How young will you breed

Guest 2086565

Guest 2086565

Hey just a curious onlooker with a young tight ass in Texas how old young would you breed 

Moderator's Note: I am going to give this poster the benefit of the doubt and assume he is referring to young but above 18. If you supply an answer implying you would do otherwise, you will get an infraction for it. 

For me, a mature acting 20 dude could get my cock. Ideal for me is somewhere around 25. Younger than that they’re kinda flaky, don’t know what they’re doing, self absorbed....youngest I’ve fucked and bred is 19, youngest to breed me was 18. Sex was just ok, nothing close to as hot as fooling around with men in their 30’s-40’s. 

• Like 1

Guest Porthos

I hooked up with a 20 year old black kid not too long ago and he was definitely mature beyond his years...Very cute college student. He was really skinny but had a huge, fat 8" cock and although he had a smooth chest he had a really hairy hole.  Upon entering my bedroom, he disrobed immediately and we kissed deeply and passionately for 5 minutes...Once in bed, he was totally uninhibited...awesome ass eater, cock sucker, loved poppers and never talked about condoms...he took my cock like a champ and begged for my babies...afterwards he proceeded to fuck me...very verbal, passionate....

Guest Upstateguy518

I did a 21 year old that I met on Tinder not too long ago. He was Latino, kind of average looking but he made it up with a good personality, it would be genuinely hard not to like him if you had met him. We had a few drinks, ended up making out on his couch. I was to enter him when he asked if I had a condom, I said no and pushed my cock in him anyways without waiting for a reply. He was a very vocal bottom and I fucking loved it. I pumped two loads into him before calling it a night.

• Administrators

I've bred a guy I thought was 18 only to realize later that he was younger (but still legal to fuck here in NY). Good thing I didn't take any pics…

Moral of the story – if they look particularly young when you meet them, ask for ID and know the law in your location (start here: US, worldwide).

But to answer the question, if it's legal, I'd do it…

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3

One reason that anon, blindfolded, ass up, door open can be dangerous.  Couple of years back I had just checked into hotel, mid afternoon.  (this was still CL days). Two guys claiming to be college kids wanted to come over.  

I was already prepped so I told them to come over.   Had blindfold on and headphones.  They came in, and it till a bit before anything happened.  One pushed his cock into my mouth and the other started pounding me.  They alternated.  Both cam, but stayed pretty hard and did me again.   As the left, one pulled up the headphones and whispered their actual age.  Let's say I was pretty paranoid for awhile after that.

I may be an all loads cumslut, but I've learned to be a bit more careful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, Oldercumslut said:

One reason that anon, blindfolded, ass up, door open can be dangerous.  Couple of years back I had just checked into hotel, mid afternoon.  (this was still CL days). Two guys claiming to be college kids wanted to come over.  

I was already prepped so I told them to come over.   Had blindfold on and headphones.  They came in, and it till a bit before anything happened.  One pushed his cock into my mouth and the other started pounding me.  They alternated.  Both cam, but stayed pretty hard and did me again.   As the left, one pulled up the headphones and whispered their actual age.  Let's say I was pretty paranoid for awhile after that.

I may be an all loads cumslut, but I've learned to be a bit more careful.

Situations like that are a good example of how the current laws are seriously flawed. You were lied to and had zero intent to break the law. That said, it's tricky to devise a law that fixes situations like that without giving actual rapists a free get out of jail card ("but the teen was in control of the situation, wanted to do it, and even initiated it"). Meanwhile the Justice Department goes ape shit whenever someone mentions jurors right to do "jury nullification" where they refuse to find the person guilty because they don't see that instance of the crime as criminal (or they just fundamentally object to the law). Juries have that right, but it's getting taken away from them. Likewise the importance of intent is losing weight. While intent still plays a part in whether a person is guilty of murder vs manslaughter, in most cases "I never intended anything like that to happen" won't help the defendant when, in certain cases it absolutely should (IMHO).

• Like 3

When I think back to my teen years,  Just about everything I did would have gotten someone thrown in jail now a days.  And I was definitely consenting.  I knew what I wanted.   I knew the risks (although this was just before HIV days and no one really knew the risks).   

I so wonder if any of those older guys really cared how old I was or just that I was an open lubed ready hole.  Hell my first partner was a cousin.  I'm just glad there weren't smart phones back then.   The pics would have gotten us in trouble.

I'm a paralegal (non practicing) but focus on malpractice and licensing issues for nurses and doctors on their side.  I see way to many times that consent doesn't mean anything once it gets in front of a judge and/or jury.

• Like 2

I have a standing rule for myself that each time the youngest possible person within my range flakes or ghosts on me, or otherwise demonstrates a lack of maturity, I disqualify his age from those I knowingly agree to service. So far, the bar has gradually notched up to 26, and has stayed there for a while.

That is not to say, of course, that I never get fucked by anyone younger - I take anon loads and turn no one away when I do it, so without a doubt I get fucked by young men below my threshold. If they contact me first on the apps, I try to discourage anyone under 26, but I know for a fact it doesn’t always deter them. And honestly I would rather they came and used me than take a risk somewhere else, because my goal is to provide a safe, welcoming place for men to have a sexual experience, relax, and perhaps even learn.

