The taste of your cum

Guest Tom52Bi

Guest Tom52Bi

Hey,

Have you ever tasted your own cum?

Does it taste the way others tell you or does it taste different?

Why wife says my cum tastes salty but when I kiss her after she gives me a blowjob or eating it out of her the taste I get is bland.

Does my cum have no taste to me because it’s from my body?

I’m a big believer that certain foods materially affect the taste of cum. For instance, the old one that pineapple juice makes your cum taste sweeter is one I’m absolutely convinced of. That pineapple juice is one of my favourite things in the world is mere coincidence; I know I loved pineapple juice as a kid and I’m sure I noticed its effect long before I’d heard it from anyone else.

Whether it’s psychosomatic or not, I’m long since being able to tell...and it’s literally now irrelevant: I believe it’s true so it is 😛

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest Porthos

My favorite way to taste my cum is to shoot in a guys mouth and have him snowball it back to me....having him as turned on as me by taking my cum is so infectious as he slides it back to me while we are deep kissing.....The I can roll on my back and take his load in my ass

Honestly, I could care less about taste. Just put a belt around my neck and pin me up against a wall or hang my head off the bed and just go to town on me..write cumslut on my forehead and spit in my face like a real man then get to fucking my throat like you own it until you’re ready to fill me up with that ball butter 🤤 Fucking shit I a need cock right now

• Piggy 1

• 2 months later...

I def know mine is sweet ( Dr Pepper) keeps my seed taste. I edge all the time and taste it every time I get right to the point of no run and then am able to control with muscles to where I get a just a small amount. I do this continuously until I finally erupt and the swallow it all.

I also lay on my break and throw legs over my head and J/O direct into my mouth.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...