Finding Myself

Chapter 1

I’d recently graduated from college and had landed my first real job in a new city far far away from my family. I'd thought I'd have freedom in college but I ended up going to the same place that both my parents worked, a small religious college so I had to be really careful so nothing got back to then about their only son. 

A little about me. I'm about 5'5" pretty toned from all the swimming I do. I was naturally smooth which I hated because I wished I was hairy.  I thought the hottest thing ever was a hairy older guy. I have light brown hair which I keep cut pretty short, bright blue eyes. Oh yeah and my penis was on the small side only about 3 inches when hard.  

So here I was finally on my own a 23 year old horny as fuck virgin with no clue how to change that.

I'd been in the city for about a week and was settling in. My apartment, as sparse as it was, felt like home and so far I really liked my job. It was Saturday morning and I decided to go for a jog since I hadn't had time to find a pool yet. It was a warm day but I was wearing long shorts and a loose t-shirt. I was proud of my body but I'd always been taught to be modest and that showing to much skin was a bad thing. I had a good run and was sweating pretty good by the time I got back to my apartment building. It seemed like most of the residents of building were polite but kept to themselves, which worked for me I was definitely more on the shy side.

The elevator doors were closing as I passed heading towards the stairs. I noticed there was someone inside but I didn't get a good look.  Once I reached the third floor a turned to head to my apartment when this small dog came running up to me.

"Hey boy, what are you doing out here by yourself?" I was on my knees petting the cute dog when I noticed a pair of shoes attached to some very hairy legs. My eyes scanned up to see the hottest man standing in front of me grinning from ear to ear. 

"Damn Buddy, I leave you alone for one minute and you find a cute guy to pet you."

“Oh I don’t mind he’s adorable," I said as I was scratching him behind his ears. 

"Ahh yes you are." Wait what? "He likes you, son." I blushed as I looked up at him. "You here visiting someone? I know I haven't seen you around before."

"Umm no sir, I just moved in last week. I'm in 3C."

"Well 3C I'm Brad and you've met Buddy. We're in 3H just behind you," he said motioning just over my shoulder.

I stood up and offered him my hand. "Nice to you meet you I'm Cody ."

He firmly grasped my hand and holy fuck if my cock didn't start to grow. "Well Cody it's very nice to meet you. It'll be great having some young blood on this floor. All of your neighbors are old fucks like me."

"It's alright, sir, I kind of like older men." Oh shit did I just say that out loud.

He smiled and let go of my hand. "Hmm that's good to know, son. Well I should get Buddy his treat. Now remember if you need anything, son, I'm in 3H."

"Thank you sir." He moved past me and patted me on the shoulder.

I couldn't get to my apartment fast enough. The second I closed the door I dropped my shorts and started rubbing my hole. My little cock immediately began to shoot rope after rope of cum. Damn what the hell was wrong with me, the man barely touched me and I lost control. This was so wrong.

A few hours later I was busy unpacking boxes when there was a knock at the door. I opened up and there stood my neighbor with biggest smile on his face. Okay so let me take a second here and discribe this man for you.  He was 6'3" 200 lbs of muscle. Hazel eyes, dark brown hair, short on the sides and a little longer on top with a nice trimmed beard. He was wearing a tight tank top so I could see his perky nipples that appeared to be pierced. He had a big tattoo on his right shoulder that went partially down his arm. It was times like this I was really grateful for my small penis. I could feel it starting to get hard but thankfully it was hidden in my baggy shorts. 

"Hi Cody, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you might help me out for a few minutes." His voice was so deep it made my chubby totally hard. What was happening to me? Why was this man making me so excited. "I'm rearranging some furniture and could use another pair of hands." 

My parents had always taught me to be respectful of my elders and help out where I could so I immediately agreed. As I followed him down the hall to his apartment, I couldn't take my eyes off his muscular back which lead to an amazing butt. I wondered what he'd look like naked. Oh man, what was wrong with me. One week away from home and I was having such wicked thoughts. Then again wasn't this why I moved so far away so that I could try to figure out who I was. I was so distracted in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed Brad had stopped in front of his door and I ran right into him. 