In spite of my rule, there are two special young men whom I give my body to because they initially came to me with a request to learn. One is a 21(now 23)-year-old who wanted to learn how to Top because he had difficulty psychologically staying hard enough. He’s made excellent progress, but still has some work to do to take down his barrier. His erect cock is a piece of art.

The other young man, now 24, came to me brimming with curiosity about what it would be like if he could actually play out his sexual desires with another man. As so few of us are ever fortunate enough to get to do this, I have allowed him free use of my body for his experimenting. He has taken full advantage of the opportunity, and has grown both in knowledge and confidence.

I don’t know that I like the notion that I might be acting as a sexual ‘teacher’, leading young men down a darker path, but if they’re headed that direction anyway, I don’t mind being a lamp-post.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This thread causes me to remember an occasion many years ago when I hosted a breed and seed at an off strip motel here in Las Vegas. I got the most and best responses with Craigslist at the time. I posted in my CL ad that I was looking for guys from age 21 to 70. I didn't care about looks, just have a hard dick and fuck me raw. Even though the legal age of consent here in Nevada is 16, I always feel safer to use age 21 as a minimum age, just to make sure. Besides, I wasn't looking to be a teacher. I wanted tops that had some experience and knew how to fuck. Newbies, tend to cum too quickly. 
Anyway, I had had a very successful evening of anonymous breeding. I had taken about 12 loads from about 3pm till 10pm. At about 11pm, when I thought the evening was done, I got a reply to my CL ad from a guy that said he lived close to the motel and wanted to come over to breed me. He attached some of pics of his body and cock. But the pics were all headless, so a face was not visible in any of his pics. He was a tall and skinny black guy. Normally I hadn't asked guys their ages when they replied, but there was something about his slight, slender build in the pics that made question his age. He told me he was 22 years old. So, I agreed to have him come over. I gave him my room number and he said he was on his way. I again turned off all the lights and got ass up on the edge of the bed. 
About 5 minutes later the door to my room opened and closed. And I soon had a long, thick dick sliding in and out of me. It was so long and girthy, that I was glad to have a well lubed and loosened up hole for him. He was a really great fuck. He got in balls deep into me. He ground and pounded my ass for about 15 minutes before he finally nutted inside me. He was clearly a very experienced top and showed great skill at pounding ass.
As he pulled out I collapsed onto my side and could just barely see his face in the dim light of the room. As he was dressing I got up and walked closer to him. Though the room was quite dark, I could see just enough of his face to make me doubt he was really 22 yrs old. 
"How old are you, really?" I asked him.
He chuckled. "Eighteen. I lied to you." he said, as he chuckled some more. 
"Why did you lie about your age?" I asked.
"Cause I was horny and I didn't want you to turn me down. Your ad said age 21. I told you 22, so you would let me fuck you. I've had guys turn me down, cause they think I'm too young." he said. 
I flipped on a lamp in the room and now could see him clearly. He really looked young. My heart was pounding. I was panicking, because I was wondering if he was lying now. Was he even really 18? I asked him for his ID. 
"I ain't giving you my ID." he said. 
"Seriously. Show me your drivers licence. I need to see how old you are." I demanded. 
He reached in his pocket. Pulled out his wallet and handed me his Nevada drivers licence.  I quickly tried to do the math in my head. Whooo........He really was 18. It was a couple of months before his 19th birthday, but if you'd asked me, I wouldn't have guessed he was over 16, because of his slight build and youthful face. Even though his face looked youthful and innocent, his expert fucking proved he was anything but innocent. 
Taking a breath of relief, I handed his licence back to him as he chuckled a bit more. I had done my homework and knew that 16 was the legal age of consent in Nevada. But, when he left my room, I again googled the age of consent in Nevada, to confirm that it was indeed what I thought it was. This made me again realize there's that added risk of a dark room, anonymous breed and seed. You never really know who's dick is pounding you.  In fact, I hadn't seen the faces of the majority of the guys that had seeded me that evening. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Mostly into guys 35 and up. And I do mean—up. I have a friend I play with who is 82. This does not mean I won’t play with a guy in his 20s. If it happens it is usually at a bathhouse or sex club. One of the benefits is you know the desk person checked his ID. I’m more into the personality and sexual competence of my playmate than looks or age. I learned my lesson not to get hung up on age in my 20s at the Unicorn (now Steamworks) bathhouse in Chicago. 

• Like 2

For me, it's not about age... on either end of the spectrum. Things like intelligence, mature attitude, are very important to me. Immaturity and self absorption are turn offs at any age for me. Guys who are self possessed and cofindent enough that they don't have to compensate by being assholes can own me. 

• Upvote 1

There's a Top on this site who is in His young 20's. Normally, that would be a hard sell, but He has a sweet streak, is intelligent and considerate, with some Dom thrown in.... and He's gorgeous too. He definitely owns a piece of my heart and could prolly possess and control my pussy.