Doing chores and getting breed

Cumdumphouseboy

Yesterday I with the COVID lockdown and bad weather I could not stand sitting on the couch watching Netflix anymore so I cleaned the house.  Moving from room to room cleaning and scrubbing, in shorts and a tight T-shirt I could tell my man I was working up a sweat so I finally ditched the T-shirt. My man, the constant workaholic spent the day working from the couch. I caught him checking out my ass every time I walked by; and could tell that he was getting horny.
After I had finished the whole house, and my other half’s laptop was put away, I rinsed off in a hot shower and put on his favorite jock, grabbed two beers, the brown bottle; and started on my favorite chore of all: working the most thick and beautiful dick in the world. 
He was waiting for this too, he was naked and hard when I got back to the living room. His legs were spread and he was striating his 7”x 6” cock. I gave him his beer and dropped to kn knees where I belong. I give his throbbing cock so head, he snaps a few pics to send off to his top buddies. He always loves showing off his eager houseboy.  
The oral invasion does not last long, soon he is carrying me into the bed room and bending me over the freshly made bed. 
In no time I’m lube up, poppers up, and have a thick cock buried to the hilt. More pics are snapped, then the fucking really begins. We nut at the same time, him deep in my jockstrap clad ass; and mine across the clean sheets that I just changed. He pulls out and a glob of his seed drops out of my hole and I feel it dripping down my inner thigh.

I’m still trying to catch my breath, and he smacks my ass as he walks out of the room, leaving me there panting like a used whore. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

This is your second story about getting plowed by your man while in isolation.  I can honestly say quarantine has been great for my sex life with my husband.  I almost feel like we are dating again.  Don’t get me wrong, my husband and I are Seriously fucking ready to plow other dudes again, but this has been a great change.  

1 hour ago, renovers82 said:

This is your second story about getting plowed by your man while in isolation.  I can honestly say quarantine has been great for my sex life with my husband.  I almost feel like we are dating again.  Don’t get me wrong, my husband and I are Seriously fucking ready to plow other dudes again, but this has been a great change.  

We have had a pretty decent time too. We are both working from home, have plenty of food, booze, and poppers at home. And my hole is always available to take his load. 

• Like 1