What makes a “total pig”?

TotalPig

As a person whose name is Totalpig, I wonder what traits and interests you think any total pig should have.  For example, drink piss, eat ripe assholes, felch loads, be versatile, etc. What makes a total pig?

Edited by TotalPig

I’d say a total pig licks cum off the floor in public bathrooms, takes all cock without question, in both holes, does ass to mouth to taste his ass juice mixed with random cum, dumpster dive at bathhouse looking for used condoms to open and squirt up his ass...that would be me. I’d even try 3D rim job if I knew what that was. 

• Upvote 3

On 4/2/2020 at 11:21 AM, TotalPig said:

As a person whose name is Totalpig, I wonder what traits and interests you think any total pig should have.  For example, drink piss, eat ripe assholes, felch loads, be versatile, etc. What makes a total pig?

I consider myself to be a total pig - I do everything you wrote about except being vers. I'm a total bottom, but I drink piss, love eating ripe assholes, will felch a load out of another bottom's ass and more. I'm also into licking stinky feet and sniffing and wearing skidmarked undies. If I can get my hands on my own underwear while I'm on my hands and knees, I'll suck on their skidmarks while I'm getting laid. I do more than that, but I don't want to break the rules of the sub so I'll leave it there. 

17 hours ago, NastyRigPig said:

3D rimjob = one that has something coming out 

Hot! I'd love to give a 3D rimjob. 

• Like 1

A total Pig is the only kind of pig worth owning. They are so shameless and prideless and submissive that they are willing to have anyone use them or do anything ,with anyone, anytime, any place, any number of men, regardless of how dirty or degrading it might be. For a true faggot, it's not degrading, it's just what kind of trash they are. They have no standards, no pride, no shame, no rules, no limits, and most of all, no self respect. lf a cumdump isn't willing to do ANYTHING  with ANYONE, it's useless. There are lots of cumdumps willing to to what they are told so a disobedient cumdump is easy to replace. The fact that they are so disposable helps to remind them how worthless they are. Taking loads from anyone who wants to use them for free reminds them that they are worthless. l like showing a faggot that it is worthless disposable trash and that it isn't a man at all. A total pig knows it is trash. A total pig top is the kind of man who uses and abuses whores like the trash they are.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Hi Sir.  Since finding my true role in life and my purpose, to me a total Pig is one who takes any and all cocks, exists solely to be fucked and bred by Alpha Tops.  The only thing it requests is after a breeding, that the next Alpha Top mount, fuck and breed it.  Oink!