Bottoms - how do you feel about sustained fucking?

backdoorjimmy

How long do you want a top to last when you're getting laid?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms, how long does it take to leave you satisfied?

• It doesn't matter, I just want the load
    • 1-5 minutes
    • 5-10 minutes
    • 10-15 minutes
    • 15-30 minutes
    • 30-60 minutes
    • Over an hour, please

• 1 month later...

If I have a real connection with the guy, I’ll go as long as we’re both able...most likely with an occasional break. 

If I’m in ass-up cumdump mode, 10-15 minutes. That way I can get more guys and more loads. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 2:46 PM, ErosWired said:

Faggotuser’s post here is a good example of a type of comment from certain Tops that leaves me troubled. As it describes me, his distinction between bottoms and cumdumps is spot-on. Had I any doubt in my mind whether I was actually a cumdump, his definition resolves it. I am.

The part that’s troubling is where is says, “Most cumdumps eventually accept what they are and are happier knowing they are nameless whores for men to dump loads into.” I can only speak for myself, but... he’s right about me. I’m much, much happier like this.

What’s troubling about it is that I may be a human Fleshlight, but that’s not all that I am. When I’m a sexual utility - which in theory could be at any moment of any day - I’m the nameless thing Faggotuser describes. When I’m not, I hold multiple degrees, fathered children (now grown) and had a career in public service for 30 years. The two identities within me are not in conflict. But I fear that many Tops, like Faggotuser, see only the utility and dismiss the rest.

Why would I care? Because Faggotuser is among the kinds of Tops I love serving the most, even if (and perhaps because?) I know I’m an object to him and he’s going to take his pleasure in as self-focused a way as possible, and not hold back. Those are the kinds of Tops that usually enjoy a longer fuck, in my experience, except when they’re in a hurry to do something.

The only thing that leaves me wondering is whether Tops like Faggotuser actually believe what they say about cumdumps like, whether they actually live it, or whether it’s just a fun persona to wear in places like BZ. I know which one I’d like to believe...

Believe me, l like it cumdump. l use and degrade faggot trash whores like you and make sure they know that that's what they are. l never treat a cumdump like a human being. lt is an object, a fucktoy. l make sure cumdumps know what the men who use them really think of them and teach them that they exist to be used. l only use hot sluts but I make sure they don't overvalue themselves or start thinking they are too good for anyone or anything. Getting a faggot pozzed up is just the beginning. So are turning it into a tranny or whoring it out. A cumdump needs to be freed of all standards, pride, shame, self-worth and self-respect. l have zero respect for bug chasing faggots, the men who fuck them have no respect for them. So a cumdump should have no self-respect. Nobody using you for a fuckhole gives a fuck about you or your accomplishments. To us you are just another diseased whore. Your only value to me is as a fucktool. Cumdumps aren't a "he" or even a "she". Cumdumps are an "it"

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

Believe me, l like it cumdump. l use and degrade faggot trash whores like you and make sure they know that that's what they are. l never treat a cumdump like a human being. lt is an object, a fucktoy. l make sure cumdumps know what the men who use them really think of them and teach them that they exist to be used. l only use hot sluts but I make sure they don't overvalue themselves or start thinking they are too good for anyone or anything. Getting a faggot pozzed up is just the beginning. So are turning it into a tranny or whoring it out. A cumdump needs to be freed of all standards, pride, shame, self-worth and self-respect. l have zero respect for bug chasing faggots, the men who fuck them have no respect for them. So a cumdump should have no self-respect. Nobody using you for a fuckhole gives a fuck about you or your accomplishments. To us you are just another diseased whore. Your only value to me is as a fucktool. Cumdumps aren't a "he" or even a "she". Cumdumps are an "it"

The way you say it here, and personally to me, I do believe you mean it. I think you, Faggotuser, probably do see me as a disposable sexual object because I have allowed men to use my holes to empty their lust, and I believe that you represent a number of other Tops who think, and use other men, as you do. I believe you’re not just posturing, and not just trolling the boards.

I read your response just at a time when I was feeling something off about myself that I couldn’t pin down, and when I read  l use and degrade faggot trash whores like you and make sure they know that that's what they are I realized what was missing: It has been much, much too long since a dominant, aggressive Top fucked me into submission to remind me, physically and mentally, of what I am. I focus on the Top’s  need and desire in every service I perform, but sometimes I forget that I need periodic maintenance too to remain a service cumdump - a kind of tune-up that can only be performed by a man like you.

I’m going to have to go out and somehow find a Top willing to fuck me down hard to get back in the right frame of body and mind.

One thing though - a cumdump can have self-respect, even if it’s only the knowledge that he never gives any Top less than the best fuck he has to give.

• 5 months later...
On 3/24/2020 at 2:40 PM, Faggotuser said:

The main thing to remember is it doesn't matter what cumdumps want or like or enjoy. Faggots exist to be used by men as fucktoys and sub-human fleshlights. A cumdump is nothing more than a breeding animal and a cocksucker. Men can use one however they want without pretending to give a fuck about it as a person. important to remember that a cumdump is an it, not a he or a she.

I agree, this is why I'm happy as to whether the top chooses to pump and dump or totally destroy my ass in a long, painful pounding, although given my tightness and that I usually get fucked with spit and precum, the top does not usually last long.

• Like 1

Just my preference, but I love a Top that can fuck several loads into me. I like knowing that I completely emptied his balls dry. A big part of me really misses being in an LTR and having those weekend long fuck sessions, where my Top’s huge dick is in me for hours, him constantly pumping my boipussy full of his nut, being his literal sheath for his sword. This is especially so if the Top gets me to cum hands free, which just makes me even more ravenous for his dick.

• Like 1