Should us bottoms....

Been a good willing bottom now, taking loads off my partner and others he invites to use me, the sexiest thing ever by the way. This led me to think about STI’s as well as HIV. As bottoms, whatever the Top may carry should we just take, like whether it may be HIV, STI’s warts etc, even if we know they are there, do we just accept it?

1 hour ago, NewBottom90 said:

As bottoms, whatever the Top may carry should we just take, like whether it may be HIV, STI’s warts etc, even if we know they are there, do we just accept it?

i don't see being a bottom as a matter of obligation or duty, more of nature?  i.e., it seems to be my natural drive to take a Mans cock and desire to penetrate, breed.  If a Man approaches me and wants to slide in and unload (or piss for that matter), i'm going to turn over or bend over and present my hole.  i don't ask about things like STI's, and typically, neither does He. 

Having said that, i don't fetishize disease. i don't purposely chase or try to spread disease. i get tested regularly because i LOVE Men and don't want to see anyone getting sick or hurt and i encourage everyone to get tested regularly, for their sake and for the sake of our community.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

I think what we SHOULD accept is that it is a very real possibility that we will get something we don't want from a top. Some of us want to be pozzed up. Others are fine with getting just gono. Others would prefer to not catch anything. I'm not favouring one over another, but given what we are doing, bottoms need to reconcile the fact that if we whore it up enough, something will come our way. Might be the best thing ever. Might be the worst thing ever. All a matter of perspective and how ready we are to deal with the consequences of our choices.

That said, you don't owe your hole to anybody. It's YOURS. You are responsible for your sexual health and your own orgasm.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/1/2020 at 8:29 PM, NewBottom90 said:

Been a good willing bottom now, taking loads off my partner and others he invites to use me, the sexiest thing ever by the way. This led me to think about STI’s as well as HIV. As bottoms, whatever the Top may carry should we just take, like whether it may be HIV, STI’s warts etc, even if we know they are there, do we just accept it?

Of course not if it is not your thing. Bottoms can, in fact, be the one in control. I like dominating my tops (sounds funny but hey, if you restrain them and do the work, it actually is possible), which also goes to say that I feel empowered to say no if I feel I should. Just because we're bottoms doesn't mean we have no choice but to submit. You can call it power bottom...redefined.

Edited by Rubberbanned
  • Upvote 2

No you don’t just take it. That’s  stupid! No top or bottom should be having any unprotected sex if they can transmit any disease. It’s immoral and wrong. Get tested frequently for your own health and the health of your partners.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Chasing is such a mental journey.  It is said that life is lived going forward and understood in reverse. When I understood that I was going to sit my wife down and tell her I suck a better dick (joking), that I was queer I unwittingly started to have a lot of raw, rough, deep, swapping all body fluids sex. Coincidence? I've always held to the notion that there are almost no accidental pozzings. I know tons of people who say therye not chasing yet never use condom/Prep.  in the moment I would have said I wasnt either but I had to be honest with myself. I wear a seatbelt, dont speed, dont parachute... Yet the simple act of prevention I didnt adhere to. The reason I believe thrill aside was it would burn the bridge behind me as I walked away from my marriage.  

Now thrill there was and remains. I am off my meds. I started the holiday at the request of a guy I was seeing. Though He went back to his monogamous bf, I've ushered  men across the to the + world. I still enjoy taking charged loads. I even got a bio-hazard tatt around my sphinchter. That itself was a lot of fun. Inked by a 22yo poz Brazillian guy who inked in my house and fucked me in between. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, J0nn1eb0y said:

Chasing is such a mental journey. 

There's a double entendre the Brittish could have fun with.

i am very much a psychological/emotional bottom, so i think i understand the intent and desire behind chasing.  As a bottom, i crave and look for connections with Men who intentionally want and need to breed, penetrate and leave Their 'mark' or seed or signature or_________________, on Their bottom.  i get that as their receptacle, and one who needs and wants that Man from the opposite side.

