Am I Really Gay

Chapter 3: First Blowjob 

As I laid on the bed Daddy crawled up over me very slowly. As he slowly inched his way over my body I kissed every part of his body that I could. When his cock got near my lips I was more than willing to have Daddy slide his cock into my mouth. But that was to be later. Daddy just had me kiss every beautiful inch of his cock. His cock seemed to go on forever which I absolutely loved. As I finished kissing his cock Daddy brought his balls up to my mouth. First he had me kiss them which I lovingly did. His balls were even huge. I definitely got lucky with a hung Daddy. Neck he had me suck on each of his balls. I had a hard time getting one in my mouth because they were so huge but with enough saliva I slipped them in my mouth. Daddy complimented me saying I was doing such a wonderful job. When he was satisfied with me sucking and worshipping his balls he worked his way back down with his cock dragging across my face. I again kissed every inch of his cock as he did this. Once Daddy had the head of his cock at my mouth I opened wide. Daddy slid just the head in at first and I was rewarded instantly with all the precum Daddy was leaking. I sucked on the head of Daddy's cock like I was sucking a lollipop. Once Daddy was satisfied with that he slid his cock down my throat slowly. I soon realized I didn't have a gag reflex so Daddy's cock just kept inching its way down my throat. Once Daddy's cock was buried in my throat he quickly turned around causing his cock to twist in my throat. That was a most wonderful sensation. It tickled my throat and I couldn't laugh because my throat was stuffed with Daddy's cock. Once Daddy stopped moving he withdrew his cock to allow me a breath of air. Once I caught my breath he again put his cock back in my mouth and slowly started fucking my mouth. I quickly learned how to breathe through my nose while I received the mouth fucking of a lifetime. I think Daddy got caught up in the fact that I could deep throat him so easily. Before I realized it Daddy had picked up the pace and was giving my mouth a good fucking. Honestly I was loving being used like this. I instinctively grabbed Daddy's ass cheeks and was slamming his cock down my throat. Daddy was really getting into now because he was yelling out " Take my cock you fucking faggot."  For some reason I loved Daddy calling me that. After what seemed like a short time( 45 minutes to be exact) Daddy said he was about to cum. A few seconds later boy did he cum. Daddy' buried his cock down my throat and erupted what felt like directly into my stomach. Daddy seemed to cum forever and I just wanted to lay there and let him. Once Daddy finished cumming he quickly withdrew his cock from my mouth and turned around and started apologizing for the name calling. I initiated the kiss and kissed him very passionately telling him it was okay and quite honestly I loved it. He told me that no doubt I was born to be a gay bottom. He told me he did go a little bit crazy with the face fucking because he was so turned on by my ability to deep throat him. I told him I loved being used like that. I told him I got caught up myself because I felt so alive. We again kissed and when Daddy broke the kiss he asked if I was ready to have my cherry popped. I told Daddy absolutely and he had me get on my stomach. He said that it would take him a little bit to recover from his orgasm before he was hard again. I was okay with that. I was savoring every moment of my birthday and everything that was happening. Daddy got up for a brief moment to grab the lube to start preparing me for his cock. And I assure you I was prepared thoroughly. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 4: The Preparation 

