Where’s the ‘All of the Above’ option?

Indeed:

Or multiple:

* Cummunion;

* Grindr and other apps hookups;

* Local Bathhouse;

* Sexcation;

* Local Cruise Spot.

I’ve been sexting with the cute sleazy vers twink about all the nasty stuff we’re gonna do after. Kinda like partners in crime keeping one another sane rn. Starting with breeding each other in public, collecting loads with one another, separately for one another. We’re sharing the guys we’re lining up individually over apps rn etc. Probably host an orgy in my apartment...cumdump night at very least, for sure. Awesome how a ton of past hookups are getting horny as hell and coming out of the woodwork for more. Can’t wait!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Poz-Mcr said:

Sods law that, no in lockdown, I'm craving cock and ass so much more than before. Here's hoping the crisis will pass quickly and, when it does, I am planning to be a total whore.

I feel the same way. I’m climbing the walls and horny as hell. Once this is over, the first man to fuck me better be prepared to drop multiple loads in me!!! 😈

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, cityjock said:

I’ve been sexting with the cute sleazy vers twink about all the nasty stuff we’re gonna do after. Kinda like partners in crime keeping one another sane rn. Starting with breeding each other in public, collecting loads with one another, separately for one another. We’re sharing the guys we’re lining up individually over apps rn etc. Probably host an orgy in my apartment...cumdump night at very least, for sure. Awesome how a ton of past hookups are getting horny as hell and coming out of the woodwork for more. Can’t wait!

You should film it for us. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/24/2020 at 8:52 PM, Poz-Mcr said:

Sods law that, no in lockdown, I'm craving cock and ass so much more than before. Here's hoping the crisis will pass quickly and, when it does, I am planning to be a total whore.

let you have my ass anytime x