Am I Really Gay

Chapter 1: My Backstory 

Growing up I had a terrible childhood. Both of my parents were abusive towards me and degraded me every chance they got. School wasn't any better. I was picked on for being smaller than the other kids my age. Girls would laugh at me and the boys kicked my ass every chance they got. I guess my testosterone levels were low because I had a feminine voice even after hitting puberty. My penis didn't grow hardly any after puberty.

At 16 I got a job at one of the local fast food restaurants. Luckily it was within walking distance of my house. My manager was a cool guy. He seemed to take an instant liking to me. One evening as we were closing up my manager Bill came up behind and just barely touched my back and I fell down in pain. He knew something wasn't right so in front of a couple of other employees he had me lift my shirt and that's when the abuse I had suffered for so many years came to light. He immediately called the police on my parents and they were arrested within the hour.

Having nowhere to go Bill asked the police if it was ok for him to watch over me. They saw no problem with it. That night after arriving at Bill's house he had me tell him everything. My home life, school, and any other thing I could tell him. After telling him everything I sobbed like a little baby. He gave me a hug and said everything would be ok. He did tell me he was gay and asked me if that bothered me. It didn't. I was just thankful for him for saving me.

A couple of weeks went by and I was withheld from school so I could heal. After taking time off from work and school I was beginning to heal up. One day during my healing process Bill received a letter saying my parents would be on trial the following week. Honestly I didn't want to see them again but with Bill's help I was able to testify in court. My parents were both found guilty on several charges and sentenced to 40 years a piece in prison. At the end of the trial there was an emergency hearing to determine where I would now be living. Bill stepped up and said he had no problem with me living with him. The court asked me if that was ok and I said yes. Also on the courts suggestion I was to be immediately pulled from school for my own protection. Normally that's unheard of but seeing that the teachers at the school weren't willing to protect me then there was no other choice but to pull me out.

As we left the courthouse Bill asked me if I would call him Daddy now. Being naive I didn't realize what this would mean in the future. I agreed to call him Daddy from now on. Looking back it seemed only right. As we drove home he told me that I  didn't have to work at the restaurant any longer. My job was to take care of our home and him. I just nodded my head and said Yes Daddy. Daddy took really good care of me and his friends seemed to like me as well. I was definitely enjoying being a Daddy's Boy. When my 18th birthday rolled around Daddy asked me what I wanted. I was so grateful to him already for being my Daddy that I innocently told him that all I wanted to do was please him forever. Daddy took this in a whole other way. I was about to find out that Daddy had been grooming me for the last two years to truly be his boi. 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2: Gentle Giant 

