something. Depending on how good the top is in bed, 15 minutes can give me two or more assgasms. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shinelover said:

Ideally I prefer to be fucked for a long time. But I'll take my loads whenever I can get them -even if it only takes a minute. Of course, the shorter fucks often only spark my hunger for more. That's where a good long fuck works best, to really wear my hole out.

I don't mind the shorter fucks when I'm feeling ultra slutty and wanting a bunch of different dicks and loads up my ass. But a longer lay is always my preference.