As I laid on my stomach Daddy began first by massaging me. His hands felt fantastic. He started by gently rubbing my shoulders and then onto my back. I was literally putty in Daddy's hands. As Daddy massaged my back I almost fell asleep. Once he finished my back he skipped my ass and started massaging my legs. By this time my body was completely limp. He took his time on my legs and I must say his massage was feeling amazing. After Daddy finished my legs he then began rubbing my butt cheeks. His big hands on my smoothly ass was heaven. As he massaged my butt cheeks he would run a finger over my butthole. This was getting me excited and causing my penis to stir. After several minutes Daddy parted my butt cheeks and started licking my hole. I thought I had died and went to heaven. His tongue along with the little bit of stubble on his face was driving me crazy. Daddy took his time licking my hole and suddenly without warning Daddy stuck his finger in my ass. I jumped a little bit at first but Daddy kept his finger in me until I relaxed. Once I was released Daddy slowly started fingering my hole. His finger felt so good. As I dried up Daddy just spit on my hole to keep me lubricated. After I got used to Daddy's finger he then inserted a second finger in my hole. Again he kept his fingers still inside me until my ass adjusted to his two fingers. Daddy then repeated the process as before and before long I was loving having two fingers inside me. As my hole got used to two fingers Daddy withdrew his fingers which left me feeling empty. I didn't have to wait long because Daddy put some sort of lube on my hole and then he inserted three fingers in my ass. Again he waited until my hole relaxed and then started fucking my ass slowly. Somewhere deep inside me I started moaning but not like a guy. I was letting out feminine moans. Daddy absolutely loved hearing me moan like a girl. Daddy fucked my hole for quite a while before he withdrew his fingers to apply more lube. After reapplying more lube Daddy then inserted four fingers up my ass. The way Daddy was preparing my hole left no doubt in my mind that he wanted me to be well prepared for his cock. As my hole adjusted to having four fingers inside me I felt completely stretched out. While Daddy kept his fingers in place he whispered in my ear that his cock was coming back to life and it wouldn't be much longer before I had his cock up my ass. Daddy then slowly fucked my hole with all four fingers and I couldn't stop moaning. But this time instead of withdrawing his fingers Daddy applied a lot more lube to my ass and next thing I knew Daddy had his fist in my ass. And Daddy doesn't have a small fist so it definitely took my breath away. I could feel my hole gripping Daddy's fist. Daddy slowly started going farther in my ass and honestly I'm not sure how much of his arm I took. It took me a while to relax having Daddy's arm inside me but once I relaxed oh my God the feeling was intense. He fucked me slowly with his arm for a long time and I knew I  could take his cock now. Az Daddy slowly fucked me with his arm I started cumming. Every thing he had done to my hole had me on the edge but his arm sent me over. My ass gripped Daddy's arm as my orgasm hit. Once I finished I was limp. My orgasm was very intense. As my hole relaxed Daddy withdrew his arm slowly and as his fist came out my ass made a plop sound. I giggled like a little school girl. Daddy whispered in my ear that his cock was ready. I wiggled my ass at him and awaited his cock. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 5: Bye Bye Virginity 

Daddy spanked my ass playfully as I wiggled it in front of him. He applied more lube to his cock and my ass and slowly started entering my ass. Although Daddy had stretched me prior his cock entering my ass took my breath away for a moment. As I breathed deeply to relax Daddy's cock seemed to melt into my boipussy. Within seconds Daddy's cock was buried deep inside my ass. Daddy held still for a few minutes so I could get used to having his mammoth cock inside my ass. As I was relaxing Daddy started kissing my neck and this helped me to relax farther. Once my ass adjusted to Daddy's cock he slowly started fucking my ass. He started out by just fucking me with a couple of inches of his cock. It felt amazing. Once I got used to Daddy fucking me he had me get on all fours and then lean forward. From this angle Daddy could really give me a proper fucking. Two inches became four inches and I was loving it. It wasn't long before my insides were used to Daddy's cock and that's when I started getting a true fucking. Daddy would pull almost all the way out only leaving his cock head in my ass then ram the full length of his cock inside my ass. Somewhere deep inside of me my inner whore came out. I was really getting into being fucked. A voice I didn't recognize yelled " Yes Daddy. Fuck me like a dirty little faggot. Fuck my boipussy and truly own me." It was me saying this but not my normal voice. It sounded feminine. It was as if Daddy was fucking any manhood I had away. Then all of a sudden without being hard I started cumming. I started thrusting my hips back to meet Daddy's cock so he was fucking me as deep as possible. This also seemed to intensify my orgasm because my penis wouldn't stop cumming. By this time Daddy was pulling his cock all the way out of my ass and slamming it deep inside my boipussy. We were both into the fucking. Then without warning Daddy pulled out of my ass and quickly got on his back. He then told me to ride his cock like a slut. I quickly mounted Daddy and lined his cock up with my hole. Then in one plunge I sank balls deep onto Daddy's cock. Damn Daddy had really loosened up my ass. I started riding Daddy's cock and I quickly learned how to truly ride Daddy's cock. I leaned forward and I was able to fuck myself on the full length of Daddy's cock. As I rode his cock Daddy went directly for my neck and gave me the biggest hickey in the world. There was no doubt Daddy was marking his property. As Daddy was giving me a hickey he bit down hard and before I knew it my boipussy was being filled with Daddy's precious cum. It felt so good filling my hole. So warm. And there seemed to be a lot. I fucked Daddy's cock milking every drop of cum he had. Once he finished cumming he had me get on all fours again and lean forward. He reached into one of his drawers and brought out an odd object. What I quickly learned was that it was a buttplug. He gathered up any cum leaking from my boipussy and put into back inside of me. Then he inserted the plug to help keep his load in my ass. Later I would learn why. Daddy then laid on his back and had me clean his cock with my mouth. I found this to be very relaxing and rewarding. I took my time cleaning Daddy's cock and balls. After quite some time when Daddy was satisfied he had me curl up next to him. We laid there just kissing and making out. Daddy apologized for getting a little rough while he fucked me. I assured him that I loved the way he fucked me. Daddy smiled and before long he was asleep. I stayed curled up in his arms and smiled. Wow what a birthday this has been. I realized I was gay and I was definitely a bottom. Also the man who took my cherry was someone I wanted to pleasure for the rest of eternity. Before long I was asleep myself. Little did I know what Daddy had truly done to me. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 6: The Morning After 

