Pits.

Hairybttmcub43

I love the smell of my own pits. I only use deodorant when I have to go into the office. Working from home now I can have a sniff whenever I want 😉  There is something about a guy's pits that makes me want to bury my face in there.

pits.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, NLbear said:

I love the smell of my own pits. I only use deodorant when I have to go into the office. Working from home now I can have a sniff whenever I want 😉  There is something about a guy's pits that makes me want to bury my face in there.

pits.jpg

I can admire other Tops, he's hot as fuck.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, NastyRigPig said:

My stepdad introduced me into the appreciation of manstink and it’s been with me ever since.  This guy must really get the pheromones going. 

8B44E13C-7C21-4C3F-BFF1-66773D82CCA0.jpeg

God,I'd lick  his pits and  all that beautiful hairey bod

I realy get turned on by  sight and smell  of Men's Pitts 

particually in the summer  when Pitts are ripe and there strong sent is wofting

The pheromones realy kick in for me

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2020 at 12:56 PM, Guygonebad said:

In the last year I have gotten more and more turned on by mansmells... pits, crotch, balls, foreskin, feet...love it all

Same and it surprised me at first, I found myself more and more turned on when I’d get a whiff of ripe pits or body odor, and now I bury my nose deep into pits, crotch and ass and inhale until I get my full then go to town with my tongue and mouth. 

On 4/2/2020 at 12:56 PM, Guygonebad said:

In the last year I have gotten more and more turned on by mansmells... pits, crotch, balls, foreskin, feet...love it all

I been like that since forever...throw in the scent of cum and fuck sweat then you have nature’s poppers 

Edited by Primalsole
  • Like 1