It's not a stretch for me to apply those feelings, that psychology, to chasers and chasing.  But i think there is a disconnect, Disease destroys and causes harm, not just a "mark" or "signature."   i so get the DNA thing, but the DNA with HIV is altered by the HIV, not the person transmitting it.  If anything, a gifter and chaser is giving up their potency  and submission to a pathogen, not a person.  

i do love piss for that reason, when a Man pisses in me, i cherish, hold and absorb it into my body. To me, it's one of the closest things two guys can come to with impregnating. When you absorb another Mans piss, when you eventually pee, you are 'birthing' something He put in your body... you can literally smell it. It's fuckin awesome.  

HIV? Diseases? Those are foreign pathogens just hitching a ride, doesn't matter if youre Dom, Top, bottom, sub or versatile, we are all being used by a pathogen to survive we're not 'giving' anything. It's not a gift, it's a pathogenic attack. i guess there might be some who are feeling romantic towards virus or bacteria, but you don't need a guy for that.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

There's a double entendre the Brittish could have fun with.

It's not a stretch for me to apply those feelings, that psychology, to chasers and chasing.  But i think there is a disconnect, Disease destroys and causes harm, not just a "mark" or "signature."   i so get the DNA thing, but the DNA with HIV is altered by the HIV, not the person transmitting it. 

Just wait till you see my dangling participle. 

now there are different strains, not everyone has them. second, most poz people are on meds making it impossible to charge them. its less about the virus and more the art of the possible. When a person seeks out an HVL for the act its ore than a pass the bug. The mental state, the verbal duet or combat as roles play out, the visual scene setting all builds to a crescendo that just bursts with sweat, testosterone, cum, and maybe some spotting.

I fucking love piss mine, yours, his in your ass even but you can only get HIV kinda once. Piss can happen any time almost anywhere as I wear kilts I have pissed into a pint glass every time this sub I was fucking, got a fresh  beer. I pissed in my empty and took his beer. Piss is  happening as I type this. fuck i wish you were sucking my sweaty daddy dick as I replied to you. HIV inside.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Sexually I started off with buds and we all barebacked. When I started hooking up anon outside of that group it didn’t take long before I got an STD (syphillis). When I went in to get tested I remember the nurse who was taking care of me said, if you wanna take it that way you take the risk too. And he was right. I know if I want it that way I take the risk. I’m an adrenaline junkie and get off on risk so it’s probably a dangerous combo. I get off on a total stranger fucking me bare, knowing he’s gonna blast that seed inside me. I wanna know what it feels like when he cums inside me. I want him to know how much I want him. And that’s why I don’t ask guys their status...i don’t want to find reasons to say no. I’m taking a chance.

1 hour ago, CuriousDallas said:

Sexually I started off with buds and we all barebacked. When I started hooking up anon outside of that group it didn’t take long before I got an STD (syphillis). When I went in to get tested I remember the nurse who was taking care of me said, if you wanna take it that way you take the risk too. And he was right. I know if I want it that way I take the risk. I’m an adrenaline junkie and get off on risk so it’s probably a dangerous combo. I get off on a total stranger fucking me bare, knowing he’s gonna blast that seed inside me. I wanna know what it feels like when he cums inside me. I want him to know how much I want him. And that’s why I don’t ask guys their status...i don’t want to find reasons to say no. I’m taking a chance.

you are gonna get that boy hole pozzed up, if it isn't already 🙂

As I have expressed many times in this forum, my personal understanding and acceptance of my sexual role is to accept the fuck, on demand, of any man who wants to use me. ‘Any’ means exactly that. It is not for me to filter and exclude men on the basis of any factor, including their sexual health.

But given that any every man has the right to fuck me, every man also bears the responsibility to ensure that he is not going to transmit an STD, or if he is aware that he is infected, to inform me beforehand. To knowingly transmit disease through intercourse to an unaware partner is considered a form of sexual assault in many jurisdictions.

If a Top knows he has HepC and says, “I want your hole. Now.” he’s going to get my hole. But he had by God better tell me first, because he’s going to be using a condom when he fucks me.