"Oh man, I so sorry sir. I wasn't paying attention."

He started chuckling, "it's okay son, I'm just wondering what's got you so distracted." I started blushing a deep red. "Damn son, you are so fucking cute." He put his arm around my shoulder and gave me a squeeze, wow he smelled good. "Come on, let's get inside.” 

"Wow, your apartment is nice. It's so big." 

He chuckled, "so you like them big?"

"Umm, sorry I mean I'm just in a studio so I wasn't expecting the one bedrooms to be so much larger." I was turning even redder now. He must think I was such an idiot, of course the one bed rooms would be larger. Okay stop talking, move furniture, go back to my apartment and die of embarrassment.

He flashed me his sexy smile that just seemed to melt me even more. "Seriously kid you are so damn cute. Okay so I just had my new TV mounted on the wall and I want to move the couch over there to the opposite wall. We each got on one side of the couch and presided to move it to the wall. 

"Wow that was surprisingly heavier than it looks," I said.

"It's a hide-a-bed which makes it a lot heavier, but it's a really comfy couch so I can't bear to part with it." He sat down on the couch and patted next to him. "Have a seat and see for yourself." 

I cautiously sat down on the far side of the couch and sunk into the most comfortable couch I'd ever sat on. "Oh wow you weren't kidding."

He smiled again. Damn him and those smiles. "So where'd you move from?"

"Umm, a small town in Kansas."

"So I imagine the city must be quite the change for you."

"Yeah its amazing. There's so many guys here."

He chuckled again. "So did you leave a girlfriend," he paused for a second before adding, "or boyfriend behind?"

"Uhh, umm, no, no girlfriend." I looked up at him and then stuttered, "and umm no boyfriend either."

His smile for even bigger. "A cute thing liked you won't be single for long here in the city."

"You think I'm cute?" Oh my god I can't believe I just asked a man if he thought I was cute. This guy was seriously going to be the death of me.

"Son, I think you're fucking adorable. Can I ask you a question, no judgment I promise."

"Okay sure," I answered nervously.

"Are you a virgin son?" Yep that's it, dying of embarrassment. "It's okay, I promise no judgment son."

I looked up at him and saw his kind smile. "I've never been with anyone. My parents are very religious and don't believe in sex outside of marriage."

"That's okay. Some people believe that and that's perfectly alright," he paused then added, "for them, but other people need sex, lots of sex and that's okay too."

"Umm yeah well I've lived a pretty sheltered life."

He smiled really big. "Well son, you're not in Kansas any more. You're free to be whatever you want to be. Did you date much back home?"

"No sir. I wasn't really interested in dating any of the girls around me. I just concentrated on school."

"Can I ask you another question son?"

"Of course. Not sure I can embarrass myself much more now."

He started laughing. "You're fine, everyone has to start somewhere. So Cody, are you gay?"

I went bright red. "I umm, I umm, umm, think so sir."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm gay. Would you like to kiss me son?" He placed his hand on my leg and I froze.

I looked him in his eyes and my little penis was rock hard. I swallowed and shook my head yes. He leaned in and very gently started kissing me. Oh man I was in trouble.

• Like 34
  • Upvote 13

13 minutes ago, boy4you said:

There is nothing like fucking a virgin. 

oh hell yes!The squirming around and trying to force you out after you finally get IN.its the mind wrestling with the body,the mind KNOWS what it wants but the body rebels against it and must learn it all.there may be some tears,but we were all virgins once and this is something we all went thru.Remember how GOOD it felt knowing you had been bred the first time?:)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, boy4you said:

There is nothing like fucking a virgin. 

Quite true.  There is nothing like being an older guy breaking in someone new - one of the best feelings in the world. 

