A few months ago....

When in London i always make a point of heading over to Vault139. It's dark, sleazy and full of guys. Mostly bottom, but a fair few tops. Int eh maze area, there is a small corner, next to the gloryholes. it's always busy - the smell of cum, piss and man sweat makes me really horny.

Anyway, as usual there are a corwd of guys hanging around - it's a thursday so naked night. I manage tto get into the corner, on my knees, mouth open hands behind my back. I think Men know the sign.... So, this big dude makes a beeline. Isolates me from teh crowd, i wast no time in sucking him off. He's obviouly fucked someone as I can taste it. I suck him for about 5 mins, i usually dont swallow, but i don;t get the choice. He explodes into my mouth without warning. My first reaction is to spit it out. But i'm kneeling there. before i can, another younger guy comes over and pushes his cock in front of me. I cant help myself. 5 minutes later im covered in cum from two guys.

I fucking hate this qurantine!

So, if any guys here ever want to mee me for a night out at Vault139. let me know.

Visited London a number of times but only discovered Vault 139 on my last visit in 2019. Really hot really sleazy, wonderful. My best memory was a young guy who was being vigorously kissed by two other hot guys beckoning for me to come over and fuck him. I did so while the other guys kept kissing and dropped a load in him.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I have nothing but happy memories of the vault. Not that sleazy, just heaving with sex in every corner. Loved the room with barrel tables and benches around two sides. Hands, mouths, and holes everywhere. It’s an amazing scene!

• Like 1

As soon as this madness passes, i'm going back to Vault139 and I'm going to slut myself out. Both holes, no load refused. If I don;t leave covered in cum, bruises and a totally wrecked cunt i'll be disappointed.

2 minutes ago, Gboy said:

@Robw73 I will be there to use your holes

You SIR, will get first use. You get to hurt me the most! I'll also sucuk you clean after you seed me.

Edited by Robw73

Great post @Robw73!  I LOVE the Vault, and know that corner well!  Sometimes I like to hang out there too, and once I’ve got a top interested in my hole, I’ll often lead him into that pitch dark cellar (‘vault’) that leads off it, where there’s an underused fuck bench.  I’d like to spend the whole evening in there, face down and arse up, taking any load that came my way, but annoyingly guys often stand around and block the entrance: I think some of them don’t even realize it’s there!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest ukcumpig
On 4/6/2020 at 2:57 PM, Gboy said:

@Robw73 I will be there to use your holes

I'll be going to the Vault as soon as I can after this lockdown so I hope you'll use my pozzed up fuck holes  too.

Edited by ukcumpig

5 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Do you reckon Vault is as sleazy as The Fort used to be? 😉

NOTHING is as sleazy as The Fort used to be. I’m not even sure if that would be possible...;-) But the Vault is pretty raunchy. 

16 hours ago, RawPlug said:

NOTHING is as sleazy as The Fort used to be. I’m not even sure if that would be possible...;-) But the Vault is pretty raunchy. 

Alas, i never got a chance to go to the Fort. I think i might have liked it!

I love going to vault... have given and taken loads there at the glory holes. fucked a young boy with a caged cock near the barrels. such a smooth hole. guys took turns on him. if u are keen on taking loads, stay until late before they close. last time, a big fucked daddy just turned me around, shoved his cock inside me and unloaded his cum, then left without a word

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1