As I awoke the next morning something felt different. I knew I still had the butt plug in but my penis felt different. I looked down to discover that my penis had been locked up. As I rolled over in bed there was a note on Daddy's pillow. It read *Dear Slut, as you are now well aware I have locked up your penis. You now are enslaved permanently and there's nothing you can do about it. Don't try calling anyone or escaping because I have the house monitored. I will be home around 5 and I expect you to be waiting for Daddy on your hands and knees." Daddy didn't have to worry about me going anywhere because I was right where I wanted to be. I spent the day tidying up the house. As 5 o'clock neared I got in front of the door and got on my hands and knees. When Daddy walked in HE was very pleased. He asked me what I thought about being enslaved and I told him I desired to be enslaved by HIM. Daddy took his clothes off and sat on the couch. He then had me crawl to him and start by kissing his feet. I thanked Daddy for the honor and proceeded kissing his feet. Once satisfied Daddy then had me crawl into the bedroom. Once inside HE removed the plug and nothing came out. All of HIS cum had absorbed into my body..Daddy then had me get on the bed on my back and just like the night before I kissed his beautiful body. As his cock neared my mouth my penis was straining against my new cage. I kissed every gorgeous inch of his cock before his balls came to rest in my mouth. I slobbered all over Daddy's balls. I got them nice and wet before placing them in my mouth to suck on. Once Daddy was satisfied with my worshipping of his balls he removed them from my mouth and worked his way back down my body allowing me to kiss every inch of his cock again. He then took his cock and this time rammed it down my throat. He showed me no mercy as he abused my mouth. Before long he had forced his cock down my throat. All of this was intentional because my slobber and spit would be all the lube I got today. After abusing my mouth and throat for several minutes Daddy pulled out and put my legs over his shoulders and then rammed his cock up my ass in one quick motion. It hurt like hell but luckily I was somewhat open from the plug. Daddy then leaned forward and started making love to me. After a few minutes Daddy's cock felt really good. My poor penis was leaking precum profusely. Then without warning without getting fully hard I came. All over myself and Daddy. Daddy raised up just a little and had me eat my own cum. This sent Daddy over the edge and he unloaded his cum with force. I felt it deep inside my boipussy. When Daddy finished he pulled out and put the plug back inside my boipussy. We both lay there exhausted. We must have dozed off because the next thing I knew I heard the doorbell ring. Daddy told me to answer it just the way I was. I did as I was told. I got up and answered the door only to be greeted by a woman. I didn't recognize her. She said I must be the bitch of the house and today was the beginning of my training. Daddy came to the door and hugged the lady. Come to find out it was Daddy's sister. But what new training I wondered. 

• Like 9
  • Piggy 1