Glory Holes Social Distancing

pussiboy

yes they do.

*crosses fingers behind back*

and especially safe if you don't suck but just put your ass against the hole and get fucked. 

Edited by BareLover073

I have seriously considered this too.  Of course everyone is touching all the door handles and everything into the booths.  But I realized the real problem is all the guys there to suck cock.  If everyone would just FUCK with the wall between them it would probably be ok, but the cocksuckers all gotta get their mouth and throat on those cocks, then the cock moves onto the next throat - and then the covid spread starts.  The GH places are basically all shut down now anyway, but I guess if someone has their own private GH and it's a 1 on1 thing it's prob about as "protected" as you can get.   I'd def like to have you on the other side of the hole pussiboy!!  But then I'd wanna drag you out in the open as my PRIZE fuck :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

I'd def like to have you on the other side of the hole pussiboy!!  But then I'd wanna drag you out in the open as my PRIZE fuck 🙂

Mind if I fuck his bare cum filled ass when you're done?  If he wishes of course.

Just now, pussiboy said:

Hehe, thanks guys 🙂  host me when this is all over, and I'll be completely yous 🙂 

Where are you located?  had poz seed yet?

23 minutes ago, BareLover073 said:

Mind if I fuck his bare cum filled ass when you're done?  If he wishes of course.

Yes, you can go after me - he's a pussy boy backed up to a GH, so he doesn't have a choice anyway :)  I'd rather have you in the booth with me taking turns at the hole and fucking each other too, but I guess that defeats the social distancing, and might as well move to the sling :) 

Sad to say that I really don't know where there are glory holes in Los Angeles today. But if I did, your suggestions sound great - don't go to give blowjobs, go backup and get fucked.  Bring some paper towels sprayed with Lysol, et al, to touch anything other than a cock touching my ass.  

I had a breeding hookup scheduled for today that I postponed, due to the proximity fear.  But if anyone can suggest GHs please lemme know and I'll strongly consider them. Thanks. OINK!

This won't work. Even tho it's a respiratory illness caused by the virus,  The virus is shed from the system thru the bowels so it's no safer than oral. If you're gonna take cock, it has to be worth the spin on the roulette wheel. You have to square with that if you're gonna play. 

4 hours ago, HardOneLA said:

Sad to say that I really don't know where there are glory holes in Los Angeles today. But if I did, your suggestions sound great - don't go to give blowjobs, go backup and get fucked.  Bring some paper towels sprayed with Lysol, et al, to touch anything other than a cock touching my ass.  

I had a breeding hookup scheduled for today that I postponed, due to the proximity fear.  But if anyone can suggest GHs please lemme know and I'll strongly consider them. Thanks. OINK!

I believe there a few who post on Xtube. But can't remember if they would fuck you or are just on the receiving end (mouth or ass) or top too.