2 hours ago, chargedodger said:

oh hell yes!The squirming around and trying to force you out after you finally get IN.its the mind wrestling with the body,the mind KNOWS what it wants but the body rebels against it and must learn it all.there may be some tears,but we were all virgins once and this is something we all went thru.Remember how GOOD it felt knowing you had been bred the first time?:)

yes, i remember the first time I was bred 18 years ago, like it was yesterday. Still one of the hottest fucks ever. I was 41 he was 29, he started fucking me with a condom, and fucked me so hard that  the condom broke, but he came in me anyway. At first, I kind of freaked out because I was married with children, cheating on my wife for the first time with anyone, and it was with a man.  He reassured me that he didn't have hiv, and I admitted how good it felt and how hot it was to take his cum in my body.  Then we were both getting horny again talking about it, so he slid his hard naked cock back in my ass. This time his cock was naked. It felt so much better sliding in without the condom.  I knew he was in me bareback, and I didn't stop him.  I thought about asking him to pullout and cum on me, but who was I kidding, i knew he wasn't going to pull out this time either.  It felt so good to be fucked bareback,  As he fucked me using his prior cum as lube I begged him to cum in me, which he did.  I figured once he came in me the first time. the risk was taken, so he might as well cum in me every time after that.  we never discussed or used condoms after that. He showed me what I had been missing all the years that I was married, that I was  not really a  straight man, but a gay bottom.  He turned me into a bareback bottom cumslut, and I've been one ever since.

Chapter 2

Oh my god I was kissing a man. A hot older man had just stuck his tongue in my mouth and I liked it. He pulled away from me and I slowly opened my eyes.

He was smiling again. "So son, what'd you think of your first kiss?"

"Holy shh, I mean wow that was nice."

He chuckled, "Cody you can say shit no one cares."

"Sorry sir, I'm just not used to being able to swear. My parents would get really angry anytime anyone around them would swear."

"Well son, you'll find I tend to like to say those fucking swear words so you definitely won't offend me. Now what'd you really think of that kiss?"

"Holy fucking shit it was amazing."

"Good boy! Now kiss me again." He didn't have to tell me twice. I immediately went for it, this time sticking my tongue into his mouth. We kissed for about ten minutes when he slowly pulled away. I looked up at him with a goofy grin on my face.

"Damn Cody you're a good kisser. You sure you've never done that before?"

"No sir that was my first time."

"Well I'm honored that you'd let an older guy give you your first real kiss. You sure you wouldn't like someone your own age to make out and explore with. 

"No sir! I umm, mean i really like older men and your perfect. So hot." I turned bright red.

"How old are you son?"

"I'm 23 sir."

"Fuck that's a good age. I'm 48 Zane, I'm old enough to be your dad."

"Trust me sir, you're nothing like my dad. You're so fucking hot."

"Oh is that right. I'm sure I could teach you a few things son. Would you like that?"

"Are you serious sir? Would you really teach me?"

"Oh fuck yeah son. I'd love to make you my boy, teach you how to please real men."

Holy shit I couldn't believe my luck. I'd only been in the city a week and I'd just found the sexiest man and he wanted to teach me to be his boy. 

"Stand up son and take your shirt off. Let me get a good look at you."

I slowly stood up and removed my shirt. My nipples were hard as erasers. He stood up and started to run his hands over my tight smooth chest. "Fuck me son, who would have guessed what a hot little bod you were hiding under those baggy clothes. He leaned down and ran his tongue over my left nipple. Oh fuck! I let out a moan. "You like that son, just wait till I run my tongue over your hole. Now let's get rid of these shorts and see the rest of you." I dropped my shorts and was standing there in just my old white fruit of the looms which had definitely seen better days. "Damn son, were going need to get you some new clothes to show off this hot tight body of yours. Now don't keep me waiting show your dad your cock."

Oh fuck now I was worried. I was afraid he'd take ones look at my small penis and tell me never mind.

He could tell I was suddenly nervous. "Hey boy it's okay what's wrong?"

"I umm, my ahh, my penis is really small."

