Brutal Hole Abuse then Breeding

Guest mascOmaha1990

Guest mascOmaha1990

So I arrived at a guy's house. He was late 20s, I'm mid 30s. 

He restrained me face down to the bed. 

We agreed in advance that I wanted a

• painful fuck with
  • no safeword (as long as he just used his dick and 2 fingers, and as long as the time limit was 30 min)
  • no lube
  • He could finger me (2 fingers max)

I was restrained with a pillow under my ass so that my legs were tied apart at three locations: ankles, knees, and upper thighs. He also taped my hole apart like in my profile picture. 

He started fingering me with zero lube, zero spit etc, I just screamed into the pillow. As the internal "trauma" got worse from the dry fucking I started making some lube naturally, but not much at all. I thought at first it was blood. 

He was jerking off and laughing at me as I screamed in pain. After about 15 min of using his fingers to fuck up my hole, he lined up his dick and slowly applied all his force and worked his way in -- probably about a centimeter per 30 seconds --. Tearing / Burning pain. 

He didn't take long to get close. I felt him hold still and force it deep and pulsate. I couldn't feel his cum exactly but I could feel his penis pulsate inside me. 

He pulled out in one stroke -- which itself was very painful - and got dressed and untied me. He told me to wait till he left the room, then i could get dressed and let myself out. 

When I got home my briefs were slightly pink where my hole was touching them. I'm still recovering and my hole still hurts. 

Fuck that's hot.

I had a buddy with a big dick go in me dry. I was having a bit of a struggle but he kept at it, whispering "come on let me in" and finally without me even feeling my hole relax he said "there we go" and slid beautifully into my hole.  It felt amazing. 

Edited by northsidecumdump
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, northsidecumdump said:

Fuck that's hot.

I had a buddy with a big dick go in me dry. I was having a bit of a struggle but he kept at it, whispering "come on let me in" and finally without me even feeling my hole relax he said "there we go" and slid beautifully into my hole.  It felt amazing. 

I love this. 

A few things might have been happening here. First, your bottom pride might have kicked in. Second, your submissiveness asserted itself and chose surrender. Third, the suggestion by the top might have slide inside you and unlocked your cunt because you were already in a receptive head space. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Masc4HoleDamage said:

g at me as I screamed in pain. After about 15 min of using his fingers to fuck up my hole, he lined up his dick and slowly applied all his force and worked his way in -- probably about a centimeter per 30 seconds --. Tearing / Burning pain. 

He didn't take long to get close. I

Damn, nothing like getting rape-fucked while restrained.  I have not tried the hole-taping before, I will be putting your technique to use the next time I get force bred.

Back in college, I went out with a friend to celebrate the end of the semester since he was heading out the next day for the summer.  A few drinks and we ended up back at my place and we went at it... no lube.  It was the only time we ever did it.  I had a final later that morning.  Getting ready for class to take the final, I noticed blood and had to pack it with gauze to get me through.   I passed.  🙂

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Upvote 1

It doesn’t happen often but getting fucked without lube is amazing. I have also had a guy get his hand inside with no lube. My hole tends to make its own lube pretty quickly but the initial penetration is awesome.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 4:08 PM, mascOmaha1990 said:

please let me delete this. 

Ummm absolutely not! This post is incredible and you should be massively proud of your work as a submissive bottom boi.

And as @blackrobe says:

this was a moment of bottom submissive pride...and opening your hole up to what you deserve. 

On 4/5/2020 at 3:23 PM, blackrobe said:

I love this. 

A few things might have been happening here. First, your bottom pride might have kicked in. Second, your submissiveness asserted itself and chose surrender. Third, the suggestion by the top might have slide inside you and unlocked your cunt because you were already in a receptive head space. 

• 1 month later...
Guest mascOmaha1990

My life has been negatively impacted. My posts are showing up in background checks for social media.... im having trouble getting a job.