How young will you breed

Guest 2086565

Watch out for those “18 year-olds”. I lied a bunch of times about my age to guys when I was in high school. They would even pick me up at school sometimes. Once I got my license, I started going to cruising areas and the bathhouse (they wouldn’t card me). 

While sexually I was ripe and desperate for cock, I wasn’t mature enough to understand the possible consequences of my actions... and what horny teen does? Thinking back on it, I put myself and them in risky situations.

No regrets though. 

• Moderators
On 10/7/2020 at 12:33 AM, BlackDude said:

Why is this a topic?

On 10/7/2020 at 5:07 PM, blackrobe said:

The wording is, at the very least, ambiguous. 

Making it explicit that "young" means 18-21 years old would have been much better. That it wasn't made that clear given the rules could be seen as leaning into intentional ambiguity. 

Moderator’s Note: The first post has a Moderator’s Note clarifying we are only going to discuss people of legal age (over 18). That means there is no more ambiguity about that point.
If you have read the thread there are plenty of guys whose minimum age is far above the legal cutoff. That makes this a reasonable topic for discussion. 

• Like 1

I notice a gentle rise in my minimum age....

I’d joke that “breathing” (and legal) is my guy-criteria but sub 25 in a university town - for a university professional - just seems like asking for trouble so avoid them.

With a few (fun) exceptions; a lot of 25-34 are focussed on trying to get into a relationship, good luck but no thanks.

I like sex clubs and sauna ‘cause everyone knows why they are there; no risks of hosting, and someone else is worrying about legals but I’ve also noticed a lot of (I’d guess sub 25) voyeurs waiting for their ideal-man or such - I feel sad cause standing around, not even talking, waiting for “mister perfect” at a sex club just seems like a super waste.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: If you see an inappropriate post please report it. That is by far the most effective way to get the staff to act on a post. 
Quoting a post to comment on how it needs to be moderated which then has to be hidden twice actually makes more work for the staff. 

• Like 1

I used to post anonymous ads saying I was 18 when I was 14, 15...aside from ny cousin who raped me and then continued to breed me regularly, no man ever MADE me take their cock.

On 10/8/2020 at 3:11 PM, youngputa said:

Watch out for those “18 year-olds”. I lied a bunch of times about my age to guys when I was in high school. They would even pick me up at school sometimes. Once I got my license, I started going to cruising areas and the bathhouse (they wouldn’t card me). 

While sexually I was ripe and desperate for cock, I wasn’t mature enough to understand the possible consequences of my actions... and what horny teen does? Thinking back on it, I put myself and them in risky situations.

No regrets though. 

I am curious how young you started I lam also going to private message u about something else... I have a proposition for u .. I know you are a big chaser   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I've been asked this question a few (dozen?) times out in the real world and my snarky answer is always, "Why? How young have you got?" LOL

For general all around hookups I stick with whatever is street legal in the country where I am. It's too hard to remember them all in the US so 18 is a working number. BUT...

If some guy starts talking about chasing then I want to "hear" more maturity than your average 18 year old. The youngest guy I ever bred in that situation was 20-21. The youngest poz I ever let fuck me was 18.