6 hours ago, Robw73 said:

Did you ever go? What was it like?

Have you ever been to SOP? Well, that with knobs on - or, more accurately, out. It’s really hard to explain just how deliciously sleazy that place was. 
I went often. Basically, you had to knock to get in - and it was in a busy road with a bus stop right outside! There were lockers all down the side the bar because the boots only sessions (trainers were allowed) were legendary. You’d strip and everyone would be naked. Young old, neg poz - no one cared and there was no attitude at all. Some really sleazy guys! There was a partition at one part of the bar which had loads of glory holes. And there was a sling at the entrance to the dark room, which a bottom could just lie in (I did many times) and get fucked while drinkers at the bar drank, watched and joined in. 
And then there was the dark room - or more accurately two dark rooms. The main one wasn’t dark - it was black. You couldn’t see a bloody thing. As you walked through - or more accurately pushed your way through because it was a mass of horny, sweaty bodies - hands reached for you, anonymous cocks slid up you - you’d have no idea who they were. But at the back there was a door which led to a urinal, again in pitch black, with a cubical at the end. And on a good night, THAT was probably the hottest place to be. The best thing about The Fort was its raw honesty. I saw guys arrived in business suits and some in full leather. But stripped off there was no hierarchy - everyone was there for the same reason. There was no pretence. No bs. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got to Vault every time I'm in London - last time was October.  I was schedule to be in London again in early May but that's not happening now.  On the whole I give Vault a positive review but there are pluses and minuses. 

• It's steps from the Tube in central London and entry is cheap.   This is great if you only want to pop in for 30 minutes or so to get off. 
  • It's never been dead, no matter when I go.   Can get too crowded, particularly on the Naked evenings. 
  • Wide variety of guys - your type will be there. 
  • Tops never seem to want to give up their load. They'll fuck a little and move on. 
  • Condoms:  Seems that 25% to 50% want to wrap up.   Results in wasted time. 
  • Glory Hole Booths:  There are only four and they are often occupied by pairs using them as a private room.   This issue is aggravated when it's one of the middle two .   There are always guys waiting around to go in to fuck or get fucked but then you find yourself in a useless room because the next booth is being used as a private room.   
  • I always bang me head on the ceiling under the arches.  LOL  I'm tall.   

In other London news.   After reading many bad reviews for years, I finally tried Sweatbox when I was there in October.  Very different scene but I was pleasantly surprised.   I hung out on the very bottom level in the play area for about two hours. Lots of play and I got six loads. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

On 4/8/2020 at 10:41 PM, RawPlug said:

Have you ever been to SOP? Well, that with knobs on - or, more accurately, out. It’s really hard to explain just how deliciously sleazy that place was. 
I went often. Basically, you had to knock to get in - and it was in a busy road with a bus stop right outside! There were lockers all down the side the bar because the boots only sessions (trainers were allowed) were legendary. You’d strip and everyone would be naked. Young old, neg poz - no one cared and there was no attitude at all. Some really sleazy guys! There was a partition at one part of the bar which had loads of glory holes. And there was a sling at the entrance to the dark room, which a bottom could just lie in (I did many times) and get fucked while drinkers at the bar drank, watched and joined in. 
And then there was the dark room - or more accurately two dark rooms. The main one wasn’t dark - it was black. You couldn’t see a bloody thing. As you walked through - or more accurately pushed your way through because it was a mass of horny, sweaty bodies - hands reached for you, anonymous cocks slid up you - you’d have no idea who they were. But at the back there was a door which led to a urinal, again in pitch black, with a cubical at the end. And on a good night, THAT was probably the hottest place to be. The best thing about The Fort was its raw honesty. I saw guys arrived in business suits and some in full leather. But stripped off there was no hierarchy - everyone was there for the same reason. There was no pretence. No bs. 

Absolutely agree. I've never found anywhere like it. I worked in London for a while and used to go to the boots only sessions on a wednesday afternoon. Given it was a week day, most of the guys were older, retired, or unemployed which just added to the sleaziness of it. At the time (in the nineties) there were a lot of safe sex messages and barebacking was really risky. So it was incredible to find a sleaze-pit like the Fort where most guys fucked raw and many of them were poz. The second thing, as rawplug says, was the honesty of the place. You went there, you stripped off, you fucked and were fucked  like nature intended and you - probably - ended up poz like me.

