cum sputs and throbbing anally

kotcas

do you feel cock throbbing and cum spurts?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. when getting a dick BB, do you feel cock throbbing and cum spurts?

• cock throbbing
    • cum spurts
    • cum heat
    • is happened that you don't notice cumshot at all?

Hey guys,

I always played safe, hence I have no idea on how is having a dick bare in ass when the top has orgams. 

Throbbing cock that cum in my throat is for me a huge turn on.

Guess about anal? It's less sensitive I reckon, moreover intestine cannot savor the cum... 🙂

InShot_20200322_005619963_compress61.jpg

Screenshot_20200222-044504.jpg

It's hard to feel the cum or the heat most of the time, but the cock throbbing and pulsing is absolutely something you can feel.  If your hole is tight like mine, you feel that sensation strongly.  I can also feel a Tops balls pull closer to my hole when it's happening.

The throbbing, I’d say usually yes although, to be fair, a man’s body tenses throughout so there may be some referred sensations (for want of a better term) that I’ve just come to believe are from his peen.

But I do honestly believe I can usually feel the head of a penis tense up and pulsate within me as it ejaculates.

I do believe that I can also on occasion feel the semen spurting, as well as a sense of warmth that accompanies it. I’ve no idea as to the proportion of times when I can feel the semen within me but it’s relatively rare in comparison with that spreading sense of warmth/soothing. I didn’t select those because I’ve interpreted the options as “always or generally”.

It’s really dependent on the girth of the cock in my hole, and whether the Top holds still while he shoots or keeps thrusting. With a medium to large girth cock I definitely notice the throbbing as he ejaculates, but only under certain circumstances will I feel the swell and pulse of his urethra as it delivers shots of cum.

The last time I hosted, I had an especially good experience of that, and very clearly felt his cock delivering its liquid load, pulse after pulse after pulse. He was clutching my hips, buried balls-deep and moaning like his orgasm had gotten out of hand and was beyond his control. I wish he’d been a multi-cummer...

• Like 2

Last time I got bred, I didn't feel a thing except the motion of the top continuing to fuck me. I actually had to ask him if he finished. The sounds indicated he did but that can be mistaken for just feeling good and loving one's hole.

• Upvote 1

On 4/5/2020 at 10:26 AM, kotcas said:

Hey guys,

I always played safe, hence I have no idea on how is having a dick bare in ass when the top has orgams. 

Throbbing cock that cum in my throat is for me a huge turn on.

Guess about anal? It's less sensitive I reckon, moreover intestine cannot savor the cum... 🙂

InShot_20200322_005619963_compress61.jpg

Screenshot_20200222-044504.jpg

On 4/7/2020 at 8:37 AM, Bttm2go said:

Most of the time I will feel the throbbing if he goes all the way in and holds while he shoots. I don’t feel the cum though until it leaks out my hole. 

Interesting, but a bit disappointed that cum spurts and warmth aren't so often detected, as shown in fiction tales :(.
However I am wondering why horny-overwhelmed bottoms often asked me to cum inside, Since the feeling is likely undetectable? 

It's happened to me also (my ex bf screamed that he definitely wanted my cum in him).

Is this a psycological effect that might occur when feeling throbbing?

A feeling of warmth is likely only going to be detectable if there is a significant difference in body temperature between the Top and the bottom. Normal human temperature averages to 98.6°F, but can range normally from 97.7° to 99.5°, or a difference of 1.8°F. The cooler the one guy is and the hotter the other (thermally speaking) the more likely it is that the difference would become noticeable to a bottom. In most cases, however, the cum is going to have a temperature very close to that of the place it lands.

As to why a bottom wants you to cum inside him - this forum is overflowing with statements from bottoms explaining the many and varied reasons that taking the load inside them matters immensely. I think you’ll find your question answered as you read through the topics. In fact, I’d say you won’t be able to avoid the subject.

6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

A feeling of warmth is likely only going to be detectable if there is a significant difference in body temperature between the Top and the bottom. Normal human temperature averages to 98.6°F, but can range normally from 97.7° to 99.5°, or a difference of 1.8°F. The cooler the one guy is and the hotter the other (thermally speaking) the more likely it is that the difference would become noticeable to a bottom. In most cases, however, the cum is going to have a temperature very close to that of the place it lands.

As to why a bottom wants you to cum inside him - this forum is overflowing with statements from bottoms explaining the many and varied reasons that taking the load inside them matters immensely. I think you’ll find your question answered as you read through the topics. In fact, I’d say you won’t be able to avoid the subject.

Hey, thank you. your reply is definitely satisfying! Very good reply!

i've read with envy the posts of guys who say they feel the 'spurts." i don't.  

Some guys are really obvious when they cum, others not so much. Some keep fucking while and awhile after they cum, others drive deep several times in unison with Their ejaculation.  i fucking love the gasps and breathing sounds some  Guys make while cumming. Fuck, yeah.  i also start swallowing internally when a Man announces He's ready to or while He's unloading in me. Damn... i hate social isolation lol. 

i don't get guys who almost seem to try to hide their orgasm?  For me, having a Mans ecstatic pleasure/orgasm in me almost edges out receiving His cum, or it's at least it's equal for me.  

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

There’s a lot of variables to this. Condition of my hole and the type of cock and load shot. If I’m loose it’s definitely not as noticeable to feel the throbbing. If he’s thick I can usually still feel it. There’s a difference if he stops while in orgasm or keeps pounding. A lot depends on dick and load because most guys don’t shoot hard but ooze. I don’t usually feel the temp as the friction makes everything warm. If he’s a shooter then sometimes I can feel it depend on depth and angle. The thicker the cock the more I feel his pulsating. I shoot high pressure big loads. I have an average length (6”) cock but definitely more on the thick side. When I cum, I like to stop during my orgasm so the bottom can feel me throb and shoot on his guts. Guys seem to really dig it. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2