How young will you breed

Guest 2086565

Younger guys flake all the time and it's super annoying. I only waste time with them if I have the time to waste. However, I do prefer younger guys. Just as long as it is legal.

I've fucked someone, legally, at 17. It was hot but not hot enough compared to an 18 year old that it's worth going to jail for. If a teen hits me up I always screen shot so it shows their age. Just in case. It's worth it because I've had underage guys hit me up. We exchange pics and then they let slip that they aren't legal. I always pull the plug then, so its good to have some proof that I was trying to get laid legally in good faith.

On 3/23/2020 at 11:18 AM, 2086565 said:

Hey just a curious onlooker with a young tight ass in Texas how old young would you breed 

I think you're old enough. 

Guest DetroitAnon

Im finding that young adults of legal age and in thru their 20s are more than willing to fuck me at 53.   It’s a huge turn on that they are turned on by me.    At 53, I get more dick from guys in their 20s than when I was in my 20s.   Hey, they’re always rock hard and release nice loads...who am I to say no to a guy 30 years younger than me.  When I’m in my 70’s I plan on still looking good enough for guys in their 20s to want to fuck me.   1/2 century younger....hot!.  😜

Edited by DetroitAnon

On 3/28/2020 at 8:52 AM, rawTOP said:

I've bred a guy I thought was 18 only to realize later that he was younger (but still legal to fuck here in NY). Good thing I didn't take any pics…

Moral of the story – if they look particularly young when you meet them, ask for ID and know the law in your location (start here: US, worldwide).

But to answer the question, if it's legal, I'd do it…

Excellent links 😉 I generally don't go for guys much younger than 30 but every now and then the itch for a just legal boy comes up. Most recently I think the youngest I've had was 18, almost 19. I had to check his ID. Have gotten hit up by a guy that claims to be 18 but looks younger so steering clear for now. 

In Hungary the legal agelimit is up to 14. But for me is strange to have sex with a guy who is under 18, moreover rather 20. Anyway the age doesn’t matter to me. However I prefer guys between 20+ and 40+. The chemistry is more important. I have had sex with 70+ guys and he fucked the hell out of me. But he looked like Sean Connery.

After my run in with the two teens, I did a signifiant amount of research on age of consent.  I was comforted that I wouldn't be tabled a pedophile if it was found out about those two while I was hooked/lights out.  Contributing to the delinquency of a minor is still on the table, even if there are of age and younger than 18.  One of the attorneys I consult with (he's into some extreme BDSM) and he agreed.   If it was to come out, the prosecution would probably take the tack that I should have taken some form of steps to prevent that.

So now to limit the risk, I try and choose times and locations that would limit the risk.  However I'm probably making a naive assumption that not using CL is safer and that grinder, BBRT etc is.