The tail of the loner

I always wanted to belong. To something. I never knew what it was and I was always a loner, you know, the socially awkward kind, the weird kid at school who everyone avoided. 

I did well at school, graduated, got a good job, everything you were told to do right? After all that I still never felt like I belonged anywhere. Why do I come out with all this right now and when does it become interesting? Well you see I'm in a dark room, it's quiet, the only thing I can hear is the sound of my own breath and the thumping of my heart beating hard and fast and my mind tumbling over and over the thoughts of my path to where I am right now.

There's a noise. Footsteps, barefoot on a tiled floor, a gentle not unpleasant sound.  The first sounds I'd heard beyond the gentle hum of the air con and the faint street noise coming from somewhere above me. The footsteps halted,  I knew they were by the door of my room, I could see very little other than the floor as I was lying face down, bent over, with my feet touching the floor. Whatever light that was able to make it's way into my room was largely blocked by what was about to be my first step into a new world. 

I felt his legs pressed against mine, I felt two hands on my back, resting gently, they lifted slowly but returned with an audible slap making me buck and let out a grunt, maybe a scream, I'm not sure. I found my arms held in place, then the pressure of his whole body pressed against mine. I could feel his weight,  he was not a small man, and I knew instantly the feeling of copious amounts of hair brushing my body. Something was whispered in my ear, I didn't hear it, it didn't matter to me anyway, I wanted one thing and right now, this man was it. 

He stood up, I was released and could breath again. I felt a single hand on my ass cheek, his thumb rubbing, exploring along my crack. I heard him spit then moments later felt the sticky liquid flow down between my cheeks. His thumb rubbed across my hole back and forth, working his spit around and around until he slipped a finger in. I let out a quiet, virtually inaudible "mmmmm" as he pulled his finger out. The tip of his cock rubbed across my hole, I heard him spit again, into his hand I guessed as his cock pulled away, but returned just as quickly, presumably carrying more of the home made lube. There seemed a pause in time, everything stopped momentarily, before I felt pressure against my hole. "Take it all", his low deep voice growled. I felt the head of his cock push it way through then within seconds he was buried deep. The shock of what felt like his massive length making it's own hole drove all the breath from my lungs, I gasped, gasps of ecstasy, as he help my hips and began pulling away and then burying his cock again, thrust after thrust after thrust. Each time he buried deep I could feel his massive mound of pubic hair brushing my crack, and with each thrust, the air was pushed from my lungs and as quickly as I could gasp it back in, the next thrust took it away again. I had no concept of time at this point, was it 5 minutes, or 50, it didn't matter, but suddenly the thrusting changed, this big man shook like a tree in the wind and with a cry out of "take my load, take it" he bucked several times and my ass received its first ever load.  

My new, yet unknown friend pulled away, he gently patted my on the back and walked away.  I led there still and solitary for a few moments.  "Job done", I  thought to my self. An involuntary "Yes!" cried out from within me, as felt I belonged for the first time. Did my cry attract attention, i thought the open door did that and I was right. I wasn't sure of my next move, so I just stayed where I was.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 4

Part Two.

I’d never been to a sauna before. I always wanted too but never had the courage, or more truthfully, didn’t know myself well enough. Several venues in my home town opened and closed over the years and I’d missed them all. I’d read numerous articles including the inflammatory rubbish posted on that great dustbin of knowledge, the internet media; I didn’t really know what to expect. Everything from a smelly disease infested den, to a Roman inspired bathhouse, although I wasn’t stupid enough to believe either of those, like everything, it’ll be somewhere in between.

I’d entered through a shiny pair of black doors, I’d walked past them 1000 times before, always open, just inviting me to the delights that lay beyond. All I'd ever seen previously was a short corridor the end of which took a sharp turn to the right and disappeared out of sight. Today I took that sharp turn.

My thoughts strayed to that first walk along that corridor. The turn revealed another corridor, it was walled with the most beautiful artwork, men in various states of undress, my eyes drawn to a leather clad figure wearing a jock. I gazed at the artwork, fantasizing about being dominated by this figure who was now real in my mind, I couldn't get this fantasy man out of my head.

My thoughts suddenly became interrupted by reality, the reality of where I had chosen to go on this afternoon. I'd totally be lost in my thoughts and had no idea a figure, maybe clad in that leather jock, was stood inches behind me. The first I knew was two hand parting my cheeks followed within moments by the pressure of a hard cock against my hole. I was well lubricated and still quite open from the last cock so it took little pressure for the head of his cock to pass through my ring and bury itself deep. A shiver of pleasure moved straight up my body, emanating from this man's cock. I didn't hear a single word from him, the odd grunt was the only sound outside of the noise of his cock pounding my hole, a noise so hard to describe other than 'the noise of a cock sliding in and out of a well lubed hole'. He gripped my harder on my hips and dug his fingers in he pounded harder and harder then after a few short grunts, his cock pulsed within me and my second load of the day was dutifully delivered and gratefully received.

