How young will you breed

Guest 2086565

On 4/6/2020 at 1:31 PM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

I'd like to know how do you older men attract all of these young, hot guys?

Share your secrets.

just a regular looking guy here. Dad actually and I have younger hitting me up to breed them.  I love sons that take loads so it works out. Legal age on up. Long as he  take it bare and lets me cum inside I'm a happy dad!  I'll load that ass till my balls are empty.  Addicted to breeding.

• Like 4

I have found a lot of younger guys are very straightforward about wanting to enjoy the older/younger dynamic.  It took me a while to get my head around it.  

I tend to enjoy a hot suck and fuck with 40/50/60 year old guys.  They tend to know what they like and are open to having open sex.

Younger guys aren't always sure.  I have been thrilled to meet some exceptions though.  But they tend to be kinda interesting to talk to and really into some open minded sex as well.

Youngest I have done in the last 5 years is 20.  He was already completed college and headed to medical school.  Smart bugger.  Interesting and sexy as fuck.  He wanted to fuck ME.  It was a hot session.  The next youngest was 27.  Versatile and hot as fuck.  We spent many hours.

So IMHO - keep legal but if a younger guy tracks me down - and he isn't a goof... I'm game! 

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

I'm a bottom, but I stay away from anyone under 30. I'm not painting all guys younger than that with the same brush, but I have found that guys are less flaky with age, and the 20s are a flaky age for a lot of guys. I'm sure there are a lot of young guys figuring things out, and may think they want something and chicken out at the last moment when things start to get real. That's something a lot of us went through as we aged. I just don't want the drama. And personally, I prefer a top older than myself!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I think the admin even mentioned the wording of this topic is suspect 

The wording is, at the very least, ambiguous. 

Making it explicit that "young" means 18-21 years old would have been much better. That it wasn't made that clear given the rules could be seen as leaning into intentional ambiguity. 

I find younger guys of *legal age* problematic. I'm naturally drawn to very clearly sexually mature men with significant secondary sexual characteristics. In part perhaps because the man who raped me as a 12 year old was in his 40s, athletic, and hairy, and definitely in part because the idea of having sex with someone who looks very young, regardless of their being of legal age, totally squicks me out. 

• Like 1

If he’s legal and wants to fuck me, I’m game. I had a guy lie to me and I only figured it out the second time he bred me about a year later.  He said his age and it hadn’t changed from the last visit and I called him on it. He smiled and told me the age of consent is 17 so despite his lie I still wouldn’t get in trouble. I was his first through fifth fuck, all breedings.