At last I was turning 18. My brother  and transexual pre op sister told me about a party going on and we all felt like celebrating.

"I wanna loose my virginity at this party" I told my siblings. "It will be more fun if you're blindfolded on the bed when we get there" said my sister.

The night came and my parents wished us luck told us to enjoy ourselves and let them know if we were staying over.

We arrived to lots of loud erotic music. Most of the party goers were naked, some watching while others had hot passionate sex. This was a no condoms allowed zone because this was a "get pregnant" party.

Soon my siblings and I were naked. We went to the cellar dungeon where my sister started kissing me. "I didn't know you liked me that way" I said to her. "Yeah you're hot" she said. To tease me she tied me up and blindfolded me to the bed. The music was loud and my pussy was dripping wet. "I need lots of cum in my fertile pussy" I said to my siblings. They left to find some willing cocks.

I heard footsteps and felt hands on my pussy and my boobies. Some wanted ass play as well. I'd heard sex was better with a double penetration. One in each of my lower holes. So I told them I was ready "cum in both my lower holes" I said to them.

I felt them teasing my ass and pussy with their cocks. "I want this I'm so ready, pop my cherries" I said to them. Before I knew it they were pounding me, it felt so good. I wanted to have my siblings cum in me. But these were anonymous.

Hot passionate sex endured all night. We all fell asleep on the bed together. A few hours later I heard my brother and sisters voices. "We wanna give you lots of babies" they said. "Please do would love you both in my pussy" I replied.

"You mean in your pussy again? We were your anonymous lovemakers and we love you" they replied.

I took off my blindfold to find them both cuddling my naked body. We had a great time together. Lots of sucking, playing and sex.

We got dressed to go home. "Hope you both made your sister pregnant" my dad said as he greeted us. "This was your 18th birthday present and I'm here for your pussy if you would like to try someone bigger" he said pulling down his trousers revealing his cock. It was the biggest I had felt.

Dad took me to the bedroom and stretched my pussy with his massive cock. "Let what made you breed you" he said to me as we made love. It felt so good, so passionate and so loving. He was to give me babies later on followed by my cousin.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Both my siblings and my dad supported me giving birth. "You are so hot and beautiful we are do proud of you" they said.

After baby had arrived and was sleeping in the new nursery painted that day, I fell asleep on the bed.

I woke up to someone playing with my wet pussy.. I couldn't see as it was dark. "Blindfold me I don't want to know who you are" I said.

They did and I felt their cock rubbing my wet pussy. "Oh yes breed me, give me your fertile hot cum" I said.

This cock was very big and stretched out my pussy more than before. The sex was amazing. It was so good that the same cock was breeding me night after night. I was told once I was pregnant that the daddy would be revealed. But I didn't want to know. I wanted this cock to help me give birth when it was time before I found out who the daddy was.

Once I had passed the 9 months it was time for me to give birth again. The daddy arrived after I had been blindfolded he used a vibrator on my pussy as he was helping me. It felt amazing.

Once baby has arrived the blindfold came off. "Great uncle, I never guessed it was you" I said in amazement.

"You always were my hottest niece, you felt so good being wrapped around my cock. So wet your pussy loves my older cock. Your pussy wants to be bred by my cock" he said with a vibrator on my pussy.

"Breed me, I want your cum" I said.

"What's that sweetie?" He asked with the vibrator turned up.

"Omg that's so good breed me" I said having a massive orgasm.

"With this on at the same time?" He asked

"Omg.....yes....yes...yes....give....me....your....fertile...cum" I said hardly able to speak.

"Thought you'd never ask" he said.

• Like 2

Great uncle put some gel on my pussy it made my pussy tingle.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"It's to help you relax and enjoy yourself" he replied.

"I'm very relaxed and tingly" I said.

He put some on his cock and rubbed it in. His cock was big and long the way I liked it.

He started rubbing my pussy with his thumb very slowly.

"Oooh this does feel really good" I said.

He then put a vibrator on a very slow setting to begin with, slowly ramping up the power.

"Ooooohhhhh myyyyy gooooodddd" I said having massive multiples.

"That's my super strength intense orgasms lube' he said as he slowly put his cock in my fertile wet pussy.

The sex was the most intense I'd had in a long time. My great uncle was the best.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I wanted to play Russian roulette where only 1 of the breeders had fertile cum but I didn't know who until the big day.

Daddy looked for big cocks online for me. All his friends had the hots for me and were in poly relationships so offered to breed me next.

Each cock felt the same and intense inside my pussy it was electric the orgasms I was having.

I couldn't contain my excitement over who the daddy would be but this was going to be a diferent kind of surprise.

My great uncle wanted to help me give birth as I was so huge and baby wouldn't move. I'd had a scan with a portable ultrasound my midwifery sister had bought ages ago. But no one showed me the scan photos I didn't want to see them.

Baby arrived and he was mixed race, it had to be the Jamaican guy id had last year. He couldn't get enough of me as I stayed so wet.

But my great uncle still wanted more sex do we carried on then another baby then a third. Turns out all 3 of them were fertile but they hadn't realised. What a great party to end the year.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I woke up and discovered I was locked in a dungeon with a dildo, blindfolds were on and my pussy was stretched open.

Then a cock appeared at my ass. "More cock please" I said in a very sexy voice.

I had a dripping wet pussy and it was soon replaced with a big cock. Whoever owned this cock knew what to do with it.

Spon I discovered it was my uncles in my pussy and ass but I didn't know which uncle was where. The anticipation of not knowing the cock owner in my pussy made me cum harder.

• Like 2