How young will you breed

Guest 2086565

12 hours ago, gaysk8er86 said:

Im a bttm so dont know but i was first bred when i was 13 or 14. been hooked since lol

I've got you beat by a few years on *getting* bred but i realized even that first time that I enjoyed the Hell out of it. 

• Like 3

I mentioned this in another thread but it really depends on the culture of the guys we're talking about. Northern Europeans and Anglo-Saxons are pretty much adults at 20, while a 20yo in Italy is still a teenager (and will be for another good couple of decades, Italy is the country of Peter Pan syndrome). I say 30yo is a good compromise of mentality, maturity and mutual understanding.

On 4/6/2020 at 2:39 PM, TwinkFoot said:

I have virtually zero interest in anybody younger than 24. I like men, and would rather have a man that knows how to use his prick on a cum hungry whore like myself than an inexperienced newb that doesn't know his ass from his elbow. 

I always assume they are lying, so believe that someone who lists as 24 is actually 2 or 3 years less.

1 hour ago, pigpozdad said:

I always assume they are lying, so believe that someone who lists as 24 is actually 2 or 3 years less.

That brings up an interesting theoretical question.

If we assume, for the sake of argument, that people who claim to be in their mid-20's are actually 2-3 years younger; and we take notice of the fact that men in their 50's with some frequency claim to be "late 40's" and the gap persists thereafter; it stands to reason that at some point between those two, people are actually generally honest about their ages. I'm wondering what the mid-point is - that is, at what point does the the likelihood that someone's overstating his age get passed up by the likelihood he's understating it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

That brings up an interesting theoretical question.

If we assume, for the sake of argument, that people who claim to be in their mid-20's are actually 2-3 years younger; and we take notice of the fact that men in their 50's with some frequency claim to be "late 40's" and the gap persists thereafter; it stands to reason that at some point between those two, people are actually generally honest about their ages. I'm wondering what the mid-point is - that is, at what point does the the likelihood that someone's overstating his age get passed up by the likelihood he's understating it?

Mae West said you’re as young as the man you feel...

What I find interesting is that the older I get, the younger the guys hitting me up on apps seems to be. But then, when I was their age, I was attracted to guys my age. I wonder when that crossing point was, too? 

15 hours ago, bluewind said:

I mentioned this in another thread but it really depends on the culture of the guys we're talking about. . . . I say 30yo is a good compromise of mentality, maturity and mutual understanding.

About 10 or 15 years ago, I too would have thought that 30 y/o is the point at which a guy begins to know himself and can be left alone with the family silver and jewels. I have some suspicion though that the Great Recession with all of its disruptive effects on employment, money, and living arrangements pushed that age back. (I likely read this somewhere like The Atlantic but I can't even guess now where I saw the article.)

As a bottom, I've been bred over the last couple years by guys as young as 18 (ID verified.) I would not willing or knowingly have sex with a minor.

I appreciate them all of the men who have pumped a load into my hungry ass, but what gets me hot most is not his age but attitude. I need a stud looking to get his almighty penis served. *oink*

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ejaculaTe said:

About 10 or 15 years ago, I too would have thought that 30 y/o is the point at which a guy begins to know himself and can be left alone with the family silver and jewels. I have some suspicion though that the Great Recession with all of its disruptive effects on employment, money, and living arrangements pushed that age back. (I likely read this somewhere like The Atlantic but I can't even guess now where I saw the article.)

It does sound like what The Atlantic used to publish before it turned into a rag like the majority of newspapers out there.

10 hours ago, cheshiregay said:

also does it not depend on how hot they are? personally i find ugly as fuck sexy - so would defo love my cock in a 18 yo ugly 

Coming from the $cort perspective, I found that a lot of ugly as fuck are pretty good fuckers. Some times. I remember back in those days, letting a guy pick me up at last call - I was thinking it was giving him a "mercy fuck." There's more than a few I went after later for Round 2. 

• Like 3

• Moderators
6 hours ago, ncbareback said:

I'd sure yet to live up to his quality. How many loads should I leave in??

Moderator's Note: He has given as much detail as he should in a public post. You are not allowed to give elaborate, erotic descriptions of underage sex.