Three Dads and a Boy

In this time of social distancing, I’ve been sticking with a regular fuckbuddy or two.

Yesterday I met up with this older guy - loves dad/son role play and I’m happy to be his boy. Now this guy is everything that gets me hard - 60-something, has kids, furry muscle gut, white, +/u, salt n pepper fit bear-daddy. Normally we’ll hang out, have a drink or such and such, and have hot intimate raw fucking in his bed. This time, he gets a text on his phone and tells me he invited a couple of his friends. He wants to role play this whole ‘naked son serves alpha men for the evening until they decide to use the boy’.

Hot stuff.

The guys come over and they’re similar to him - fit-ish, 50s, hairy, bald/ing and seedy pigs. We all hang for a half hour, chatting with me taking care of them. Shoulder massages, drinks and snacks on command as they feel me up every once in awhile. We’re all a little intoxicated after a lil bit and things escalate. We all head downstairs to the basement sling and I hop my ass up in there. Now my daddy tells me the focus is on me. I’m sucking cock, I’m getting rimmed, and getting jerked off all at the same time.

I’m in heaven. I love groups, slings, the whole nine yards.

After getting rimmed, buddy #1 starts to spitfuck me slow and easy, about 7.5” cut and full bush. “You’ve got a lot of time and a lot of cock to take tonight boy”. In, out, in, out, getting spit as lube from all our group, his body fitting perfectly against mine.

His husband wants a turn before #1 can cum. He’d been jerking and making out with my daddy and he needed ass. He slides in, 8” uncut. He’s not nearly as gentle but loves making out and holding my neck. He tells me he wants to try something and we take it to the bed. I ride him and his husband lubes up (thank god!) and slides in behind me, getting dp’d by two men I had only just met. I’m sucking off my daddy and rolling off poppers and suddenly buddy #1 let’s out a roar and shoved deep inside. He pulls out and #2 stays in me. #2 gives me another hit of poppers and a few minutes later let’s out his own roar.

All the time the daddy is giving me dirty talk; “take those fucking loads son, make me proud”, “look at you getting fucked by my poker buddies”, “take his babies”.

The daddy puts me back in the sling and I’m dripping now, the other two are watching as he edges himself then finishes in me with a deep kiss and I jerk myself, cum hitting the wall behind me (bit of a shooter).

We all let out a bit of a laugh and take turns heading off to the shower and chatting. It’s a crazy change - between the sexual environment and the primal raw need that becomes a casual funny friendship.

The couple headed out and I spent the night with the daddy. I’ve never been the sole focus with 4+ people except bathhouses so it was an incredible experience. It’s intimidating, and fuck I couldn’t walk for a bit after three cocks and a dp but fuck yes I’d do it again.

• 4 months later...
On 3/24/2020 at 1:05 PM, Somenewletters said:

In this time of social distancing, I’ve been sticking with a regular fuckbuddy or two.

Yesterday I met up with this older guy - loves dad/son role play and I’m happy to be his boy. Now this guy is everything that gets me hard - 60-something, has kids, furry muscle gut, white, +/u, salt n pepper fit bear-daddy. Normally we’ll hang out, have a drink or such and such, and have hot intimate raw fucking in his bed. This time, he gets a text on his phone and tells me he invited a couple of his friends. He wants to role play this whole ‘naked son serves alpha men for the evening until they decide to use the boy’.

Hot stuff.

The guys come over and they’re similar to him - fit-ish, 50s, hairy, bald/ing and seedy pigs. We all hang for a half hour, chatting with me taking care of them. Shoulder massages, drinks and snacks on command as they feel me up every once in awhile. We’re all a little intoxicated after a lil bit and things escalate. We all head downstairs to the basement sling and I hop my ass up in there. Now my daddy tells me the focus is on me. I’m sucking cock, I’m getting rimmed, and getting jerked off all at the same time.

I’m in heaven. I love groups, slings, the whole nine yards.

After getting rimmed, buddy #1 starts to spitfuck me slow and easy, about 7.5” cut and full bush. “You’ve got a lot of time and a lot of cock to take tonight boy”. In, out, in, out, getting spit as lube from all our group, his body fitting perfectly against mine.

His husband wants a turn before #1 can cum. He’d been jerking and making out with my daddy and he needed ass. He slides in, 8” uncut. He’s not nearly as gentle but loves making out and holding my neck. He tells me he wants to try something and we take it to the bed. I ride him and his husband lubes up (thank god!) and slides in behind me, getting dp’d by two men I had only just met. I’m sucking off my daddy and rolling off poppers and suddenly buddy #1 let’s out a roar and shoved deep inside. He pulls out and #2 stays in me. #2 gives me another hit of poppers and a few minutes later let’s out his own roar.

All the time the daddy is giving me dirty talk; “take those fucking loads son, make me proud”, “look at you getting fucked by my poker buddies”, “take his babies”.

The daddy puts me back in the sling and I’m dripping now, the other two are watching as he edges himself then finishes in me with a deep kiss and I jerk myself, cum hitting the wall behind me (bit of a shooter).

We all let out a bit of a laugh and take turns heading off to the shower and chatting. It’s a crazy change - between the sexual environment and the primal raw need that becomes a casual funny friendship.

The couple headed out and I spent the night with the daddy. I’ve never been the sole focus with 4+ people except bathhouses so it was an incredible experience. It’s intimidating, and fuck I couldn’t walk for a bit after three cocks and a dp but fuck yes I’d do it again.

Good lad.