The other thing was that from the outside, it was just a regular pub on a street corner with shops next door and a bus-stop outside. There was something really exciting about going up to the door and buzzing to be let in, knowing what was going to happen, whilst people in the bus queue had no idea.

You paid the entrance fee at the bar and were given a key to some lockers on one wall to the side. Exciting to strip naked in that open bar area then walk up to the bar and order a drink as other naked guys looked on.

As rawplug says, there was an entrance to the dark rook beside the bar, with a sling hanging outside it. I've written elsewhere about being gangbanged in the sling.

Once I'd taken raw cock and loads in my arse there was no going back. I haunted the place for months on a wednesday afternoon, fucking like an animal until my hole was running wet. The best part was getting dressed and being let out onto the street with underwear wet with leaking cum and strolling off past the shoppers outside!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

On 4/2/2020 at 1:45 PM, Cumdumphouseboy said:

I love exploding in a throat whores mouth with no warning. 

Yes, please, it's the best way to feed us filthy sluts. I suck cock to  express my worship of cock, and if the cock cums in me, it is a proper reward. Warning is not for me, because I am a whore, a slut, a pig, subhuman. Cum in me and give me no consideration. We are to be used.

On 4/8/2020 at 10:41 PM, RawPlug said:

Wow! Sounds my kind of place! Where did it use to be and why did it shut down?

Love the vault, generally on bench area arse facing the room taking raw loads, a good night I will take 10-12 loads, and then head to the heath to pick up more! It’s not as sleazy as the Fort, which had a v big dark room area but it’s a great place nonetheless and always makes me super horny. Will be back after this arse out waiting for your creamy loads - no cocks refused!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chokulo said:

Love the vault, generally on bench area arse facing the room taking raw loads, a good night I will take 10-12 loads, and then head to the heath to pick up more! It’s not as sleazy as the Fort, which had a v big dark room area but it’s a great place nonetheless and always makes me super horny. Will be back after this arse out waiting for your creamy loads - no cocks refused!

Did you ever go to The Pride Of Stepney? Not as sleazy as The Fort - where could be? - but it was pretty raunchy. I love that the "interactive games room" (as it was knowingly advertised) in the dark room had a snooker table surrounded by netting. Of course, it was only a stone's throw away from Sailor's Sauna and I used to head there or the Heath once The Pride Of Stepney closed for the night.

28 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

Did you ever go to The Pride Of Stepney? Not as sleazy as The Fort - where could be? - but it was pretty raunchy. I love that the "interactive games room" (as it was knowingly advertised) in the dark room had a snooker table surrounded by netting. Of course, it was only a stone's throw away from Sailor's Sauna and I used to head there or the Heath once The Pride Of Stepney closed for the night.

No, never heard of it ! Fort was great though, and find SBN pretty horny on a Sunday afternoon

• 4 weeks later...
Guest RawUKTop

I like Vault, but it can be touch and go, depending on when you go.  Sometimes I've felt people don't always get as "stuck in" as they would in other more sleazy places, such as places you would find in Berlin. Other times I have had great fun there.  Berlin events like Biohazard and Coffee & Cream are still my favourite places for the kind of BB fun I like.

I only went to the Fort once for Biohazard when it used to run in London. It was unbelievable - basically a room full of men piled ontop of eachother fucking raw. This was back in 2009 or 2010. Since then my favourite place has been SBN @ Hoist, but The Hoist has closed now too :(  

1 hour ago, RawBlonde81 said:

Sometimes I've felt people don't always get as "stuck in" as they would in other more sleazy places

Yeah- sometimes there are just too many voyeurs.  As soon as any action starts up, they swarm round and start wanking, and block anyone who actually wants to join in the fun.  If you walk into the main lounge area and there’s something’s going on in a corner, you’re often just confronted by a sea of backs, all turned away, craning their necks to see if they can catch a glimpse of the two guys fucking.  It makes me laugh, really-  it wouldn’t matter if you were the hottest guy on earth offering to have sex with each and everyone of them, you could still walk by unseen, as long as someone else is getting it on at the far end of the room.

The more I hear about the Fort and the Playpit, the more I wish I’d gone there!  Does anyone have any suggestions about why it’s not possible to recreate that kind of scene today (virus permitting, of course)?

• Like 1

Guest gwmcatcher

We liked Vault when we were in London last Fall but LOVED Sunday afternoon at SBN!

We have nothing like that this side of the Atlantic, at least none that we’ve found.