He was gone. I felt his cum dribbling from my hole. I rolled over a looked up at the ceiling. The room was still dark, though my eyes were now used to the darkness. It didn't matter much, the room was featureless and painted black. Maybe I could see the odd fitting on the ceiling, something that looked like a hook, but not much else.

I reached down and explored my hole. I ran a finger along the trail of cum dribbling from my hole, lubed up my finger, slid it inside then slowly pulled it out and rubbed it round my ring. It felt soft and swollen, just as it should be. I moved my hand up to my mouth and tasted the delights I had been left, the flavour of our bodily juices all combined to stimulate my taste buds. I sat up and shuffled forward until I could touch the floor with my toes, I was a little wobbly at first, I had been given a real pounding, but I regained my steadiness and felt around on the floor for my towel.

I stood in the shower, a large room with several nozzles along the back wall and bench opposite for all the towels. I recognized the extra attachments hanging from the wall, I had one at home and had used it to clean myself before I came out. A man was stood just down from me, he smiled at me then got back to washing himself down. I watched him as the water streamed down my body, he looked at me again and smiled as he lathered the soap around his cock. Was this one of my new friends, I had no idea, and it was an exciting feeling.

I stood outside the building, looking up into the air, I breathed a sigh of relief; the task was done and I couldn't stop smiling. If I'd have tried to think of a time I'd had more fun, well it would be impossible, this was it. Here and now. Would there be better times to come, you bet, but for now I was ready to go home. I walked off down the street, I could feel that the cum leaking from my hole was rubbing between my cheeks as I headed off to catch my train. Life was good.

Edited by tintedwhite
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Part 3

Sweat dripped onto my face.  I looked up at the wrinkled old face of my regular fuck bud Simon leaning over me as I lay on his bed, the sweat dripping from his face.  He may have been in his 70's, but I love the way he fucked me, the years of practice pounding holes really making him a wonderful top to my willing bottom.  Simon smiled at me and asked if I were OK, to which I nodded and replied "Oh Yes".  Simon had already pumped his load into me, he took his time doing so, he always does, often fucking me several times before finally releasing what, on this occasion would be lubrication for what was to come.

I could hear the noise coming from the rest of the house, music was playing and I heard lots of people talking, though could not determine the subject of the conversation, though I hoped some of it was about me. I moved my head up off the bed slightly to glance at the door to see Peter walking through the doorway.  I'd only met him literally 1 hour previously, I'd arrived at Simon's house, Peter had arrived earlier than I, but other than Simon and myself, he was the only person here.  I was briefly introduced to him, before Simon held me by the arm, and led me off to the bedroom informing me on the way out of the room "you'll see Peter later on, so don't worry".  Peter stood at the end of the bed and began to remove his clothing.  Shoes, socks, shorts, all laid neatly to one side as he removed them.  He pulled down his underwear to reveal his already semi hard cock, not the largest I'd ever seen, but I was fairly sure he'd know how to use it, so I didn't care.

Peter climbed onto the end of the bed and I got a better look at him, my eyesight not being the best, and things always look better close up. He had nice trimmed pubic hair, a very handsome cock, as I liked to call them, and some wonderful tight balls.  I wanted to reach out and touch them, but at that same moment, Simon reached for my arms, moving one each side of my head, leaning on them to hold them in place.  Peter pulled off his shirt, I instantly caught sight of the biohazard tattoo on his belly, my heart raced, I started to shake a little and as always, when I'm nervous, my cock shrank and hid away.  I looked up at Simon, he just nodded at me "You know you want it, it's why were here" he said to me, then before I even has time to acknowledge him or utter a reply, he edged forward on the bed and straddled my face. My arms were held in place by his thighs and my face was firmly buried between his ass cheeks.  I could smell the cum still on his cock, some had dribbled down onto his balls and was smearing over my face and his moist sticky cock rested down across my chin.

Peter lifted my legs up and pushed a pillow beneath my ass.  Simon held my legs up in place as Peter shuffled up the bed, resting his body against mine as he lent forward and started to kiss Simon.  I then felt his hand rest against my balls and his cock push against my already lubed hole, it provided little resistance as his whole length slid in easily.  Peter spoke to Simon,  "I hope he gets what he wants", then he spoke to me, not that I'd know, based on my current position, "If you do, welcome to the brotherhood", he spoke to me so gently and caring like this was a bonding ceremony. I knew this day could change my life.

Edited by tintedwhite
Spelling!
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...