Daddy was much bigger than myself. He stood well over six feet tall and still had his Auburn hair. He wasn't fat but sort of stocky. Me on the other hand I was tiny compared to Daddy. As Daddy took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom I felt a bit nervous. I wasn't sure what was going on. We entered the bathroom and Daddy had me undress. I was scared shitless because I didn't know what Daddy was going to do to me. Daddy saw my nervousness and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. I wasn't repulsed but actually enjoyed his tenderness. He looked me in the eyes and asked me to trust him and he wouldn't harm me in any way. I smiled up at him and Daddy helped me into the tub. He then reached underneath the sink and took out some sort of bottle with a hose attached to it. Daddy saw my confused look and told me it was to clean out my butthole. Ok honestly I was scared because I had never had anything up my butt before. But with Daddy's reassurance I relaxed and did as I was instructed to do. He turned on the warm water to help relax me. As I started to relax Daddy had me get on all fours and then lean forward with my butt in the air. Daddy filled the bottle up with water and then started rubbing some sort of lube on my hole. It felt weird but wonderful at the same time. As he was rubbing the lube around my hole he gently pushed a finger inside me. I yelped, not out of pain, but rather shock. As I got used to his finger inside my butt I realized this wasn't so bad. Once I got used to his finger he started moving it in and out of my hole. I was so focused on Daddy's finger and how good it felt that I didn't realize I was moaning. Daddy kept fingering my hole for a  few minutes and then he withdrew it. I actually whimpered because I wanted, no I needed his finger back inside me. Daddy gave me another gentle kiss and told me to be patient that I needed to be cleaned out first. I gave him a puppy dog look and said Yes Daddy. He rubbed some more lube on my hole and then rubbed some on the nozzle itself. He asked me if I was ready and I said Yes Daddy. He slowly started pushing the nozzle up my butt and once it was fully in Daddy told me to relax that I was about to feel the warm water enter my hole. As he undid the fastener to release the water it felt strange having a liquid enter me. I quickly noticed however that I was getting a full feeling inside of me. Daddy emptied the entire bottle inside of me and then slowly withdrew the nozzle. I had never felt so full in all my life. Daddy told me to relax and let the water do its work. After some time I started cramping. Daddy told me to hang on that it wouldn't be much longer. The minutes were beginning to feel like hours at this point. When I was on the brink of collapsing Daddy told me to push out the water. Oh my God, everything that came out of me was horrible. And damn it stunk. After several minutes of releasing my bowels Daddy informed me that I needed one more round just to make sure I was thoroughly cleaned out. I really didn't want to do another round but I trusted Daddy. He did tell me the second time wouldn't be as long and I was definitely thankful. Again he filled up the bottle and proceeded to lube my hole and the nozzle. He inserted the tube slowly again and released the water. This time once I started cramping up Daddy had me go ahead and release the water. Thankfully this time it was pure water that came out. Daddy then helped me stand up and helped me out of the tub. He ran some water and bleach in the tub to help clean up the mess that came out of me. I will say I felt lighter and more clean than I could remember ever feeling. Up to this point I wasn't sure why Daddy had me endure that. I was definitely confused. Daddy then took my hand and led me into another bathroom. This time he took off his clothes and led me into the shower. Now I generally didn't notice guys before but Daddy was impressive. A little bit of a belly but not huge. But his cock. Damn it looked huge. Daddy caught me staring and asked if I liked what I saw. My only response was Yes Daddy. Wait. What did I just say? My own penis started getting hard at seeing Daddy's cock. But even hard I was tiny compared to Daddy's soft cock. Am I gay for getting turned on by another man? Daddy lifted up my chin and this time gave me a very passionate kiss. At this point I melted into his arms. We kissed for several minutes before he broke the kiss and helped me into the shower. As Daddy started the shower he again gave me another passionate kiss. I was not sure if I was truly gay but I enjoyed kissing Daddy. As he broke the kiss again he let the water flow over our bodies. I couldn't help but stare at this beautiful man. Daddy grabbed a washcloth and soaped it up. He then started bathing my body which felt wonderful. He took his time in cleaning me and then he started rubbing my penis with the cloth. That felt great. He gently rubbed the washcloth back and forth for several minutes and then without warning I came. I was slightly embarrassed but Daddy just smiled and said Good Boy. After Daddy finished washing me off he then had me do the same to him. I took my time and was enjoying washing Daddy. The only part of his body that I didn't wash was his cock. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to touch it. So many questions raced through my mind. If I touch it am I gay? Should I touch it? Does Daddy expect me to touch it after he touched me? My decision was made for me as Daddy gently pushed me down onto my knees where I was now face to face with his cock. I took the washcloth and gently started washing Daddy's cock. His cock was beginning to grow and I had to ease back a little bit or else it would have hit me in the face. I washed his cock for several minutes and I enjoyed washing Daddy's cock. Up until this point I hadn't considered any of this gay. That is until I started wondering what if Daddy expected more from me. Could I actually suck his cock? I soon realized I was gay and I wanted to suck Daddy's cock. I was now lustig for that cock. Daddy noticed my attitude change and before I got the chance to taste his cock Daddy helped me up and out of the shower. We dried each other off somewhat while kissing passionately. When we were somewhat dry Daddy led me into the bedroom and and had me lie on my back. I was about to get my first taste of gay sex. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1