Young 18 year old Bottom in Massachusetts

I’m an 18 year old neg bottom living in the South Shore area and I’ve been fantasizing about getting bred and now the thought of it just won’t leave my brain. I’m still a bit scared tho so advice about this whole thing would be appreciated 🙂

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Prep is a good idea yes! I don’t too much but you young cute I’ll deposit one for you and try partner with you to get you bred more? 617-843-4622 text me if you wanna talk about pig stuff 

I’m trans but have no issue stripping the girl off me to breed and get bred. My mannerisms and voice very manly

EFE14D10-0F8A-452B-8A78-1D1C12200C0F.jpeg

• 8 months later...
On 3/29/2020 at 12:14 AM, Bagels said:

I’m an 18 year old neg bottom living in the South Shore area and I’ve been fantasizing about getting bred and now the thought of it just won’t leave my brain. I’m still a bit scared tho so advice about this whole thing would be appreciated 🙂

Get on Prep immediately and then after a week take all the raw loads you want. If at some point you decide you want to chse then go off prep but it’s your choice no matter what.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...