The Well-Hung POZ Twink Breeds My Boy

My boy and I love to get him fucked by other guys. There’s something so sexy about him submitting to a big cock. The need to feel it stretching him open and filling him with seed is too much to resist. I love to help him get ready to get dicked down, rimming his hole, fingering lube inside, blowing a buddy’s cock to full hardness, and even slipping it right inside him. I only let him get fucked raw and really love laying down underneath so I can fuck-lick right at his ass while he’s getting pounded. I’ve cleaned up many tops’ cummy dicks after they breed my boy. I enjoy fucking their seed deeper into his slutty opened hole, and Iove eating cum out of him. We’re a good fit. 

Sometimes I find guys to breed my boy, and sometimes he seeks them out. We were at a bar a few weeks ago and this sexy pretty twink starting grinning at us. My boy sauntered over and chatted him up. I got hard as my boy put his arms around the twink and I watched as the twink licked his fingers then slid his hands down my boy’s jeans. I knew he was fingering my boy when my boy threw his head back. I picked up the tab for all our drinks. When I turned to where they’d been standing, they were gone. I ducked out to the street an didn’t see them. I made my way back to the bathroom and heard the unmistakable sounds of fucking from the stall. I knocked and heard the twink moan as my boy shouted, ‘we’ll be right out!’ 

I stood guard at the door while this twink pounded my boy. I heard the twink tell my boy he was about to cum and the sound of skin on skin smacking until the twink shot his load, hopefully deep into my boy’s hungry pussy. 

A few minutes later, they both appeared, flushed and grinning. The three of us left the bar, both me and the twink squeezing my boy’s ass. I wanted to see if there was a wet spot of fresh cum dripping out, so I let them walk a few steps ahead of me. No sign of anything. I asked them if they were done. The twink said he was good for another load and my boy smiled. We piled into my car. I drove as they hopped in the back seat, making out with each other the whole drive home. 

We were all hard as we entered our living room. My boy made us all a round of vodka sodas. I took the time to get to know the twink a little. His name was Brian, and he thanked me for letting him fuck my boy back at the bar. I asked if he bred him, and he looked at the floor. I told him, ‘hey, stud. I’m into it. You can breed him, especially if I get sloppy seconds!’ He avoided eye contact and told me that he hadn’t fucked raw since he converted. I realized he was POZ. ‘Does my boy know?’ He shook his head. ‘Did you raw fuck him in the bathroom?’ He shook his head again. He’d bagged up and fucked my boy with spit as lube. I knew my boy’s hole would be ragged from a relatively dry fuck. I had a naughty idea. ‘It’s cool man. My boy has a PrEP prescription. And he likes to be filled up. So no worries.’

What Brian didn’t know that my boy decided to go off PrEP a few months ago after some unusual liver function results at his last testing. Brian told me he’d be cool breeding my boy. I grinned. Just then, my boy came back with our drinks. He’d poured doubles and we all drank them down quickly. My boy sat between me and the twink. The three of us made out and groped each other. I got on my knees and shimmied their pants down. I blew the twink’s eight-inch fat cut dick and got it nice and slippery. My boy got on his hand and knees sideways on the couch and blew Brian as I ate his tender hole. It was pink and open from their dry protected first fuck. I lapped at my boy’s ass, smearing my copious precum into him. ‘Boy, this nice twink is going to fuck you now. Raw.’ My boy eagerly nodded and pulled his mouth off of Brian’s dick. Facing me, he straddled Brian’s lap. I spit onto that big raw POZ cock and slipped it inside my boy’s hole. 

The sight of him slipping right down on that dick must have made me beam. My boy groaned as he adjusted to his girth and sat all the way down on it. I leaned forward lapping at his stretched-out ass lips, then suckling Brian’s big balls. My boy started riding and threw his head back in ecstasy. ‘This is so much better raw!,’ he shouted. He rode Brian until his legs were tired and pulled off. I sucked Brian’s cock down my throat. I tasted the familiar tinny flavor of cum mixed with raw hole. 

My boy bent over the arm of the sofa and spread his cheeks wide. Brian told me to take over for a minute. I slid right into my boy, making him more slippery as I oozed precum into his guts. Brian wiped the sweat from his brow and took my place. I got on the sofa and cradled my boy’s head as he took Brian’s forceful pounding. This skinny twink could really fuck, and he railed my boy for like ten minutes without stopping. 

He needed a bit of a break and went to the bathroom to take a piss. My boy and I 69ed on the floor. I lapped at my boy’s balls and hole. I knew I wanted my face right there as the twink filled him up. Brian came back and slid right back inside. After a few pumps, his big dick returned to full hardness and he really hammered my boy’s hole. I knew he was about to cum and pulled told my boy, ‘Get ready. He’s going to fill you up, with POZ seed!’ My boy pulled off my dick and moaned, ‘YES! YES! Please fill me up. Fill me up with your POZ cum! Give IT to me!!!’ Brian roared as he bred my boy as deeply as he could. My tongue was right there as white globs leaked out at the base of his cock. I lapped at the fresh cum and swallowed it down. They caught their breath and eventually Brian’s softening rod slipped out of my boy. A flood of seed poured out of my boy’s guts. Tinged ever so slightly pink, I swallowed it down. 

Brian slapped his cummy dick against my boy’s ass and my tongue. I made sure to not miss a drop. He got dressed and hopped in a cab, but not before entering his number in my phone. I texted him after he left, with pics of me breeding my boy’s loose used hole. He promised to text me the next time he needed to lose a load. 

00101_kT2y1OkMgOQ_600x450.jpg

• Like 33
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 2

Oh fuck, just love your stories of your boy!!  I'd be right there too enjoying the hole and poz cock fucking it, that is if I couldn't be the hole taking that poz load!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...