Bottoms - how do you feel about sustained fucking?

backdoorjimmy

How long do you want a top to last when you're getting laid?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms, how long does it take to leave you satisfied?

• It doesn't matter, I just want the load
    • 1-5 minutes
    • 5-10 minutes
    • 10-15 minutes
    • 15-30 minutes
    • 30-60 minutes
    • Over an hour, please

7 hours ago, drscorpio said:

It varies. The guy who has been fucking me since Christmas has a big cock, and it takes him over an hour to cum. I never get tired of it. 

The only problem is sometimes he gets frustrated when he is ready to cum and can't yet get there. I tell him not to worry; he can fuck me as long as he wants. I am not going to get tired of it. 

Nice! The three guys I'm seeing now are hung and the one that eats blue chews is massively hung. I was intimidated by him and his dick the first time I met him. But he's so tender and has an amazing stroke game. He also loves to eat ass, so sometimes a session with him can turn into an all morning romp with his mouth on my ass and his dick in my mouth, then his dick in my ass and his tongue in my mouth. 

6 hours ago, ChainedBoy said:

When I cumdump, I will go as long as I needed to get the load. Though I will say that fast and rough is preferred.
But when I hook up with someone I’m interested in, a long fuck session let’s us really explore our attraction.

I love it when someone I feel a connection to is inside me and I can process all the ways I'm into him. If he's got me on my back with my legs in the air, fucking me while we kiss, it's powerful. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

I like it to last a long time but a fuck is a fuck 😉

A slam and go can be just as good with the right top but I always want more afterwards. 
I don’t think I’ve ever been at a limit where I can’t take another cock but you need to have goals in life.

I enjoy a quickie, too. Last Tuesday I was called over to his house while I was mowing my lawn. We fucked for 5 minutes and I didn't even take my pants all the way off. After he bred me  I pulled my pants up and went home to finish the lawn so I could take a shower and head back over for the night. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, norcalraw said:

I had this one very hung Brazil stud fucking me for about an hour. At first it was heaven, half way through it was getting to be pretty painful, kept hoping he’d cum and be done, but he didn’t and I just had to keep inhaling poppers to relax my ass. He finally shot his load, it was huge. 

I don't use regular lube anymore. When I'm going out to get laid I finger vaseline into my ass and it makes everything so much better. I've never tried poppers before but a lot of the guys who I've hooked up with have offered them to me. 

38 minutes ago, backdoorjimmy said:

I don't use regular lube anymore. When I'm going out to get laid I finger vaseline into my ass and it makes everything so much better. I've never tried poppers before but a lot of the guys who I've hooked up with have offered them to me. 

You’ve got to try poppers. They are mind blowing, really help you relax and open up for the top to get in balls deep. Most of the time I hit the poppers at the start, as the top is entering me.  Definitely good idea to use a good lube like vasoline. I prefer gun oil. Something intoxicatingly masculine about the scent and it’s super slick but not goopy. A little goes a long way. 

Edited by norcalraw
Misspelled word

9 hours ago, drscorpio said:

It varies. The guy who has been fucking me since Christmas has a big cock, and it takes him over an hour to cum. I never get tired of it. 

The only problem is sometimes he gets frustrated when he is ready to cum and can't yet get there. I tell him not to worry; he can fuck me as long as he wants. I am not going to get tired of it. 

That is how I am with my primary top. He fucks me great and I’m loving it but he gets frustrated if he can’t cum when he wants or loses his hardon somewhat. I tell him this is where I belong in service of that load and as long as he needs I am fine. I emphasize that I have already won the jackpot because his hard raw cock is in my hole.

12 hours ago, backdoorjimmy said:

I started using vaseline in my hole when I know I'm going to be fucked for a while. It makes me so slick that I don't have to take a break unless I get a cramp in my thigh or something. Depending on how good the top is in bed, 15 minutes can give me two or more assgasms. 

I use vaseline too.  It usually breaks down those condoms so you get the load you are craving.  And yes, I can take long and multiple poundings using vaseline like last month at 321 in Ft. Lauderdale. 

Guest ff-whole

When I'm feeling ultra slutty I love the shorter fucks and wanting a bunch of different dicks and loads up my ass. That's why I love gay saunas - haven't been to a club yet, but I am sure I'd love those too... I want to be used and gang banged... different cocks and sizes, being part of a group or a big orgy where dirty and kinky sex and cum just keeps flowing...

I get fisted a lot so getting fucked long and hard is not a problem. Generally when I hook up, it’s three to four hours. Also do a lot of group play. One night there was five tops and me. I got my poppers and a big bottle of water and was in the sling for five hours with only one break to piss. I slept very well that night. 

9 hours ago, Bttm2go said:

I get fisted a lot so getting fucked long and hard is not a problem. Generally when I hook up, it’s three to four hours. Also do a lot of group play. One night there was five tops and me. I got my poppers and a big bottle of water and was in the sling for five hours with only one break to piss. I slept very well that night. 

I could just imagine your hole after that. Think you could of taken one more?

10 hours ago, ff-whole said:

When I'm feeling ultra slutty I love the shorter fucks and wanting a bunch of different dicks and loads up my ass. That's why I love gay saunas - haven't been to a club yet, but I am sure I'd love those too... I want to be used and gang banged... different cocks and sizes, being part of a group or a big orgy where dirty and kinky sex and cum just keeps flowing...

Again this is why dating sluts is beneficial. Had a buddy that would do this and go to the saunas and then we would hookup to fuck. His hole was always sloppy and gapping, fucking loved it

• Like 4