"It's okay son, nothing to be ashamed of." He grabbed my underwear and pushed them down until they hit the floor. He dropped to his knees and took my very hard penis into his hand. "Damn, that's a beautiful boy cock and fuck you're so smooth."

"I wish I was hairy like you sir."

"Well Cody, there's something you should know. God made different types of men. There are some who are alphas, or true men."

"Like you sir?"

He smiled at me. "Exactly, some of us are hairy but we all have big dicks and need to fuck and plant our seed, a lot. Then there are boys. Now there's no age limit to be a boy. Some are young and others are older. But the main roll of a boy is to bring pleasure to a real man. Boys usually have small dicks because their cock's aren't important. They're really good about using their holes to please men." While he was talking he had started slowly moving his fingers between my legs rubbing my asshole. It was too much for me to take and I started to shoot my load.

"Ohh my god, I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize this just goes to prove what I already knew. You, Cody, are a natural boy. You came just by having your boy hole touched. Tell me, did you like me touching you there?" I was blushing again. I shook my head up and down. "No son you need to tell me out loud."

"Yes sir, I liked that a lot."

"Damn Cody," he said looking at my load that had landed by my feet, "you made a mess on my floor."

"I am so sorry sir. If you have a rag I'll clean up my mess."

He scooped part of my cum up off the floor. I had no idea what he was going to do with it. "That's all right son, you don't need a rag." He brought his fingers to my mouth. Oh shit was he wasn't going to make me eat my load was he. "Open up boy. Lesson one, never waste cum." I started to panic! What had I got myself into. "Come on son, you mean to tell me you've never tasted your own load."

"No sir, never."

"Well fuck me. Then this is the perfect time. You trust me right?" 

"Yes sir."

"Good boy, now open your mouth." I did as he instructed and he let my cum drip onto my tongue. "Now taste it." I closed my mouth and swallowed, holy shit that tasted good. My eyes popped open and I hungrily looked at his fingers. He started chuckling, "you want more don't you?"

"Yes please. I had no idea it would taste like that." 

He stuck out his fingers to me and I wasted no time sucking my cum from his hand. "Not all loads taste the same so we'll need to have you try cum from lots of different men."

Wait, what? He wanted me to be with other guys. I thought he wanted just me. I must have gotten a panicked look on my face. He started to stroke my hair while I continued to suck on his fingers.

"Don't worry son. Remember how I said you were a natural boy?" I shook my head yes. "Well, boys need to be with a lot of men. It's your job to please them and you get your pleasure by taking our cum." He pulled his fingers out of my mouth, leaned down and gave my a deep kiss. After a few minutes he broke off the kiss and pointed at the floor. There's still some cum down there, why don't you lick it up. I immediately dropped to my knees and started licking up the rest of my load. Holy shit what was this man doing to me.

"Damn son, you look so cute down there on your knees. You're making your dad so proud." I looked up at him with a big cheesy grin on my face. He patted my head with one hand while his other was massaging the bulge in his tight shorts. "You ready to see what a real man's cock looks like?"

I couldn't speak I simply nodded yes. He slowly unbuttoned his shorts and out popped the biggest cock I'd ever seen. Now to be fair, it was also the first cock other than my own, that I'd ever been this close to but still. I noticed on his hip was a tattoo of a biohazard symbol. It looked really cool but I couldn't understand why he'd want that on his body. 

He noticed me looking at his tat. "You know what that means son," he asked as he traced the tattoo with his finger. 

"Well I've seen it at my doctors office where they put the medical waste but I've never seen a tattoo of one before."

He smiled, "well son, it's nothing to concern yourself about, you'll find lots of my friends have this same tattoo."

"Oh okay, so like your part of club or something?"

"Exactly son. A very special exclusive club."

"It looks really cool though. Maybe I can join your club, but I suppose it's just for real men? I asked bashfully, starring at his big leaking cock. I had no clue how clueless I was. 

He just smiled down at me, "well son you're in luck. We've been looking for some new members and I'm positive you'd fit right in. 

• Like 31
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1