Very Hard Fucking - Can You Take It?

Have you ever been in a consensual situation where the top has fucked you so hard that in any other situation it might otherwise be considered rape? During a late night bath house session, and having already taken quite a few loads, I was busy taking another load in a semi-dark room but with an audience. Then I hear the top say to someone "do you want to have a go" and someone with an American accent replied, "Yeah, i'll fuck him good". I would then be subjected to the hardest fucking i've ever experienced by a very verbal top telling me what position to take and often pushing me down extremely hard with his hands. I just wanted it to end but at the same time I wanted to take it like a good slut should, especially as I was now being watched by even more guys. And no opportunity to take whiffs of my amyl and soon lost the bottle. But a relief when he eventually shot his load but no way could I have taken more cock so retreated to a quieter area before shooting my load in another slutty loaded bottom. The next morning I had bruising round my shoulder area and my hole hurt. I did use a suppository to ease the pain. A few days later I developed an STI but that was expected anyway. My Sexual Health Doctor is very understanding, i've told him I visit bath houses, am sexually active with many anon sexual partners, and have unprotected sex, but doesn't ask any more questions about that.

The hardest fuck I ever got was in a bathhouse in DC by a big dicked black guy. As he was bending me over to stick his dick in my ass I told him I was poz. That really seemed to set him off. He jammed his cock in me so hard while calling me a “poz whore.” I was screaming in pain but I also noticed that my own cock was rock hard. He finally exploded in my ass and made me lick his cock clean. After that I took six more cocks that afternoon. Hurt so good. 

I  have no problem in taking a hard fuck , but not wanting to  be seriously hurt . A hard fuck with a POZZ top  would be great.

Just need to find  that  top . 

were are you  poz tops. ASS is waiting

Generally not an issue with me. I’m into fisting—especially punch fisting—so taking a long hard fuck is not an issue. As always position matters, but most times I can adjust. I like having my hole used hard. 

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518

There's been a few occasions that I've tapped out from a hard fucking. Some guys can bring it and it just becomes too much. The best part is after when your ass is sore and it's a nice reminder that someone made me his bitch.

I’ve had a couple experiences that verged on all-out aggression full force fucking.  One time was in a private room at a bathhouse, getting fucked missionary and making out...was passionate at first and really hot. Something snapped in the guy, eyes suddenly creeped me out, hair on my back stood, guy started choking me out, breeding me hard, spitting on me, slapping my face in between chokes. Was fucking crazy, but guy finished his business and unloaded. Caused me to shoot hands free. Guess I liked the pleasure-pain, fright, passion...it all was mind-fucking hot. 

Absolutely.  It is hard to take?  Yes, often.  It's my role as a bottom though.  Tops get rough.  If you can't take it, let those of us that can instead.  

I have never, ever stopped a Top before he finished, and I have endured some hellacious fuckings. The worst, though, is never the cock or the fuck itself, but rather if one of two things happens: Either the Top uses a silicone based lube, which makes me feel like my hole is on fire, or he’s one of those exceedingly rare men with whom I’m allergic to their semen. (Yes, I’ve encountered that at least twice.) I still grit my teeth and take it, but it’s not a good scene.

The very best fucks for me are the ones so forceful, so brutal, and so sustained that they exhaust all my resistance and I end up lying there helpless while the Top fucks my body like a sack of meat and explores just how deep inside he can go now that there’s no fight left in me. I fucking live for that. If I could find a Man willing to use me like that regularly, I would never disappoint him.

A few months ago , while my partner was out of town I hooked up with a guy on BBRT.  His cock was huge, I was horny and after sucking him he told me to get on my hands and knees.  He started to enter me and I cried out and asked him to stop. He ignored me and rammed his cock all the way in and I’ve never been fucked like that , I was begging him to stop but he ignored me. My Hole finally gave in and by the end I was begging him to breed me and ruin my ass.